• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, this may be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways:naughty:

In reference to the MFC, what's a squirrel/ what does a squirrel mean?

:bleh:

Well, as far as I know, I guess they were first created by Caz in her scripts she used to write.. as for the meaning behind them, I've got no idea :naughty:

Well, as far as I know, I guess they were first created by Caz in her scripts she used to write.. as for the meaning behind them, I've got no idea :naughty:

Okay, well at least I know A BIT more about what they mean:naughty:

Thanks Miro:bleh::naughty:

Is this the one?

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=d_hIsy4ELg0

(Mika on Rove, Australia)

Yes, I think so. :bleh:

Was there somewhere where he said like the amount of time he has to steep his tea and the temperature of the water or something like that?

Or am I remembering things wrong? :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by iadoremika

Yes, I think so. :bleh:

Was there somewhere where he said like the amount of time he has to steep his tea and the temperature of the water or something like that?

Or am I remembering things wrong? :blush-anim-cl:

That's the one, right before the end, if you're talking about the one where he's like, "You've got to make sure the water's not too hot- this is really embarrassing, I'm like Martha Stewart." It's adorable. :roftl:

That's the one, right before the end, if you're talking about the one where he's like, "You've got to make sure the water's not too hot- this is really embarrassing, I'm like Martha Stewart." It's adorable. :roftl:

I (think) I found what I was looking for. :doh:

Tough ! It's The "Looking for something thread".

I am looking for the video of the interview (VH1 as far as I can make out) where Mika picks his nose while answering questions.

Oh dear, we already have so many Mika's feet fetishists, now a Mika's big nose obsessed... we really are a bunch of weirdos, no wonder he hires so many bodyguards.

Seriously it is rather cute and unselfconscious and nicely echoed by the "I don't want to grow up" mug in the last blog.I don't particularly mind the Peter Pan syndrom -in small doses though.

Id3

Some wants to know how he smells, othes want to see him pick his nose....

Oh how i miss the NORMAL questions is he gay, how tall he is, what's is fav color......

I find this all here is getting pretty dodgy these days..jeeez

Some wants to know how he smells, othes want to see him pick his nose....

Oh how i miss the NORMAL questions is he gay, how tall he is, what's is fav color......

I find this all here is getting pretty dodgy these days..jeeez

i know *shakes head* some people... i prefer it when peole have in-depth conversations about his music