L'Italian Thread #4 (I want to believe...)

Giulietta

a quanto pare si:naughty:...ora c'è da capirla questa cosa...perchè io le figurine ritagliate male e gli altri il magazine con le foto con lo sfondo?...e addirittura gli articoletti relativi alla foto! :sneaky2:

Forse il tipo di magazine che ti danno è quello in forma ridotta,quello solo con i programmi serali

può essere?il mio è molto più grande e ha più pagine di approfondimento..forse è quello:blink:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forse il tipo di magazine che ti danno è quello in forma ridotta,quello solo con i programmi serali

può essere?il mio è molto più grande e ha più pagine di approfondimento..forse è quello:blink:

i programmi ci sono tutti...ma solo quelli...e l'indice...niente di più...mi hanno declassata...pazienza...:naughty:

il bel bimbo cresciuto a Parì stava prima sui feshiòn mag che tra gli scaffali di musica:cool:

6zphsw.jpg

Zio tormento..

è insopportabile quando si atteggia a strafottente:naughty:

mica è il meraviglioso Re sole:mf_rosetinted:{ :wub2:}

ciao plebei. son qui!

grazie per la faccia allegra...nemmeno io l'avevo vista...forse sta al posto di quello che sniffa!

cmq la mia guida sky è uguale.ho le stesse foto---che brutte!

Sorry to interrupt you here. I have a question and I thought this might be the place I'll get the answer for it. My sister told me yesterday that she was told that you have to pay high fees in restaurants in Italy when you just sit at a table. The fees can be as high as 20€ and you have to pay it together with the food. And that you also have a fee for cutlery. Is that true? I always thought about going to Italy for a holiday so I just want to know because I don't want to spend a lot of money in restaurants where the prices aren't clear. I hope you understood my problem :blush-anim-cl: . Thanks a lot for your help :wink2: .

Sorry to interrupt you here. I have a question and I thought this might be the place I'll get the answer for it. My sister told me yesterday that she was told that you have to pay high fees in restaurants in Italy when you just sit at a table. The fees can be as high as 20€ and you have to pay it together with the food. And that you also have a fee for cutlery. Is that true? I always thought about going to Italy for a holiday so I just want to know because I don't want to spend a lot of money in restaurants where the prices aren't clear. I hope you understood my problem :blush-anim-cl: . Thanks a lot for your help :wink2: .

yes, unfortunately it's mostly true.

I guess you mean what is called "coperto", which is supposed to cover the service at table, bread/appetizer, and...I dunno, maybe the dishwasher also?:naughty:

Yes we are a country of thieves especially when it comes to welcome foreign tourists:sneaky2:

the fact is that prices are often freely decided by the commercial exercise owner, and there isn't so many government surveillance on these:thumbdown:

..another important thing you should remember is to always ask for the "scontrino fiscale", the charge slip after you've paid, because you may being controlled outside the shop/restaurant by the "guardia di finanza" agents and if you haven't that receipe with you you've to pay a sanction.

I guess you mean what is called "coperto", which is supposed to cover the service at table, bread/appetizer, and...I dunno, maybe the dishwasher also?:naughty:

Yes we are a country of thieves especially when it comes to welcome foreign tourists:sneaky2:

the fact is that prices are often freely decided by the commercial exercise owner, and there isn't so many government surveillance on these:thumbdown:

..another important thing you should remember is to always ask for the "scontrino fiscale", the charge slip after you've paid, because you may being controlled outside the shop/restaurant by the "guardia di finanza" agents and if you haven't that receipe with you you've to pay a sanction.

Wow! That sounds complicated. So I better watch out if I'll ever go to Italy. Scary :shocked: . And my only problem so far was to worry about giving a tir or not :roftl: .

Wow! That sounds complicated. So I better watch out if I'll ever go to Italy. Scary :shocked: . And my only problem so far was to worry about giving a tir or not :roftl: .

guess you can keep your extra money for other occasions:naughty:

seriously is not common to leave tips:wink2:

ciao plebei. son qui!

grazie per la faccia allegra...nemmeno io l'avevo vista...forse sta al posto di quello che sniffa!

cmq la mia guida sky è uguale.ho le stesse foto---che brutte!

{voce del secco travestito da lupo}...è perchè tu possa smerdarmi meglio, bimba mia:naughty:

greta..ma datti all'ippica :)

21291qg.jpg

magari:wub2:

Per ora mi accontento di truccare le corse dei polli {dall'inglese poll=sondaggio}:cool:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14547

vedi, non posso permetter che vincan quelle mummie ritoccate dei téik dètt:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

bellissimo il puledrino avelignese... ha pure lo stesso taglio di criniera di gre ma sul biondo... :punk:

gre... caccia subito la fonte (n°, mese, anno) di sta foto nuova (nuova? :blink:) che qui è pieno di zitelle collezioniste... e poi se non è tratta da cioè le oldlings presidents sicuramente non ce l'hanno :naughty:

gre... caccia subito la fonte (n°, mese, anno) di sta foto nuova (nuova? :blink:) che qui è pieno di zitelle collezioniste... e poi se non è tratta da cioè le oldlings presidents sicuramente non ce l'hanno :naughty:

sono desolata ma non posso fornirLe ulteriori indicazioni sulla foto ritraente Mr.Mika {sebbene da me medesima in precedenza postata} in quanto essa fu trovata per caso nella rete multimediale. Suppongo che provenga da un servizio su Vogue dello scorso anno, ma personalmente non sono adita a collezionare arretrati di questo genere. :original:

Le suggerisco pertanto di rivolgersi alla più competente Sig.ra Roberta Tena Ledi

Hi haeschen!

nice to see you here!

i read your question...

i think you should expect only a few euros as a 'tax' at the restaurant ('coperto' as Greta told you) and you don't need to leave a tip.

so, at the end, our 'coperto' is less than the tip you are obliged to give in certain countries (a fixed percentage of the total).

you only need to make sure they don't charge you a lot of euros for that 'coperto'.. normally the amount is written at the beginning of the menu.

if not, you must ask the waiter how much it is. OK?

i'm sure you'll have a great time here with us..................:blush-anim-cl:

and pls. don't feel scared.....!:thumb_yello:

sono desolata ma non posso fornirLe ulteriori indicazioni sulla foto ritraente Mr.Mika

queste minorenni di oggi... chiedi loro un arretrato di rivista cartacea e ti tirano fuori un intervista multimediale...

quello è venuto per restare???? ma mi faccia il piacere... :punk: manco da rimini è passato.... restare dove?

Damn! I should have known :naughty: .

Hi A L L E G R A!!! Nice to see you. Hope you're ok.

i'm fine, don't worry and come on in Italy :thumb_yello:

you can go at robertina's restaurant :roftl: she said her "coperto" is cheap :roftl:

and remember... bread is included in the "coperto" but you can not go at restaurant and to ask to the waiter just "one coperto please" and then eat the bread :punk:

Wow! That sounds like my kind of job! I'll catch the bastards for you! How do I apply? :thumb_yello:

Hi haeschen!

nice to see you here!

i read your question...

i think you should expect only a few euros as a 'tax' at the restaurant ('coperto' as Greta told you) and you don't need to leave a tip.

so, at the end, our 'coperto' is less than the tip you are obliged to give in certain countries (a fixed percentage of the total).

you only need to make sure they don't charge you a lot of euros for that 'coperto'.. normally the amount is written at the beginning of the menu.

if not, you must ask the waiter how much it is. OK?

i'm sure you'll have a great time here with us..................:blush-anim-cl:

and pls. don't feel scared.....!:thumb_yello:

Aw, now you're making me feel like I want to visit Italy. Get Mika there again!

Wow! That sounds like my kind of job! I'll catch the bastards for you! How do I apply? :thumb_yello:

Aw, now you're making me feel like I want to visit Italy. Get Mika there again!

pls do come...we need you here apparently! :wink2:

and be my guest.....no coperto, i promise...just free lasagne! :roftl: