• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi! I was looking for a video that I saw once, where Mika was with Miley in the Royal Variety... it's when he was holding miley's arm :P

well, you gave the date of the concert. so i went to the calendar section & from there, we have the threads associated with that concert.

it wasn't magical :roftl:

Good thing to know...

Thanks for the trick, I didn't know it

My computer just finished a period of being completely idiotic....so I lost some files including one Mika interview from last year on Radio 2 where he premiered WAG and played Blue Eyes and BIOTG live. Can anyone find a way for me to get that again? thanks! :biggrin2:

My computer just finished a period of being completely idiotic....so I lost some files including one Mika interview from last year on Radio 2 where he premiered WAG and played Blue Eyes and BIOTG live. Can anyone find a way for me to get that again? thanks! :biggrin2:

I'm almost sure I'm wrong, anyway...do you mean the Weekend Wogan interview in April?

If it is that one you can find a lot in YouTube such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG8R1Op8Sv4

Hope it helps!

I'm almost sure I'm wrong, anyway...do you mean the Weekend Wogan interview in April?

If it is that one you can find a lot in YouTube such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG8R1Op8Sv4

Hope it helps!

no, it wasn't april.....it was more like august or september...I definitely know that it was the very first time anyone heard We Are Golden.

no, it wasn't april.....it was more like august or september...I definitely know that it was the very first time anyone heard We Are Golden.

Was it maybe Blackpool Sessions (Sept 5th)? Also, if it is this one, there are a lot in YouTube :thumb_yello:

Was it maybe Blackpool Sessions (Sept 5th)? Also, if it is this one, there are a lot in YouTube :thumb_yello:

I know he was on BBC Radio 2 though......it must have been August....I remember he said something like "I have a week off coming up around my birthday".....anyway, thanks for trying, hathor

I know he was on BBC Radio 2 though......it must have been August....I remember he said something like "I have a week off coming up around my birthday".....anyway, thanks for trying, hathor

No idea then :dunno: good luck!!

okay....update on my other request. I found the exact interview I was looking for on youtube:

thats just the first part, there is also a part 2 and 3

and this is most definitely overkill....but I got this from the original link when it was first posted on the MFC and it was a different recording of much better quality. Does anyone know what happened to the original link?

btw...you guys have an awesome track record...I think this the first time I've asked for something on theis thread that no one found......and I've put some reallyyy vague requests up on this thread. thanks everyone :biggrin2:

okay....update on my other request. I found the exact interview I was looking for on youtube:

thats just the first part, there is also a part 2 and 3

and this is most definitely overkill....but I got this from the original link when it was first posted on the MFC and it was a different recording of much better quality. Does anyone know what happened to the original link?

btw...you guys have an awesome track record...I think this the first time I've asked for something on theis thread that no one found......and I've put some reallyyy vague requests up on this thread. thanks everyone :biggrin2:

I did a search of Ken Bruce and came up with this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19050&highlight=Ken+Bruce

does anybody have a good quality bright pic of Ida and her marvelous dress in the beginning of Good Gone Girl?

Well there's this one, fantastic pic :wub2: but not that bright..

milanc.jpg