Model Mika is a flash hit (The London Paper)

-Jennie-

Sorry if a similar story has already been posted but I'm a bit behind with news lately.

This was in the London Paper tonight.

Didn't have time to scan it so I typed it up instead.

Mika fans could soon see their pop idol revealing all , thanks to a contract with a leading modelling agency. The Grace Kelly star has been signed by Models 1, which is keen to get Mika, 24, stripping off for the cameras in a Beckham-esque pose and is working hard to secure and underware contract.

But when it comes to showing off his package the usually flamboyant performer is proving a bit reluctant, although the news will please Soho Gyms members.

The agency is based above the Covent Garden gym, where Mika is causing a stir among gay members.

A gym instructor said: "Each tome they hear he may be around, they try to synchronise their workouts and stay glued to the windows in the hope of catching him."

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if a similar story has already been posted but I'm a bit behind with news lately.

This was in the London Paper tonight.

Didn't have time to scan it so I typed it up instead.

Mika fans could soon see their pop idol revealing all , thanks to a contract with a leading modelling agency. The Grace Kelly star has been signed by Models 1, which is keen to get Mika, 24, stripping off for the cameras in a Beckham-esque pose and is working hard to secure and underware contract.

But when it comes to showing off his package the usually flamboyant performer is proving a bit reluctant, although the news will please Soho Gyms members.

The agency is based above the Covent Garden gym, where Mika is causing a stir among gay members.

A gym instructor said: "Each tome they hear he may be around, they try to synchronise their workouts and stay glued to the windows in the hope of catching him."

HAHAHA!! You beat me to it!

I especially kept the paper so I could post it, LOL!

I personally don't believe a word of it, there's no way I can picture Mika posing in his underwear:roftl:

I personally don't believe a word of it, there's no way I can picture Mika posing in his underwear:roftl:

And doesn't Mika have custom made underwear anyway? Why would he endorse branded underware? I think this all sounds most unlikely.

:naughty:

Yeah I don't believe it either but it did give me a giggle sitting on the district line earlier haha

:shocked: NOOOO although it was quite amuzing to read that lot I really hope he doesn't go all posing pouch on us, it would make me think he had lost a part of him that was endeering and gained something else altogether, maybe it's a kind of confidence that I (selfishly maybe) wouldn't want to see in him.

:naughty:

Yeah I don't believe it either but it did give me a giggle sitting on the district line earlier haha

Same here, I was in the tube and started laughing, and people around me were like: WTF??

And doesn't Mika have custom made underwear anyway? Why would he endorse branded underware? I think this all sounds most unlikely.

I also think that that was not true either!

He has "unofficially" endorsed branded underwear already anyway, by showing us his gray Gaps in the gigs, hahahaaaaa:roftl:

Maybe he saw the pics posted here and now wants to at least make some cash out of it:thumb_yello:

It'll ache more when you see the pics. :naughty:

LMAOOOOO

I really hope that we don't get to see those pics. Seriously. Beckham was bad and tacky enough...

Hey, don`t laugh, this is serious!:naughty:

Ok, now seriously, some agencies have contracts with celebrities because they sell more than regular models, it doesn`t meen that Mika will pose for a brand of underwear, no matter how much you (us:blush-anim-cl: )or the guys at the gym want him to.