I Gave It All Away

So Cher is Alice too ?:blink:

No, that would mean Mika is an old woman:naughty:

yep..that's why i want to know what songs those titles cover up...

Me too. I'm too curious:naughty:

I am in awe of your sleuthing skills guys. Kudos! Interestingly enough, some of his unmentionables aren't on that list though.... Actually Relax and Relax take it easy are listed as two different songs! Instant martyr is not there, as well as loverboy, overrated and I'm falling. Can't think of anymore off the top of my head...

Yeah...

Sally? Intoxicated? Are they there?

Uglyboy=Loverboy:wink2:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you I have been singing the aaaaah bit since yesterday!!

I think it must partially be attributed to desperation to hear Mika's voice on ANYthing right now. This is the

MIKA DESERT

Me too aaaah aaah.. cant get out of my head:roftl:

"desperation to hear Mika's voice" thats ABSOLUTELY true!!

MISS YOU MIKAAAA :wink2:

And, as always, Mika has an open invitation to stop by his own fan club and tell us what he thinks. He doesn't have to wait until July. :wink2:

Heard that, Mika? :naughty:

Not that we hadn't tried before...

So Cher is Alice too ?:blink:

Fantastic! :lmao:

omg... I would be happy even if someone find his toothpaste commercial:blush-anim-cl:{desperate, me?!}..speak to us mika, we love hearing you!:wub2:

Oh man! Celeste and I have spent hours to find that Orbit commercial he sang in, and we didn't find it:roftl:

i wanna know how it sounds like :boxed:

What? I gave it all away? The other things on that site? Both?:naughty:

EDIT: just looked back and it has been posted, so now I look stupid :wink2: and this has been a pointless(ly delicious) post....:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT 2: Holy Johnny and HMDYLM arent there but You Make Me is!!!!???

There's a song called "Pray for me" That could be HJ I suppose....

Maybe he wrote HJ and HMDYLM later??? I mean, the songs on that site are..quite old.

I am probably very late, and I dont know if this has been posted before, I know something off of this website has been, but this is a list of all the songs Mika has written...http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&fromrow=1&torow=25&affiliation=BMI&cae=477236529&keyID=976175&keyname=MIKA&querytype=WriterID

I think it has been posted, because people have been talking about the Relax, and then the Relax Take It Easy , and also UglyBoy!!! lol

EDIT: just looked back and it has been posted, so now I look stupid :wink2: and this has been a pointless(ly delicious) post....:mf_rosetinted:

And this isn't the first thread discussing this kind of thing - get with the programme rabdash. :naughty:

You make me =you made me

That it 's what i was thinking :blink:

You make me =you made me

That it 's what i was thinking :blink:

I'm sure it is:thumb_yello:

you're right in part..the first time the Alice/Mika thing popped out nobody gave us a proper explanation with the right link:cool:

you can't believe everything is posted on here..elephants with tutu's on ppl we have:naughty:

No, that's true. Even the smallest thing about Mika is posted on here:roftl:

Yes, now who's stalking? :naughty:

I guess everyone (or at least almost everyone) in this thread is:roftl:

Who us? Stalk? When?

Google is just a simple tool, but in the right hands....:naughty:

stalking?? Nobody here is a freak behind the lifes of anyone else..well, at least not me

I don't wanna accuse but somebody once said I was a stalker...because I said that Scut was online and posting in a thread :boxed: It was really obvious in that particular situation

And you can try to find whatever you want about Mika, that's what the internet and google are for. Anyway...I've seen that the things we shouldn't know, they disappear quickly from here...

stalking?? Nobody here is a freak behind the lifes of anyone else..well, at least not me

I don't wanna accuse but somebody once said I was a stalker...because I said that Scut was online and posting in a thread :boxed: It was really obvious in that particular situation

And you can try to find whatever you want about Mika, that's what the internet and google are for. Anyway...I've seen that the things we shouldn't know, they disappear quickly from here...

Yes, the things we shouldn't know all disappear far too fast for me. I feel like such an innocent sometimes when it comes to Mika. I used to think it was because I was new to the forum, but now it's heading towards me having been on here for six months, I can't blame that. Maybe I just hang out in the wrong threads... Or hang out in the same threads and don't scour the forum enough...:blink:

Oh, and anytime you want to enlighten me to the stuff we shouldn't have seen, feel free to pm me!:wink2:

Oh man! Celeste and I have spent hours to find that Orbit commercial he sang in, and we didn't find it:roftl:

What? I gave it all away? The other things on that site? Both?:naughty:

lmaaooo yeah we were trying to find it hehe :roftl:

both =/

im curious about i gave it all away and the other sings!

I just read a blog on that song that mika wrote and i really wonder how it sounds like and the lyrics, the person on the blog said he heard the version that boyzone made and said it was absolutely GREAT, everyone said it was an incredible song!!!! do you think we will hear it someday??

and what do you think the story is all about? I gave it all away... do you think its a lovesong? or is it about music?

the fact that boyzone wanted to record it makes me think that this song must have sounded or indeed was a lovesong

• 2 months later...
the fact that boyzone wanted to record it makes me think that this song must have sounded or indeed was a lovesong

It is...and i wont say much even if you want more (thats the bitter truth) but it is mika like you never heard him before and i wanted you to know, its a shame that we are not allowed etc.

ok this is very unclear but im so happy, i have a cousin who lives in Varsovia who made me listen and im trying hard not to give it all away(haha)

Ugh you meanie!!!

oh no rabdash im not, the meanie is the one who dont want kids to talk about it here on his own fanclub, the meanie is the one who dont want kids to share music they like and god knows its not me...the meanie happens to be ...omg...could it be? The meanie is...Mika! Or his bosses at universal more likely ... but same thing right?

anyway im sure you will hear it someday:naughty:if you ever cross the way of my cousin from Varsovia, who knows

this is the most interesting thread on MFC.

this time interesting is the right word.

all those links, i felt like in CSI :roftl:

i still wonder about that Alice thing.

oh and i found a interview on you tube where he says he 'dont want to talk about it' whwn there was a question about boyzone.

there is something very strange in that.

i had never seen mika saying i dont want to talk about it, even about his sexuality he answers something more. :blink:

this thing is INTERESTING. :naughty:

if somebody wants that video on youtube.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ4AYXlpZyU

• 1 month later...
oh no rabdash im not, the meanie is the one who dont want kids to talk about it here on his own fanclub, the meanie is the one who dont want kids to share music they like and god knows its not me...the meanie happens to be ...omg...could it be? The meanie is...Mika! Or his bosses at universal more likely ... but same thing right?

anyway im sure you will hear it someday:naughty:if you ever cross the way of my cousin from Varsovia, who knows

Well well well... you said a cousin from Varsovia, are you mean by saying that Warsaw in Poland, or in Polish Warszawa? If yes, I live hear. And if you'd approach to me your connections with him, who knows.. maybe let's be consistent: let me know his address or something.. :roftl: let's just say his name, maybe I know him personally? Which district is he living now?

Ok, I'm not quite serious of course, but you're really intirigued me with this cousin from Varsovia, cause I life exactly in this city.

I'm not so curious about the song cause I've heard it and I just don't know where that kind of thinking about the stuff like that it must be keeping in a secret or that it's so mysterious, comes from? If you don't want to share it better don't say anything cause you only make others might feel a little bit confused and dissapointed.

Well.. I think that as if it's appeared in the internet now you can reveal your secret sources and the identity of the most mysterious cousin in WARSAW, my city :naughty: