I Gave It All Away

Ok dear Producer,

but remember...

the difference betwen last year and this month is that the single is launching officialy this month

I know what you mean, but we can all google! :wink2:

As Christine says, this was all posted on the MFC last year, but not many people actually picked up on it.

This thread isn't exactly popular, so maybe the wider world aren't very interested?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the other person's?

forgive me

be more clear... my english brain is like wood...

the questions too short are not understandable for me...

that is the reason because i don't post seriosuly in this forum... often i can not reply because i don't understand, sorry...:blush-anim-cl:

Ok dear Producer,

but remember...

the difference betwen last year and this month is that the single is launching officialy this month

Yes, I actually thought this track was never going to see the light of day until Blue Sky posted the video the other day. I think as Bab said no one is paying much attention except a couple of us curious MFCers, but I see your point.

I've made sure that the other mods hear your concerns and we'll take it under advisement.

forgive me

be more clear... my english brain is like wood...

the questions too short are not understandable for me...

that is the reason because i don't post seriosuly in this forum... often i can not reply because i don't understand, sorry...:blush-anim-cl:

Please don't even think of that, we know and if we are not clear, you must tell us - I would rather talk with you in bad english than not at all! :naughty:

I meant I did not know that the single was being launched officially this month.

I had read about it last year, but as the artist isn't famous in the UK I have not heard any more about it.

Allegra the privacy master:roftl:

Mika phoned you? :D

I really dunno why he put all his songs under a pseudonym AND with his real name in a public access database :rolleyes:

Either he's not bothered about being found, or he underestimates us.

Greta, you do know you're an apple don't you? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I actually thought this track was never going to see the light of day until Blue Sky posted the video the other day. I think as Bab said no one is paying much attention except a couple of us curious MFCers, but I see your point.

I've made sure that the other mods hear your concerns and we'll take it under advisement.

Thank you... if you want you can speak about this thread with italians MFCers (speakers fluently) more important and "older" than me :wink2:

luckily the title of this thread is not too explanatory, so the privacy of the composers is quite safe :thumb_yello:

Well I found this, it has Eurobasket in the tags.

http://www.nme.com/video/id/l23F29tqviA/search/djmallorca

I think it's from Eurobasket 2007. Who watches this - anyone? I don't recall it ever being on TV here.

I think Relax must have promoted Spain in Eurobasket or something, everything I find is in Spanish. Sara?

Lol. I actually like that remix:naughty:

I think he demo'd I gave it all away+the rest, so maybe we'll find it, some day. Just have patience, and if you'll ever find it, don't tell the whole world

I didn't post it first Christine, Pam did, I was just reiterating its location.

I wonder if Mika continues to underestimate the sleuthing skills of crazed fans?:blink:

And shoot me, but I have been wallowing in the cheesy backing vocals of the Eros Ramazzotti song all day, quite happily...:wub2:

I didn't post it first Christine, Pam did, I was just reiterating its location.

:

come on, who cares who it was??!!

it was greta, not me:mf_rosetinted:

hey btw listen to the piano at 222, the melody changes and its sounds a bit like blue eyes from elton john but mor beautiful, wat you think??

i dont think greta is an apple:mf_rosetinted:

I'm very curious if he'll ever release it, I don't think he will though...

I think he demo'd I gave it all away+the rest, so maybe we'll find it, some day. Just have patience, and if you'll ever find it, don't tell the whole world, but tell me xD Cause I know a lot more secrets than you think..

come on, who cares who it was??!!

it was greta, not me:mf_rosetinted:

hey btw listen to the piano at 222, the melody changes and its sounds a bit like blue eyes from elton john but mor beautiful, wat you think??

i dont think greta is an apple:mf_rosetinted:

Oops sorry it is 2 am and I didn't go back and check...

...and I know purple is the colour of nobility in Japan, haven't heard of black in such a positive light:mf_rosetinted:

Purple heart black heart no heart....who has what it really takes to be an apple??? An elite few. As I posted elsewhere, today I have turned into a lump of cheese, so I cannot be an apple, but cheese and apple do actually go well together.:naughty:

I think he demo'd I gave it all away+the rest, so maybe we'll find it, some day. Just have patience, and if you'll ever find it, don't tell the whole world, but tell me xD Cause I know a lot more secrets than you think..

I'm not surprised you do if you get everyone else to tell you theirs! :naughty:

Oops sorry it is 2 am and I didn't go back and check...

...and I know purple is the colour of nobility in Japan, haven't heard of black in such a positive light:mf_rosetinted:

Purple heart black heart no heart....who has what it really takes to be an apple??? An elite few. As I posted elsewhere, today I have turned into a lump of cheese, so I cannot be an apple, but cheese and apple do actually go well together.:naughty:

Oh yes! My favourite snack as a child - still delicious!

Ah, another FBI trainee. :wink2:

i think the best way is to have a drink and then a chat at 4 am in the morning with a member of boyzone, we need a special agent who lives in their town:mf_rosetinted:

who is a volunteer for that mission??

:lmfao: I want, but unfortunately I live in Holland...

I'm dying to know what Eurobasket, Rain on me and Cold Heart are about and how they sound:roftl: Strangly enough, I don't care that much about the others we don't know:blink:

I rather like the tune, he could be singing about the birds and I wouldn't know.

I think it's interesting that it's about a father and son, hmmm makes me really want to know who wrote the lyrics.

I like the ahhh ahhhh ahhhh part.

yeah honestly i would do it if i lived in the uk, no big deal:mf_rosetinted:

i already told what rain on me was all about in another thread, in mika news, boyzone thread, eurobsket sounds weird for a title,lol, and there is this song i dont trust the title either,something like look but dont touch, id like to listen to trouble is though

Oh yeah, those too I want to know aswell.

Wait! I think those are them all!:roftl: Oh, I'm so useless:naughty:

But how the heck do YOU know what Rain on me is about?:blink:

Look don't touch sounds weird for a title:roftl: Maybe even weirder than Eurobasket..

I kinda see the concerns brought up by the Italian fans. But quite frankly I really can't imagine how this piece of information, even if it was out for the world to see, could harm Mika, his reputation or his career as a whole in any way, shape or form. Right now I have one of Mika's interview statements reverberating in my head. "I'm a writer first and a performer second" is what he said there. Okay, it's been a while but I still think for him this will be true regardless of the number of completed live performances.

So isn't it the most natural thing to do for him? Write music to be performed by whomever... Eros Ramazotti might not exactly be my cup of tea and from what I've read I don't think I'm the only lonely one thinking that way. Name recognition-wise his door is for sure not the last one to knock on if you're a composer trying to make yourself a name. Plus I don't really think Mr. R/his management/record company or whomever signs responsible for decisions like these are working with anyone who happens to come along with just anything. I won't become a Ramazotti fan now, that's dead sure but I think everything has two sides and instead of trying to cover what is out there anyway one could as well see it as another proof of Mika's professional many-sidedness. Even though I can't look inside his head (thank God!) I'm still pretty sure he won't lose sleep over this one. If he had thought this was something embarrassing to do or something that could backfire in any way, I reckon he wouldn't have done it :naughty: