Question about Mika's surname?

DarkLight

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bumped into some Spanish text where he was mentioned as "Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili" the other day, but I frankly thought someone was taking the piss :roftl:

http://www.musica.com/letras.asp?info=46113&biografia=20943&idf=5 :doh:

These Spaniards are beating us at our own game. They also knew about Eurobasket months ago!

How could Ismaili have slipped past us all this time? :roftl:

I bumped into some Spanish text where he was mentioned as "Mikahil Holbrook Penniman Ismaili" the other day, but I frankly thought someone was taking the piss :roftl:

http://www.musica.com/letras.asp?info=46113&biografia=20943&idf=5 :doh:

Definately taking the piss.

I can't understand why they never mention 'Cupcake' when his mother told us with her own lips?

These Spaniards are beating us at our own game. They also knew about Eurobasket months ago!

Well we do have Spanish people here, you would have thought they would have mentioned both things? Unless they are keeping secrets? :sneaky2:

What kind of fan would do that? :confused:

We are evidently not devoted enough :boxed: Now let's go edit the wikipedia page :yay:

Oh! The Spanish wikipedia already claims he's called Mica Holbrook Penniman Ismaili :lmao:

Good old wiki. You can always rely on it to tell the truth, the whole truth etc.

:mf_rosetinted:

People don't realise that anyone can change the details and take what's written there as gospel.

Good old wiki. You can always rely on it to tell the truth, the whole truth etc.

:mf_rosetinted:

People don't realise that anyone can change the details and take what's written there as gospel.

But seriously, this has to origin from somewhere :blink: really wonder if this is based on conspiracy thories made by some fan who found out that his distant cousins surname is Ismaili or if it was just a drunk person who decided to play with the Spanish wikipedia....or a drunk Mika who told a random Spanish fan that his real name actually is.... :naughty:

But seriously, this has to origin from somewhere :blink: really wonder if this is based on conspiracy thories made by some fan who found out that his distant cousins surname is Ismaili or if it was just a drunk person who decided to play with the Spanish wikipedia....or a drunk Mika who told a random Spanish fan that his real name actually is.... :naughty:

We may never know! We may never care!

It's interesting that it is only the Spanish that have this though....

But nowhere else. Like his school, his records, his other things. All just have MHP.

Like Yop says, he has asked us plebians to call him Mika, so Hi Mika!

Baaaa.

So true. I don't think he has ever even revealed that his name is Penniman. It's just records that have been dug up and published and are now common knowledge.

The name mispronunciation story never made any sense to me. I think the creation of MIKA is just a way of distancing himself from Michael Cupcake Holbrook Penniman Ismaili Jr. or whatever his name is. :naughty:

We may never know! We may never care!

It's interesting that it is only the Spanish that have this though....

But nowhere else. Like his school, his records, his other things. All just have MHP.

Baaaa.

I'll call him whatever the hell I want :sneaky2: Hi Cupcake :mf_rosetinted:

And no, I don't care that much, I just think it's hilarious that a new surname gets added around March 2008 in Spain only and can't help wonder how that happened :roftl:

So true. I don't think he has ever even revealed that his name is Penniman. It's just records that have been dug up and published and are now common knowledge.

The name mispronunciation story never made any sense to me. I think the creation of MIKA is just a way of distancing himself from Michael Cupcake Holbrook Penniman Ismaili Jr. or whatever his name is. :naughty:

Come on Christine, I thought you were more sensible than that! You know there is really no Ismaili or Jr in his name it's just plain Michael Cupcake Holbrook Penniman.

To say otherwise could and would mislead!

Shame on you!

Kata... did U took your happy pills today? U seem to be very aggressive :roftl:

whatever, he told he is Mika... and that's enough of info for me :mf_rosetinted:

I ran out of happy pills weeks ago, that's why I'm not posting much :fisch:

I just think it's hilarious that a new surname gets added around March 2008 in Spain only and can't help wonder how that happened :roftl:

Me too. The wonders of the internet.

Come on Christine, I thought you were more sensible than that! You know there is really no Ismaili or Jr in his name it's just plain Michael Cupcake Holbrook Penniman.

To say otherwise could and would mislead!

Shame on you!

Sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

I'll just call him Wotshisname from now on, to avoid misunderstandings.

ah great.is it just me or is his name expanding more and more by the minute?probably if you ever found out about his real name,it's 100pages long! :roftl: i think he's from neither part of the world.as what i've mentioned in the mikagasmic thread,he's from the outer space of heaven! lol.

p/s: what's with the cupcake?isn't it michael CHICKEN holbrook penniman ismaili now? tee hee.

OMG this is hilarious!

I can't believe my fellow country people have manged to come out with this:roftl::roftl: Mikahili? WTF????????

I couldn't stop myself from commenting:

http://www.musica.com/letras.asp?biografia=20943&forid=456037&info=46113&idf=5

Told them that his name is not that, and also pointed out that they got the Grace Kelly story wrong:roftl:

The article says that he wrote the line "I can be anything you like" in GK as a response to the comparisons that he was getting to other artists like Freddie Mercury and so....

This has to be the funniest thing I read in a while. Mikahili! I'm still in stitches

The article says that he wrote the line "I can be anything you like" in GK as a response to the comparisons that he was getting to other artists like Freddie Mercury and so....

:shocked::roftl::naughty:

it might be his mum's last name,i agree with you on that.but dun u think it's kinda odd.coz u know,usually people will put their dad's surname instead of their mom's :shocked:

Sometimes they combine them like Mika Holbrook Ismaili-Penniman

though thats just a possibility, the whole things could be complete BS.

whooo knows, it's just fun to debate because nothing else it happening lol.:blush-anim-cl:

um, well if you go on youtube and type in 'mika in the hot seat'

theres a question that says ' whats your real name'

and Mika says that his dad wanted to call him micheal but his mother didnt want any of that 'junior buisness' and that hes called Mika

:blush-anim-cl::punk: