Don't You (Forget about MIKA!) another music video by moi :)

Alright, you know the routine, I'm posting the URL to the newest video of mine... set to the song from Breakfast Club which I love:mf_lustslow:

The inspiration from this one is really...well the lack of Mika around here lol

No new updates, releases, EP's... etc

Maybe this will hold you over...it sure did for me:punk:

and I start all my videos (practicially) with some of the same footage... good stuff man:thumb_yello:

ENJOY!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, you know the routine, I'm posting the URL to the newest video of mine... set to the song from Breakfast Club which I love:mf_lustslow:

The inspiration from this one is really...well the lack of Mika around here lol

No new updates, releases, EP's... etc

Maybe this will hold you over...it sure did for me:punk:

and I start all my videos (practicially) with some of the same footage... good stuff man:thumb_yello:

ENJOY!

You' re always doing a great job Melanie! I loved the video, especially the fact that you added the "if you don't like it get out" part at the end!

Awww I love it!!! :wub2:

I love how you added the amazing "I'm not gonna change" quote clip in there :tears:

Thanks!! You did magnificentally!!! :huglove:

That exact quote was my siggy on here for the first, oh, nine or ten months I was on here. :biggrin2:

Melanie, you rock - your videos always make me smile and go "aww."

Great job as always m'dear!

You know, every time I think I've had enough or I'm getting a little bored of all this, something invariably pulls me back in. I just watched the Virgin Radio clip again yesterday and fell in love with him all over again! I just can't detach myself from his voice and his energy... I keep setting him aside for short periods of time but I keep coming back.

You know, every time I think I've had enough or I'm getting a little bored of all this, something invariably pulls me back in. I just watched the Virgin Radio clip again yesterday and fell in love with him all over again! I just can't detach myself from his voice and his energy... I keep setting him aside for short periods of time but I keep coming back.

it's hard (impossible?!?) to avoid or ignore him...he is too strong!:wub2:

hi that was really lovely thank you :thumb_yello: really enjoyed it! liked the quote at the end - hope you don't mind its given me an idea for my siggy!! deleted mine today but have been looking for a new one, hope you don't mind?

thankyou again - its made my day!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

may i dare say...that has to be one of my top fav. mika vids, including interviews and preformances!:thumb_yello:wow. i love how it shows so many sides of him, and i like how the drum solo went with the music! i also love the end. one of my favorite quotes! i had heard it but i forgot it and so glad i found it again! :thumb_yello:great work!

:naughty:i know exactly how you feel!

hi that was really lovely thank you :thumb_yello: really enjoyed it! liked the quote at the end - hope you don't mind its given me an idea for my siggy!! deleted mine today but have been looking for a new one, hope you don't mind?

thankyou again - its made my day!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Of course! I don't mind at all :)

THanks for the comments and youtube messages:thumb_yello: I love doing videos, there just hasn't been time until recently :)

loved it! :wub2:

i hope to see another video, whenever you feel inspired again! i think your videos will be great to look back on, to remember the times we went through. :wink2: