• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a pic where Mika is wearing a grey beany hat (?) with a yellow line, he's looking very serious and not smiling. Am I making any sence?:blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does anyone have a video of Lollipop from this night? Like the WHOLE SONG to the end?? i've only seen two; one is only the intro drumming and the other doesn't last until the end of the song.

he touched my hand during this song!!! i can't find footage anywhere

thank you thank you thank youuuuu

does anyone have a video of Lollipop from this night? Like the WHOLE SONG to the end?? i've only seen two; one is only the intro drumming and the other doesn't last until the end of the song.

he touched my hand during this song!!! i can't find footage anywhere

thank you thank you thank youuuuu

Lollipop (full video)@London, Sadlers Wells, I guess. :wink2:

did anyone buy " observer music monthly" with Mika in it?

if you did, where did you buy it? because i can't find it and i really want it! thanks :blush-anim-cl:

It is the supplement that comes with The Observer, which is only available on a Sunday. If you don't buy it on the Sunday of publication you won't get it, you know, like you can't get Monday's daily newspaper in the shops on the following Tuesday.

I've seen a few on ebay though.

i'm looking for pics of the mfc flag. can anyone post a few here please or is there maybe a thread about it?

Right, I kinda wanted the same thing, I'd love to see my signature on it!:blush-anim-cl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

It is the supplement that comes with The Observer, which is only available on a Sunday. If you don't buy it on the Sunday of publication you won't get it, you know, like you can't get Monday's daily newspaper in the shops on the following Tuesday.

I've seen a few on ebay though.

ooooohhhhh :blush-anim-cl: ok, thanks :blush-anim-cl:, i think i'll check ebay :biggrin2: