• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have a link to download 'you make me' (i think thats what its called)?

I'm kinda desperate, im leaving tomoro and I love it and i wont be able to listen to it on youtube anymore!!!!! :tears:

Here:Click on

Mika - You made me mp3 Then go on download now :thumb_yello:

Edit: sorry I had to remove the link.(Blue Sky)

Edited by Blue Sky

His eyes are both green and brown! Always been my fav!:) along with brown hair! :fangurl:

Ahaha, I've always love that too. And the fact that he's dyslexic, like me... only I CAN read music. I just can't seen to read letters or figures very well :/

Um, does anyone know if his french version of Grace Kelly is avaliable for download anywhere? Just wondering, I'm lacking in the foreign pop music secton of my mp3 :aah:

Um, does anyone know if his french version of Grace Kelly is avaliable for download anywhere? Just wondering, I'm lacking in the foreign pop music secton of my mp3 :aah:

As far as I know he's never recorded a "proper" studio version of it, but here's a really great live version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VN4QI2Z0

heey, Mika has a dot in his eye :aah:

never noticed..

Hahahaa! at first I thought you meant his pupil so I was all :blink:...and then I realized: yeah, he does have a dot in his eye! :shocked:

As far as I know he's never recorded a "proper" studio version of it, but here's a really great live version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VN4QI2Z0

megaupload isn't avaible in my country :( is there a sendspace link? :teehee:

Guys, I have a bit of a memory problem and can't recall something.

It was once that I read in an interview about where Mika likes to go in LDN (as far as parks are concerned) and he said that he likes going for walks in ...... Park in London. :naughty:

I don't remember which one was it.

I remember that I looked it up on a map and it was somewhere in the north or something like that.

Was it Regent's Park? Or St. James? :huh:

Guys, I have a bit of a memory problem and can't recall something.

It was once that I read in an interview about where Mika likes to go in LDN (as far as parks are concerned) and he said that he likes going for walks in ...... Park in London. :naughty:

I don't remember which one was it.

I remember that I looked it up on a map and it was somewhere in the north or something like that.

Was it Regent's Park? Or St. James? :huh:

I'm pretty sure it was Richmond Park:thumb_yello:

Now I have a few requests...:biggrin2: Does anyone know some good programme for making screenshots? I have DVD player installed in my comp but I can only make shots from DVDs, not from e.g. You Tube videos.

Please? :biggrin2:

And, another one LOL...but I'll post it in a few minutes.:bleh: