Model Mika is a flash hit (The London Paper)

-Jennie-

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe all of that:boxed:

I'f Mika takes off more than a shirt i might cry.

i'm not a fan of a model, let alone an underwear model, i'm a fan of a fantastic singer with an amazing personality. I hope he doesn't go to far with this, assuming that it's true in the first place...:blink:

If he were to do this it would go against everything he said about modeling when he did the paul smith one.

Oh man. I Love MIKA but I don't think that he should do underwear ads, it would just make things so much worse with the fanatics out there. Besides, I think he has too much style to do underwear. Unless maybe they were glitter undies!

i'm not a fan of a model, let alone an underwear model, i'm a fan of a fantastic singer with an amazing personality. I hope he doesn't go to far with this, assuming that it's true in the first place...:blink:

My thoughts exactly. I know he did that modelling this way back when he was first getting famous, I hope that's what they're referring to.

Look who's talking :naughty:

P.S. I find extremely funny how the whole forum is suddenly shaken awake when underwear + Mika are mentionned in the same sentence :naughty:

shaken AND stirred for some lol.

and it sure beats the new haircut story lmao!

No, I don't believe it - our man is too classy for this. :thumb_yello: He's well on his way now, why jeopardize his sweet rep by getting tacky?

And, not impressed with Mr. Beckham's unnaturally large and rounded family jewels (I'm a nurse - I've seen my share.....:sneaky2: )

If he were to do this it would go against everything he said about modeling when he did the paul smith one.

seeee thats what I meant too.