The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

She gets 24 hours off.

So the hours start 3pm Sat till 3pm Sun but since it's an hour and a half ish drive she 'll be home 4.30-5pm ish Sat till 1.30pm ish Sunday, but I'm working next Sat till 9pm so I won't see her till then.

24 hours every week that is, not just the first week!

And you're coming up with some corkers tonight Wendi Cornflakes indeed!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She gets 24 hours off.

So the hours start 3pm Sat till 3pm Sun but since it's an hour and a half ish drive she 'll be home 4.30-5pm ish Sat till 1.30pm ish Sunday, but I'm working next Sat till 9pm so I won't see her till then.

Well - give her a HUGE hug from me when you see her!! :thumb_yello:

The amount of running up and down four flights of stairs - she will be

a skelf when she finishes her time there!!! :shocked::roftl:

Ewww, nuff said Wendi, let's move off the subject of oats!

They certainly will Rose, a, I hope anyway, and I've just noticed your pic! You and Mika! Oooh, it's so pretty!

He certainly is.LOL!

He literally takes a good picture, since it was him that took it (promise I'll stop going on about that now, heh heh).

Well I must go t bed now got to be up at stupid o'clock to get to London, on a Monday after half term. Nightmare!

Night all.

He certainly is.LOL!

He literally takes a good picture, since it was him that took it (promise I'll stop going on about that now, heh heh).

Well I must go t bed now got to be up at stupid o'clock to get to London, on a Monday after half term. Nightmare!

Night all.

Good night Rose! I should go too, I've been yawning for ages! Good luck with getting into London!

Wendi - whats a skelf?

Good night Rose! I should go too, I've been yawning for ages! Good luck with getting into London!

Wendi - whats a skelf?

I am going off to bed too!!!

A skelf is a splinter of wood - very slim!!!! :naughty:

Sweet dreams Abby - catch you again soon :huglove: xxxx

What Abby wants...

I have been banished by Allegra! Boo Hoo! (Yes it is night, 11 minutes past 12 actually!) Can I not be an Honorary Oldling, with Golden Star on top? Pretty Please???

...Patty has.......

Gold star for Patty.

and you can also have if you...

Right, pay attention class, I have to go to the staffroom for a short time, so while I'm out of the room I want everyone to go the Sexy Man thread and vote 10 times for Mika.
http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

goooooood morning, goooood monday, gooooooooooooood week!:thumb_yello:

i've read back and i saw ABBY online last night!

dear Abby....:wub2: please come here every day and talk to us....we won't miss yr mommy too much having you here, and you'll find some support and good time while mommy's away! :blush-anim-cl:

i think this is a good way to spend the 6 weeks of kath's absence, from both sides...don't you think?

i love yr weetabix joke btw....:naughty: sorry weealx!

and then Allegra....she's a real night-owl! :shocked:

goooooood morning, goooood monday, gooooooooooooood week!:thumb_yello:

i've read back and i saw ABBY online last night!

dear Abby....:wub2: please come here every day and talk to us....we won't miss yr mommy too much having you here, and you'll find some support and good time while mommy's away! :blush-anim-cl:

i think this is a good way to spend the 6 weeks of kath's absence, from both sides...don't you think?

i love yr weetabix joke btw....:naughty: sorry weealx!

and then Allegra....she's a real night-owl! :shocked:

Morning!:naughty::thumb_yello:

coffee?

it's raining so much....i feel like doing nothing....:thumbdown:

yawn............

Well if I have coffee, I won't be able to sleep, and it's 12:30am so I should go to bed very soon :)

Tomorrow I will be heading to the school to catch up on some homework, and maybe see a pretty chilean boy.

Oh...I got to massage him for like...an hour and a half on Friday...mm, he says I have magic hands :)

WHEE! :)

Well if I have coffee, I won't be able to sleep, and it's 12:30am so I should go to bed very soon :)

Tomorrow I will be heading to the school to catch up on some homework, and maybe see a pretty chilean boy.

Oh...I got to massage him for like...an hour and a half on Friday...mm, he says I have magic hands

WHEE!

:shocked:

and nothing happened then? :wink2:

oh god....unsensitive man! :naughty:

ah yes....stupid time zones, and stupid mondaymorning oldling! :naughty:

ok then....camomile tea? :naughty:

:shocked:

and nothing happened then? :wink2:

oh god....unsensitive man! \

ah yes....stupid time zones, and stupid mondaymorning oldling! :naughty:

ok then....camomile tea? :naughty:

Well we WERE at a party with about 30 other people, so no, nothing happened :( He's definitely not unsensitive though, probably one of the most spiritual, energetic, enigmatic, talented men I've met (face to face ;) ) in a long time. I wish I had more time to get to know him better. He goes back to Chile in a month and a half :(

Well we WERE at a party with about 30 other people, so no, nothing happened He's definitely not unsensitive though, probably one of the most spiritual, energetic, enigmatic, talented men I've met (face to face ) in a long time. I wish I had more time to get to know him better. He goes back to Chile in a month and a half :(

i've always had BIG problems with long distance relationships....not good for one's health! :sneaky2:

oh well

i know this is not motherlike...but GRASP THE MOMENT! :naughty:

if it comes to you....and tomorrow's another day :wink2:

(not only chicken...i'm not suggesting this, no no! but enjoy the moment, whatever it is...:blush-anim-cl: )

ha! feeling so rossella o'hara today....:naughty:

morning everyone - i am not really supposed to be on here as my teacher might catch me :naughty::roftl:

my spanish speaking exam in 15 mins!!!! fingers crossed! - will be sure to catch up at break time!!!!! - hopefully........

:blink:

ttfn......xx

buena suerte! :thumb_yello:

Good morning anyone's who's here....

morning everyone - i am not really supposed to be on here as my teacher might catch me :naughty::roftl:

my spanish speaking exam in 15 mins!!!! fingers crossed! - will be sure to catch up at break time!!!!! - hopefully........

:blink:

ttfn......xx

Good luck with your exam hun.... I'm sure you'll do fine though :thumb_yello:

wow, he's up to 35%! :thumb_yello:

I voted 10 times - and he is not at 29% - guess others are getting votes

as well. How can James Blunt be 8,000 behind him - he is not MY idea of

sexy at all!!! :blink:

Hi to anyone here - just popped in to see what was happening - but

off out shortly so wont be here for long!!

Hope everyone is ok - and Crystal - maybe go for the friendship option, then

he could become your Chilean penpal!! :thumb_yello: