Everybody HAS to Love Today!

CazGirl

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we also have to keep in mind that everything at the Mika camp is slow right now. Mika isn't touring...so of course things are goingo to die down a little. I'm sure when he does more dates or when news about the new record, this place will be bumping again.

I agree...everything will pick up.

I can fully understand the slowness...I had days where I would get 75 plus posts a day and recently I've been going for about two or three.

But I am not planning on leaving...I'm sticking to it...

Ah, so it actually has been a bit dead here lately, I thought it was just me being too picky when it comes to finding a thread that interests me XD (I usually just look at my subscribed threads, think, "How come nobody goes on the Vitas Appreciation Thread any more? T_T", take a quick look in Chat About Mika and General Chinwagging, then booger off to Gaia Online or something xP )

But yeah! LET'S ALL LOVE TODAY!! *dances, 70's disco-style*

it's because amy's gone :crybaby:

remind me who amy is, please? :blink:

I love the English language :D

I'm new here, so I don't have a basis for comparison. However, I am really enjoying the forums because the people are fun and lovely.

I've been involved in online forums for 11 years, so I'm used to things being crazy busy at times and quiet at other times. Much like real life, there are times when everybody has a million things to talk about and times when nobody has much to say. The quiet times are less lively, but the love is still here :)

Don't get discouraged :punk:

that's a really sweet post :flowers2:

remind me who amy is, please? :blink:

Amy = Artsyfartsy17

I know it's been quiet.. Myself and some of the other Aussies are not postwhoring as much, so it seems we're partially responsible for some of the quietness :naughty:

I still love this forum.. :wub2:

And I will still post when the mood strikes. :wink2:

But personally, I feel like I've just had an unrequited love affair with Mika..

I promise it will change when I feel less like a doormat and more like the furniture.. :thumb_yello:

But personally, I feel like I've just had an unrequited love affair with Mika..

I promise it will change when I feel less like a doormat and more like the furniture.. :thumb_yello:

:naughty::lol3: - that was a classic!

I get what you're saying caz, a month ago i could hardly get a word in edge-ways in some threads because it was so busy and lively, but now its a bit..... well, dead!

but, people have things going on in their personal lives that might restrict their time on here, and Mika is not the only person i'm a fan of - i am a member of other people's forums (which i'm sure many people on here are also).

Whatever the reason, its likely to be just a phase and i'm sure it'll turn around once we get some exciting Mika news.... whatever that might be......... :bleh:

no I just decided I might as well just whisper today :naughty:but then I got bored of that and broke my silence

Thank you, thank you!

Your usual coulor is beautiful btw!:thumb_yello:

If he's not going to finish that second album he needs to get to that modeling :biggrin2:

:shocked::naughty::lmao: :lmao:

violet_sky LOVES today!!!

c003.gif

Me too, I couldn't help noticing that this place has become less vibrant these days, but I think this is something that will sort itself and in no time people will complain that they can hardly catch up with the forum again after having been away for just a few hours.

Actually for the first time in my MFC career I didn't have the feeling I could miss something vital when I couldn't access the site a few days ago, as there was not much going on before anyway (except for the marvellous MFC scripts of course, but I also know that if there were news we'd also get them on myspace :bleh:)...

I think I will change my waiting target from officialty to 8 July now as I only used the whole topic as pretext to have something to post at all anyway. :naughty:

And after all, great things have emerged from boredom :thumb_yello:

I've got some Mika love to share and this looks like a good place to share it!

The other day my brother was trying to sing Lollipop because he had it stuck in his head. I was laughing at him because he had the lyrics all wrong. He said, "Well, I don't know what the lyrics are. I just know there's something about sucking and something about lollipops," which made me laugh even harder.

A couple of days before that, my mom and I were stuck at a really long red light while were in a crazy silly mood. We burst into giggles started bouncing along to Lollipop while all of the other motorists stared at us like we were crazy.

One of my closest friends lives far away from me, in Canada, so the last time I saw her in person was 8 years ago. Hooray for the instant messengers that make it possible for me to stay in touch with her. We both share a fondness for old school goth and punk music, so I thought for sure that she was going to make fun of me when I started babbling about what an inspiration Mika has been to me.

She didn't recognize his name, so I sent her a link to the Grace Kelly video on YouTube. As soon as she heard the song, she told me how much she loved Mika because her sister had got her hooked on his music.

I'm so excited that I'm going to get to see her in less than 4 months, when we'll both be attending a Conference in Florida to meet up with some of our other friends. I can't wait! I'm all the more excited to be seeing her because she isn't going to laugh at me and will probably want to share my headphones when Mika pops up on my iPod :punk:

awww thats cute! thanks for your stories!!!

I've got some Mika love to share and this looks like a good place to share it!

The other day my brother was trying to sing Lollipop because he had it stuck in his head. I was laughing at him because he had the lyrics all wrong. He said, "Well, I don't know what the lyrics are. I just know there's something about sucking and something about lollipops," which made me laugh even harder.

A couple of days before that, my mom and I were stuck at a really long red light while were in a crazy silly mood. We burst into giggles started bouncing along to Lollipop while all of the other motorists stared at us like we were crazy.

One of my closest friends lives far away from me, in Canada, so the last time I saw her in person was 8 years ago. Hooray for the instant messengers that make it possible for me to stay in touch with her. We both share a fondness for old school goth and punk music, so I thought for sure that she was going to make fun of me when I started babbling about what an inspiration Mika has been to me.

She didn't recognize his name, so I sent her a link to the Grace Kelly video on YouTube. As soon as she heard the song, she told me how much she loved Mika because her sister had got her hooked on his music.

I'm so excited that I'm going to get to see her in less than 4 months, when we'll both be attending a Conference in Florida to meet up with some of our other friends. I can't wait! I'm all the more excited to be seeing her because she isn't going to laugh at me and will probably want to share my headphones when Mika pops up on my iPod :punk:

aww that's a cute story! I think there's a reason why you stayed friends for so long inspite of the distance :wink2: