• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope I am asking in right treat :) I want to find "Teenage Dream" song (Katy Perry) Mika should sing it :) I searched youtube - no luck :( maybe someone could advise me where to look :) Becouse I heared that version and I want to hear it again :)

Not looking for a thread or picture or anything, I'm actually just asking a question and don't know where else to pose it:

What is a tour book? You know the one that someone won during the MFC spring cleanup?

I think the same deal is possibly the one Mika obtained from Kanye West where he found Es Devlin had worked on his glow in the dark show.

Sorry for being a noob (after 3 and a half years) :roftl:

It's really the better place for this question here:

Does someone know a good (free) converting program and which format has good quality with no big file-size? I recorded the world stage gig with my HDD-recorder, but it's over 2 GB. Now I tried converting in different file-types, but the quality gets really worse in comparison to the original.

I don't have any experience with converting such high quality files, but I use a couple of free programs to convert my files. Format Factory, Free video converter and Free HD Converter for the .mts files from my Panasonic Lumix camera.

Hi guys! :wub2:

I asked this before but apparently no one noticed, so I am trying my luck once again. Is there any thread where people who met Mika/went on stage with him and took group photos with him, post them? I'd like to see their photos :biggrin2: If there is one.. please give me the link!

Thanks and sorry for asking again! :teehee:

Hi guys! :wub2:

I asked this before but apparently no one noticed, so I am trying my luck once again. Is there any thread where people who met Mika/went on stage with him and took group photos with him, post them? I'd like to see their photos :biggrin2: If there is one.. please give me the link!

Thanks and sorry for asking again! :teehee:

Hiya

No specific thread I can think of now .. not a bad idea :biggrin2:

This is kinda of a weird question but: Do you guys know if cherisse and the rest of the band (except for jimmy because i already follow him) has a twitter?

Imma has a twitter account: http://twitter.com/iMMamusic

I dont think Cherisse, Martin and David have twitter accounts but I know that David has a myspace. That's all I know.. :biggrin2: