Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi karen i know what you mean!:thumb_yello: wouldn't it be lovely to see a whole new batch of Mika pictures :wink2:

i would love to get some in July when i go to Amsterdam but i think the venue is going to be quite big! knowing my luck he will be like a dot on the stage!

00018l10.jpg

Anyone got any of these? Or was this just a one off for the magazine?:thumb_yello:

Hi Mandie

I wish I was going to Amsterdam, you are so lucky, I miss him, stupid isn't it??

aV1El_Z0-11507fe6f4fdace0e9c470911f.jpg

That pic is just :wub2:

He's so bloody gorgeous, that smile of his is just divine... :blush-anim-cl:

He's just ..... words fail me really - there's not enough nice things to say about him :thumb_yello:

*Sigh*

:roftl::roftl: HE DOES ! I'm not kidding, though we dont know what it'll look like. horribly, horribly borat or...James bond :das:

Sexy sexy...or Kinky:das:

I don't know, I just acquired it:roftl: you what it's like!

I think someone posted it on here a couple of weeks ago

It's really old..I forgot where it is from.

I LLLLOVE this thread! I am here for about nine months and I still didn't manage to learn how to post pics and my comp doesn't help me. Links are not that good solution, really. But still, I check this thread every day and I can't get enough of it. I LOVE MFC!!!! :thumb_yello: :* :* :* :* :*

I LLLLOVE this thread! I am here for about nine months and I still didn't manage to learn how to post pics and my comp doesn't help me. Links are not that good solution, really. But still, I check this thread every day and I can't get enough of it. I LOVE MFC!!!! :thumb_yello: :* :* :* :* :*

awww, hello!

to post pics you need to open an account such as photobucket and upload pics from your computer to the online account.

Photobucket will give you a link to copy under the photo, it's the 2nd box.

Then on this board, in the message box, there is a yellow box with a mountain. Click on that and paste the image link from photobucket and waa lah you've got it.