• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, MFC-ers!

erm...I am looking for a link or something where I can download MX's performance at the EMA last year...I'd love to have it on my Ipod...if anyone has a clue of how I can reach it would you please please hel me? :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I know I can count on you!

Bianca

xoxo

Still asking for information... I am such a shameless beggar.:biggrin2:

Found today a video plOuf24 put on dailymotion, in June 2007, an interview where Mika, sitting at a bar, talks about Lollipop. It seems to be part of a much longer interview on Virgin 17, shot on a special Mika day or something.

The first image of the video is a black and white still of a band ; who the hell are they and what are they doing there ?

Tried to find plOuf24 among the MFC members but if she is one of us, not under that name.

In the July 2008 Madrid interview I was mentioning in another post Mika said he liked Kurt Weill, adding he didn't think many people had heard of him (don't be so patronizing, man, not everybody is musically illiterate), which made me want to listen again to ‘Mack the Knife’ and –talking about illiteracy- I discovered Bobby Darin and his wonderful ‘Simple song of freedom’. There is a kind of snowball effect with music which makes you meet artists you had never heard before. So that, once I have traced them, the mysterious band at the beginning of plOuf24 video might well become my favourite musicians.

Hey, MFC-ers!

erm...I am looking for a link or something where I can download MX's performance at the EMA last year...I'd love to have it on my Ipod...if anyone has a clue of how I can reach it would you please please hel me? :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I know I can count on you!

Bianca

xoxo

I have it on a CD, still don't know how to upload it

would you give me a moment? I'll PM you when it's ready

Does anyone have the video of Mika in red pants and I think his fly is down...and he flicks someone off.:naughty:

I've seen clips a few times, but never the actual video.:blush-anim-cl:

Actually, his fly wasn't down, it was sort of a joke :naughty:

I don't remember where was it :( I want to find it too

Does anyone have the video of Mika in red pants and I think his fly is down...and he flicks someone off.:naughty:

I don't know where to find it .. it was on youtube but isn't anymore :thumbdown: Or I can't find it, maybe that's a better way to put it .. :roftl:

...am quoting myself

PAH-LLEEESSSEE XD

I can give you a video of Chris from Air Traffic saying Charlotte (they have a song named Charlotte) but I don't think you'll be happy with that .. Sorry :bleh:

Am pretty sure it' s taratatà, I thought I had the video with some behind the scenes but I can't find it :( Anyone? Edited by mari62

Am pretty sure it' s taratatà, I thought I had the video with some behind the scenes but I can't find it :( Anyone?

Actually what happens is Nagui, the host and producer of the program, tells Mika his fly is down:devil:. Mika looks and checks but it's perfectly all right. :mad3:So he gives Nagui the finger.

On the same footage, probably at the end of the show, he takes Nagui (a shortish guy) in his arms, hugs him violently and throws him in the air. Very likely to relieve the tension, he was stage frightened that night, :hypo:you can hear it in his voice, either when he speaks or when he sings. He looks and sounds very young and insecure. Rather endearing.

And Nagui is a sweet guy and kind host, always seeing and bringing out the best in his guests.

I believe you can still find the video on utube or through truveo, I saw it the other day while looking for something else.

Are there any movies (besides Valentin) that Mika has mentioned in interviews, magazines (whatever) that he says he likes?

Yes, Cinema Paradiso and Fantasia!:wub2:

And he mentioned one with Björk that he saw on a plane and he said it was so sad that he cried, I don't remember the name of it but it is really sad!:wink2: