Question about Mika's surname?

DarkLight

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately taking the piss.

I can't understand why they never mention 'Cupcake' when his mother told us with her own lips?

Truly? :roftl::roftl:

My boy was 'sweet pea.' He is not impressed!

I was just on Imdb.com and was looking at what it said about Mika & it said his full name is

Michael Holbrook Penniman Ismaili

I thought it was just Michael Holbrook Penniman I've never heared anyone mention the ismaili bit so is that really his full name or is it just michael holbrook penniman?? I'm confused!!

I know,I also saw that on Imdb! I really don't know where did that 'Ismaili' thing came from...mmmmmmmmmm...maybe it's his mother's surname? But it shouldn't be included in Mika's full name!

Well maybe it's just a mistake...:thumb_yello:

um, well if you go on youtube and type in 'mika in the hot seat'

theres a question that says ' whats your real name'

and Mika says that his dad wanted to call him micheal but his mother didnt want any of that 'junior buisness' and that hes called Mika

:blush-anim-cl::punk:

Yeah, i've also seen that interview...it's so funny,isn't it?:roftl:

And yes,Mika says there that his real name is MICA...spelled with c, right...

yup well I'm not particularly that bothered I just thought the last time I heared it was just michael holbrook penniman so I was curious as to who changed it & what the heck was going on?? weird stuff

for me he's just Mika & that's it

I was just a tad baffled that's all

I was just on Imdb.com and was looking at what it said about Mika & it said his full name is

Michael Holbrook Penniman Ismaili

I thought it was just Michael Holbrook Penniman I've never heared anyone mention the ismaili bit so is that really his full name or is it just michael holbrook penniman?? I'm confused!!

Im not sure about his middle name but his first name is definitely Mica! hope it helps :)

Are you sure you want to go there? :naughty:

Well, we did tell them that it's Michael Cupcake Holbrook Penniman, what can you do if they don't want to believe it?

Now we need an "Is He Gay" thread, just to complete the set.:naughty:

Now we need an "Is He Gay" thread, just to complete the set.:naughty:

Funny how after we spent 100 pages agonizing over how to handle the question, people stopped asking it. Guess it's no fun if it's not going to throw the entire forum into conniptions.

Funny how after we spent 100 pages agonizing over how to handle the question, people stopped asking it. Guess it's no fun if it's not going to throw the entire forum into conniptions.

I know what would though and surely at some point something's going to be let slip! :naughty:

I know what would though and surely at some point something's going to be let slip! :naughty:

I think I'll be holidaying on a remote island with no internet access when that happens. :naughty:

I think I'll be holidaying on a remote island with no internet access when that happens. :naughty:

Good idea! Book for two! :naughty:

Ah, come on!

If you’re thinking what I’m thinking, and I think you do, you wouldn’t want to miss that!:roftl:

I know I wouldn’t!:naughty:

Ah, come on!

If you’re thinking what I’m thinking, and I think you do, you wouldn’t want to miss that!:roftl:

I know I wouldn’t!:naughty:

Sienna! It will be truly cringeworthy!

Oh OK you're probably right. :naughty: It's easier for me to say that though, Christine is one of the ones who will have to moderate......:boxed:

i9 was on wikipedia and it says his name is michael holbrook penniman ismaili.....im confuzzled!

You do know that anyone can change wiki don't you? I could go right now and change it to his real name........

do it.:naughty:

I can't unless I register again, it's so long since I have used my wiki account I can't remember my user name.:naughty:

It seems like that page is now semi protected so only established wiki account holders can change it.

I did change it once because it said that Mika was based in the US.

I can't unless I register again, it's so long since I have used my wiki account I can't remember my user name.:naughty:

It seems like that page is now semi protected so only established wiki account holders can change it.

I did change it once because it said that Mika was based in the US.

hmm, i don't have an account there either....oh well.:thumbdown:

maybe someone else does...*hint hint*:biggrin2: