I Gave It All Away

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it on the internet? Where?

It hasn't appeared on the internet:wink2:

At least, I wasn't able to find it, nor were others.

Now you're probably thinking why I was looking for it? Well, not cause I wanted to have it. Just to be sure it wasn't leaked.

I think people who know about it should just close their mouths. This is different than the other demo's. Those are to be found EVERYWHERE, while this one isn't.

I don't care what you send or whatever, but I think we have to respect Mika's opinion about this, even if some people disagree.:thumb_yello:

Is it on the internet? Where?

Well, exactly it was..on youtube. For one day, then it has been removed, that's all I know about that short apperance :wink2:

It hasn't appeared on the internet:wink2:

At least, I wasn't able to find it, nor were others.

Now you're probably thinking why I was looking for it? Well, not cause I wanted to have it. Just to be sure it wasn't leaked.

I think people who know about it should just close their mouths. This is different than the other demo's. Those are to be found EVERYWHERE, while this one isn't.

I don't care what you send or whatever, but I think we have to respect Mika's opinion about this, even if some people disagree.:thumb_yello:

Of course I respect his opinion but has he ever forbidden to talk about that? Maybe I'm not enlighten, then sorry. The other side: don't we falling into paranoia! Oh, I'm new but I've seen here many other and worse things.

Then the other thing is that I supposed most of you know about it.

You bet it hasn't been on the internet? I've seen it on my own eyes(not only me) and heard as well and I know it has been made accessible by one of the MFC-ers, of course I won't say by whom.

It's no matter why you have been reserching for it, no matter the reason you give, matter is that you did.

Someone before me said that he listened to it as well, but if we won't do with it anything more, who cares? As you said, you don't so I don't see your point. And take the fact that it has been discussing for these 13 pages into consideration.

Rather you should bear the person who made it accessible, not me.

Well, exactly it was..on youtube. For one day, then it has been removed, that's all I know about that short apperance :wink2:

Of course I respect his opinion but has he ever forbidden to talk about that? Maybe I'm not enlighten, then sorry. The other side: don't we falling into paranoia! Oh, I'm new but I've seen here many other and worse things.

Then the other thing is that I supposed most of you know about it.

You bet it hasn't been on the internet? I've seen it on my own eyes(not only me) and heard as well and I know it has been made accessible by one of the MFC-ers, of course I won't say by whom.

It's no matter why you have been reserching for it, no matter the reason you give, matter is that you did.

Someone before me said that he listened to it as well, but if we won't do with it anything more, who cares? As you said, you don't so I don't see your point. And take the fact that it has been discussing for these 13 pages into consideration.

Rather you should bear the person who made it accessible, not me.

Welcome to the MFC.

Ofcourse. But still...

Have you read the FAQ already?

I don't have problems with this, I just wanted to warn you.

Would you be friendly enough to send me the link then? perhaps you can PM me?

Welcome to the MFC.

Ofcourse. But still...

Have you read the FAQ already?

I don't have problems with this, I just wanted to warn you.

Would you be friendly enough to send me the link then? perhaps you can PM me?

I didn't want to be not friendly enough to you(and I've just send you a pm), rude or something, just explain the situation and the way I see it. Hope you don't mind it. Thanks for warning, I've read FAQ already :wink2:

If people want to search the internet they can knock themselves out but the policy on MFC is not to share these recordings either through links on the board or via PM because it is illegal. Paranoia, intent, Mika's feelings, etc. are beside the point and it's not up for debate. Case and thread closed.

Asia if you have any questions please contact me or any of the other mods via PM. You can identify the mods online as our names appear in bold brown.

Thanks. :thumb_yello: