He is definetly not on tour as he just finished his big tour recently :wink2:. He has a few more gigs to do on October and November but they're part of different festivals, so his tour pretty much ended. He might be in London because a few days ago he tweeted that he is 'with Adele and the dogs watching Xfactor'. I think that means he is in London, but as long as he's not tweeting that often, we don't know many things about his actual schedule :teehee:.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is definetly not on tour as he just finished his big tour recently :wink2:. He has a few more gigs to do on October and November but they're part of different festivals, so his tour pretty much ended. He might be in London because a few days ago he tweeted that he is 'with Adele and the dogs watching Xfactor'. I think that means he is in London, but as long as he's not tweeting that often, we don't know many things about his actual schedule :teehee:.

I know about the tweet but I have no idea who Adele is. Who is that? :teehee:

I know about the tweet but I have no idea who Adele is. Who is that? :teehee:

She's an english singer songwriter as well and they are friends. Some thought/still think there is more than friendship going on there, but we dont know for sure. However, I do like her music quite much :biggrin2:

Type her on youtube and you're gonna find some nice tunes!

She's an english singer songwriter as well and they are friends. Some thought/still think there is more than friendship going on there, but we dont know for sure. However, I do like her music quite much :biggrin2:

Type her on youtube and you're gonna find some nice tunes!

You mean Adele from chaving pavements? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I love her music :teehee:

Okay, I'm a bit confused, I thought I've read on MFC that Mika was in some kind of relationship with a boy at the moment ...

Argh, you never know with Meeks :roftl:

You mean Adele from chaving pavements? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I love her music :teehee:

Okay, I'm a bit confused, I thought I've read on MFC that Mika was in some kind of relationship with a boy at the moment ...

Argh, you never know with Meeks :roftl:

Yep indeed, Adele from Chaving Pavements :teehee:

I'm not sure about his relationships but they are friends that's for sure :biggrin2:

I'm looking for a setlist of songs, that were played on Imaginarum Tour before Mika came on stage. I went to 2 concerts and the songs were same, so I think they were same the whole tour.

There was one song, that I had heard a lot of times on the radio, but I can't remember it or find it anywhere.:(