Well I have to go now.

This is my 1500th post and there's no-one to celebrate with me :no::tears:

I shall just have a quiet little :yay: to myself

I'm here!

goodpost.gifcrazy.gif

:woot_jump:

Congratulations!!!!

Good Day Oldlings!!!!! :wub2:

So she should be!! On facebook he is Wee Alx - dont go for alx wee or you will get the

totally wrong person!!!

Heeheeheee You won't miss him by his pic though!:naughty:

I am now an official Oldling! There are some good things about turning 30 then.

Happy Birthday, Jemma, and welcome to being Officially an Oldling (now to work on the other Official-thingy...:naughty: )

What is that? :blink:

Kijiji is something I have just learned about. it is classified ads online and you can post for free. Can also put up a pic of what you are selling. Interested parties contact you by email and you can discuss price, etc. and set up a meeting time/place to exchange goods for cash or barter. Been interesting!

We sold some water plant tables (had been used in a retail plant nursery) to a fella who looked like he's been taking a few too many trips without leaving the farm (if you know what I mean :sneaky2: ). Wonder what he wants those plant tables for????? :fisch:

The parking lot meeting last evening was to check out some cowboy boots that Cattie needs for her part in a play - $15 for leather sounded like a great deal....unfortunately they were too small

FYI- Here are my ads: http://london.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ13225994

So, what so you think, Mika, about getting 50% in the poll?

I am so impressed with the MFC's voting power - "chuffed"!!!!

Hiya Patti, I haven't seen you in a while. I believe you have had a knee op? I hope it all went ok for you and it's getting better by the day. Missed seeing you in here (((hug)))

Hiya Patti, I haven't seen you in a while. I believe you have had a knee op? I hope it all went ok for you and it's getting better by the day. Missed seeing you in here (((hug)))

Hi Shari, I did have a knee arthroscopy a week ago today. I am feeling better and missed you too! We seemed to be missing each other here on the forum. xx :huglove:

Hey Wendi, you back from shopping? Was it grocery or pleasure?

Grocery!! I take an elderly lady every Friday - as its too far for her to

carry things like milk, potatoes etc to her house. I used to take her twice

a week - but her husband died in November so she only needs to go once

a week now. I have been doing it for over three years now!!

Thanks for your PM Patty - saves me reading back!!! :wink2:

Hi guys .... I'm here now ... dinner has been eaten and I'm all set for a nice quiet Friday in .... have to be up yet again at 4.30am for work tomorrow - so not a late one for me again tonight :(

Thank god I have Sunday and Monday off after though :)

Hi guys .... I'm here now ... dinner has been eaten and I'm all set for a nice quiet Friday in .... have to be up yet again at 4.30am for work tomorrow - so not a late one for me again tonight :(

Hi Laurel. I pity you for those early mornings - there's something not right about rising when it's still dark outside! I found it to be a little better in summer though.

I just checked the MFC facebook acct - I see they have posted that it's mods and admin who are running it (Christine posted that). I think this plays out what you thought, eh Wendi? :thumb_yello:

I have the odd rush of brilliance :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Hi Laurel - my Friday night will be punctuated with taxi journeys

unfortunately!! :sneaky2: One working, one goodness knows where!!

Grocery!! I take an elderly lady every Friday - as its too far for her to

carry things like milk, potatoes etc to her house. I used to take her twice

a week - but her husband died in November so she only needs to go once

a week now. I have been doing it for over three years now!!

Thanks for your PM Patty - saves me reading back!!! :wink2:

That's admirable Wendi, I bet she really appreciates the company as well as the help.

Hello Miek, your avi makes me smile....in a nice way I mean. You look so cheery and happy.

I'm fine but it's one of those days where "I can't be arsed with much". How is it in Holland today?

Thanks Wendi, I will text Robi later when I get chance. Shame she can't be here but never mind.

Carri, I am in Lanarkshire, Central Scotland looking after a baby who will be a week old tomorrow. In a castle

That sounds absolutely marvellous!!! Hi Kath....!:wub2:

For anyone else who is reading this later, I am not being evasive deliberatly but being in a live in situation and using someone elses computer I am just been careful!:wink2: If anyone is desperate to know i am sure Wendi will fill you in privately later!:naughty:

May I be put in the picture too please???:wink2:

That's admirable Wendi, I bet she really appreciates the company as well as the help.

She is a friend now!! It was to help out after her hubby had a stroke -

thats when I started going down - I had known her hubby for ages. Then

he had a leg amputated - so had lots of trips to hospital, then he died

when I was in Glasgow waiting to see Mika!! :(

Good morning/afternoon/evening oldlingies, how is everybody doing? Anything happening?

Hiya Miek :wub2: How are you, and how is Micha doing?