Hands Up If You've Been a Lollipop Girl!

mandilambi

Oooh, ooh, me!!

This thread title reminds me of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkhThleuXY

(Don't mind the random dude chair dancing. I'm sure he's just having fun).

I think we hit the jackpot in terms of dressing rooms in Vancouver. We actually had two, across the hall from each other. We were in the first one, first, then we moved to the second one which had a bit more floor space so the big girls could practice their dance moves.

First one

Second one

It's been almost three months, and I still get tingly when I hear Lollipop. :blush-anim-cl:

The worst part is, his Mum asked for our contact info, and said she'd call us again next time they're in Vancouver. Only, I got distracted by a certain son of hers and forgot to give my info to her. :tears:

:shocked: You had a real couch! a BIG couch! and a TABLE!!

That was more like how Mika's was at our show

I'm jealous.

But what can ya do, i suppose.

I still get random moments where it hits me- "omg" moments.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness...I saw the title of this thread and wanted to raise my hand but couldn't...because I've never been a Lollipop Girl.

But I really want to.

Being a Lollipop Girl is seriously one of my lifelong dreams. I think about it everyday, about how wonderfully fun that experience must be. Being a Lollipop Girl is DEFINATELY on my Bucket List and can only imagine how awesome it would be to participate in something so awesome.

So Mika...if you ever see this...can I be a Lollipop Girl?

See, i knew you would end up on this thread at some point. I thought of you when I first saw it. I know it's your dream to be a lollipop girl, and it's my dream to be at a Mika concert (of course being a lollipop girl would be as huge bonus). I am certain that one day we will each achieve our dreams! :wink2:

Oooh, ooh, me!!

The worst part is, his Mum asked for our contact info, and said she'd call us again next time they're in Vancouver. Only, I got distracted by a certain son of hers and forgot to give my info to her. :tears:

Awwwww, her son has alot to answer for doesn't he... I think you'd have to be without a pulse not to be (Slightly) distracted by him :roftl:

I'm sure you'll get to be a Lollipop Girl again if he comes back to Vancouver :thumb_yello:

You have to be... I want more edge of the seat reports from you... can't you do the whole of the next USA/Canada tour.... Officialness Bonus's or something... MFC demands it... :wink2:

I'm too big to be a Lollipop Girl and too shy to be a Big Girl.... am so glad we have MFC'ers to share their experiences with us.... Oh and the pics are a bonus too..... :naughty:

Doesn't Nadja have your number? She said she planned on keeping the same girls. Mikas mum never talked to us about that, just nadja...?!

Is it psychotic that I still have Nadja in my cellphone? I pretty much keep it for sentimental value....reminds me of the big day...LOL :)

only if its psychotic that i kept the message she left on it....

I kept the number too, just in case she decides to call in the future i'll know who it is. i rarely erase numbers on my phone anyways.

iadoremika...don't give up hope. there's always a chance Mika will do this sort of thing again on another tour. :)

If Mika ever does come back to Canada (which I'm pretty sure he will because he did mention something about doing a proper Canadian tour...) I will surely try to go to more than one concert and try my damndest to be a Lollipop Girl!!!

See, i knew you would end up on this thread at some point. I thought of you when I first saw it. I know it's your dream to be a lollipop girl, and it's my dream to be at a Mika concert (of course being a lollipop girl would be as huge bonus). I am certain that one day we will each achieve our dreams! :wink2:

Aww, thanks!!! You know me too well...he he. Myabe our dreams could come true together...he he

Oh...that's too bad...but I sure would have been a little bit distracted by that certain son...:das:

I wish I could raise my hand in this one, but I wasn't fortunate enough to be a lollipop girl. I wish I would have at least tried for the vancouver show, but the thought hadn't even crossed my mind at that point becuase I was going to the show so far away from home with my hubby and I don't think he would have been too happy with me if I was MIA for the concert. Oh well, next time I will not question a darn thing as there should not be anything to question about being a lollipop girl. My kids would be so proud of me!!!! They love lollipop!!! ( I even had to buy a t-shirt for my daughter that has lollipop written on it after my son pointed it out, he said that she must have it)

you girls are all so lucky to have been able to partake in such a great event!!

oohh I'd love to be a lollipop girl that would be so cool

shame his tour was last year not this year being a lollipop girl would cheer me up (I'm not having the best of years this years to put it mildly)

maybe one day I'll get a chance to be a lollipop girl or similar?? I can always dream right!!

Ha ha...good one. How did the costume look? I mean, I know what a Lollipop Girl looks like but yours, did you personalize it in any way?

Well I didn't use a wig so it looked a bit weird haha. Click the links if you want to see haha

Eyew

The back

Beautiful job! Did you make the dress?

The costume looked so fantastically amazing. The dress looked so similar. How did you make it?

Thanks guys:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, my sisters and I made the dress from felt and a t-shirt. It was fun to wear haha

Hello all Lollipop Girls and girls who wants to be Lollipop Girls!:thumb_yello:

This thread made remember a bunch of funny and interesting stories and reports from your backstage adventures.

I really loved to read them.:wub2:

Do you have more pictures?

It’s really fun to be able to see how it looks like backstage!:thumb_yello:

I keep my fingers crossed for you who hopefully will come on stage for the next tour.

You never know what kind of figure the Man is planning for the future!:naughty:

Thanks guys:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, my sisters and I made the dress from felt and a t-shirt. It was fun to wear haha

That's so awesome!!!

Hello all Lollipop Girls and girls who wants to be Lollipop Girls!:thumb_yello:

I keep my fingers crossed for you who hopefully will come on stage for the next tour.

You never know what kind of figure the Man is planning for the future!:naughty:

I want to be a Lollipop Girl sooo bad!!! He he...I also wonder what he has planned for his next tour...knowing Mika it will be even more fantastic than what he has already done:thumb_yello:

Hey fellow lollies,

What sort of tips did you get before going on stage?

In Vancouver, we didn't even see Mika before the show, since they were dealing with a delayed sound check because Cherisse got stuck in the States.

Yasmine told us to just jump around, really, and that Mika likes it when the whites of the crinoline showed as result of the jumping.

As Mika was changing into his wolf costume before Lollipop, he came to where we were standing and told us to make sure to "jump really high." :roftl:

That's all we got, really. The LGs they pulled out of the queue last minute were so out of the loop, they had no idea what a Lollipop Girl was or even what song they'd be on stage for - but we managed! :biggrin2:

How about you?

Hey fellow lollies,

In Vancouver, we didn't even see Mika before the show, since they were dealing with a delayed sound check because Cherisse got stuck in the States.

Yasmine told us to just jump around, really, and that Mika likes it when the whites of the crinoline showed as result of the jumping.

As Mika was changing into his wolf costume before Lollipop, he came to where we were standing and told us to make sure to "jump really high." :roftl:

That's all we got, really. The LGs they pulled out of the queue last minute were so out of the loop, they had no idea what a Lollipop Girl was or even what song they'd be on stage for - but we managed! :biggrin2:

How about you?

basically jump a lot and over exaggerate every movement. But then at our gig we did the little choreographed thingie on the sickabout. Oh, and on the phone nadja told me to watch videos....*back-breaking request, i hated every minute of it* haha

Hey fellow lollies,

How about you?

What about me? I've never been a Lollipop Girl...but, as I've posted before, I REALLY want to be...SO BAD!!!

I thought you got to be a Lollipop Girl through Mika's MySpace...kind of like a contest thing. I didn't know they just pulled people out of line...

What about me? I've never been a Lollipop Girl...but, as I've posted before, I REALLY want to be...SO BAD!!!

I thought you got to be a Lollipop Girl through Mika's MySpace...kind of like a contest thing. I didn't know they just pulled people out of line...

for the most part it was submitting the e-mails, but sometimes if they're short they have been known to pull people from the line- so always be attentive!