Question about Mika's surname?

DarkLight

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have created an account - how do i change his name?

No, don't do it. It will just cause uproar. We are the official fc remember.......and don't want to be seen to be too subversive.......

i heard him saying his real name's michael holbrook penniman in some interview (sorry,i've no idea which interview it was..).

kinda off topic: mica is actually a kind of mineral,nice coloured one.kinda brownish,red and has white stripes.lol..sorry bout that,coz this thing's been running through my mind ever since i learnt 'mica' in science.i can't help but singing 'love today' everytime i hear my teacher saying the word 'mica'. :naughty:

No, don't do it. It will just cause uproar. We are the official fc remember.......and don't want to be seen to be too subversive.......

No, of course not!:roftl:

i heard him saying his real name's michael holbrook penniman in some interview (sorry,i've no idea which interview it was..).

kinda off topic: mica is actually a kind of mineral,nice coloured one.kinda brownish,red and has white stripes.lol..sorry bout that,coz this thing's been running through my mind ever since i learnt 'mica' in science.i can't help but singing 'love today' everytime i hear my teacher saying the word 'mica'. :naughty:

Yeah, sounds like Mika to me!:biggrin2:

People, I've solved the mystery. His full name is:

Mika Michael Micaela Moisturizer Holbrook Cupcake Curlhead Penniman Ismaili Jr.

I'm disappointed to see that he's dropped the Mikahail. However Cupcake is in it's rightful position! :thumb_yello:

Moisturizer? Is that another side business? Is that how Lollipop Girl's skin looks so smooth despite her advanced age?

You never cease to make me laugh! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Moisturizer? Is that another side business? Is that how Lollipop Girl's skin looks so smooth despite her advanced age?

Yes, he's even the face of a Moisturizer brand:mf_rosetinted:

sexmika.png

Yes, he's even the face of a Moisturizer brand:mf_rosetinted:

sexmika.png

:roftl::roftl:

Not again :roftl:

Why does everything concerning mika have to be so confusing and a mystery :sneaky2:

For all we know he could have done that...u know with all this free time he has...or between partying :mf_rosetinted: I'm joking, so plz no sarcastic responses :sneaky2:

omg yer! - i learnt that too - its that little thin strip inside a radiation meter thingy isnt it! - as soon as she said 'now this is called mica' my ears sprung open and smiled and everyone looked at me and i could tell they were thinking 'oh god!'

haha