• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for the video where Mika said this...

“My singing teacher, when I left my final class, he said to me I knew you d always leave. And if he found out that I was singing here tonight, he d probably be bawling his guts out. So, with this next song you have to sing; for every friend of mine that was at music college that always dreamed of singing here. And you ve got to sing your f*cking heart out.”

“My singing teacher, when I left my final class, he said to me I knew you d always leave. And if he found out that I was singing here tonight, he d probably be bawling his guts out. So, with this next song you have to sing; for every friend of mine that was at music college that always dreamed of singing here. And you ve got to sing your f*cking heart out.”

Ooh, I know that quote! That's my vid! :biggrin2:

Great gig. And a great version of Happy Ending. Gawd I love it when he plays the melody on the piano like that.:tears::wub2:

hello, i'm lookin' for an interview where Mika talked about how Fortune don't understand he can't yell like a belly dancer in Beirut in a night club or something like that?? :naughty:

When was this? :lmfao: