Model Mika is a flash hit (The London Paper)

-Jennie-

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is part of the 'change' I'm soooo outta here

Yeah. Mika definitely has changed over the past year, but this would be...insane and un-Mika-ish.

NOOOO although it was quite amuzing to read that lot I really hope he doesn't go all posing pouch on us, it would make me think he had lost a part of him that was endeering and gained something else altogether, maybe it's a kind of confidence that I (selfishly maybe) wouldn't want to see in him.

I know he's more confident than he was at the beginning of last year, but you're right--this would be over-the-top, sell-out confidence. I love him because of his morals, and because he chooses to keep his private life private. This would be putting his...er, privates...on display. :blink:

Wow, so he's signed some sort of contract then, right? He would never do underwear modeling, though. I don't believe it for a second.

Well, it's slim pickings for Mika news these days... I guess just about

ANY thing will stir things up... :blink:

dcdeb

Haha, so true. We'll talk about anything at this point. I wonder what we'll be talking about come autumn when there still isn't an album? :naughty:

Mika I think the message is clear. KEEP YOUR PANTS ON:mf_rosetinted:

Amen, sista'. :thumb_yello:

fashion is ART...and the designer is the artist...anyone modeling for that designer is the clay to be molded, their job is to bring a vision to life...and in this case, it involves showing a little somethin somethin:naughty:

Mika can design his own underwear if he wants to (and maybe those lime green undies were his idea, lol) but I can't see him flaunting his body like that for an ad. He has more self-respect than that. Besides, he's a musician, not a model. (Even though we know he's gorgeous enough to be both!)

Okay the last time I posted on this thread, the board disappeared. Sorry Mika, I'll only mention UPS packages from now on.

LOLOL

I cannot see him doing this and why would he need to? especially a man who wears customized boxers?

but....I wouldn't mind a private showing :naughty:

:blink: Well these were my reactions lol:

- Initially i refuse to believe a word of it because that's not like Mika..afterall we are talking about a guy who once said speedos give way too much information.

- Then I hope this is not part of the "change". I know ppl change and it's expected, but Mika stood for something different and the way Mika was when he now started is what attracted me to him...him being just so different, self-respecting, strong-willed and embracing his uniqueness. He might as well just be just like the rest of them and if that's what's gonna happen, I'll be really disappointed.

- Now I'm :lmfao: at the image I have. Aw Mika plz don't do it, if it's true. *Sigh* I'm so over-reacting :roftl:

- Do whatever you want Mika :roftl: Whatever floats your boat.

please....do not spoil mika's image, please...

how can you possibly compare any thing to this

79693633la9.jpg

please leave beckham to his fate....and keep mika to highest notes...

:blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: I agree. I love these sweet pics of him...he's so gorgeous and self-respecting. I just hope it's not true cause if it is, this may sound self-fish, but my whole opinion of him will change and tbh i like the old Mika...I dunno. Mika stands for something different...Mika is just Mika and i love that.

But... But...

:shocked: I don't want him to... but at the same time... I do....a tiny bit.

lol i too, thought it was a very stange thing for Mika to do. It doesn't seem very Mika-ish doesn't it? But hey if he wants to do it I won't try to stop him :roftl:

He basically said that he normally wouldn't do modeling like that, but that paul smith is a good company and they don't make you fake looking and re-touch you until you don't even look like yourself. And that they take normal people of the streets, not just over done models. and that thats why he agreed to do it. The guy who was talking there wouldn't model easily and would NOT do underwear....

So thats why i decided i don't believe any of it. I'm just confused.....the london paper is pretty reliable.....isn't it.?

the london paper is not that reliable. in my opinion is just another tabloid.

i clearly remember that the london paper had announced that mika was going to sing big girl at the brits and as we all know he sung love today, standing in the way of control and grace kelly. so, my point is i don't believe a word!

Photoshop anyone?David-Beckham3.jpg

I never really liked Beckham or thought much of him and his..erm...intellectual abilities:roftl: , BUT after seeing this picture, I really wonder.

Did the guy not notice that in the pic, his "jewels" seem a bit misplaced? As in, too high????

There seems to have been a lot of moving around and touching up there. How sad:roftl:.

Mika, the only package I want to see from you is your next record! And make it quick please:sneaky2: :thumb_yello:

Mika, the only package I want to see from you is your next record! And make it quick please:sneaky2: :thumb_yello:

those kinda distractions don't work:rolleyes:

It's ok, I'm still waiting for him to do a tasteful nude shoot for some gay mag.

With a finger puppet in the appropriate place(s). :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

:mf_boff:

Well we will be talking back, sack and crack next:naughty:

What does it mean?

No explanation in my dictionary!:naughty:

Just curious as usual.:wink2:

So thats why i decided i don't believe any of it. I'm just confused.....the london paper is pretty reliable.....isn't it.?

Well, they give it to you for free in the street....:blink:

Please Londoners, tell us, is it a paper we can trust?

As much as you ever can trust a paper though!:cool: