Hey, hm, actually I´m not looking for something, I´m looking for someone :)

For some kind of person from MFC who like Mika (I think I shouldn´t even write it :aah:), who is from UK or US, just someone who´s first language is English and who have Skype and who wouldn´t mind if I ask him some things I don´t undestand, or some kind of help :) Cause I really need to speak English good and I don´t know no one who is able to help me, my friends speak english maybe worse than me.But only if you really don´t mind! :) You know, for example I love to teach my french friend from Košice Slovak language.. :) You know what I mean :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. Well, what I'm looking for is kinda hard to describe, and is probably hard to look for, but you know rain, well, you know when on the live remix version, there is that bit that goes, 'dun dun, dun dun dun, dun, dun dun' XD :aah: Basically, if you know how coldplay ~viva la vida goes, the bit that has the same rhythm as that, well, does anyone have a really good live video of his silhouette kind of in the middle of the stage when that happens, and lights in the air behind him, and you kinda get goosebumps, well, does anyone have that video? :aah: I'm sorry i didnt explain it well, and I hope you know what i mean and you can find it.

you explained it well - I noticed the similarity, too:teehee: - , but unfortunately, I am not good at remembering at which concert you'd find it. Perhaps it is best to check all live versions of Rain from the summer tour on YT. :dunno:

Hey, hm, actually I´m not looking for something, I´m looking for someone :)

For some kind of person from MFC who like Mika (I think I shouldn´t even write it :aah:), who is from UK or US, just someone who´s first language is English and who have Skype and who wouldn´t mind if I ask him some things I don´t undestand, or some kind of help :) Cause I really need to speak English good and I don´t know no one who is able to help me, my friends speak english maybe worse than me.But only if you really don´t mind! :) You know, for example I love to teach my french friend from Košice Slovak language.. :) You know what I mean :)

I am not English or American, I'm Dutch, but I do believe my English is pretty good. I have Cambridge University First Certificate in English, and I am going to get my Advanced. :wink2: I'd love to help you, though I don't have Skype.. Send me a message on my profile or a PM or so if you want my help anyway. :wink2:

Hello. Well, what I'm looking for is kinda hard to describe, and is probably hard to look for, but you know rain, well, you know when on the live remix version, there is that bit that goes, 'dun dun, dun dun dun, dun, dun dun' XD :aah: Basically, if you know how coldplay ~viva la vida goes, the bit that has the same rhythm as that, well, does anyone have a really good live video of his silhouette kind of in the middle of the stage when that happens, and lights in the air behind him, and you kinda get goosebumps, well, does anyone have that video? :aah: I'm sorry i didnt explain it well, and I hope you know what i mean and you can find it.

I think you're refering to the P Zombies remix? :) Found two videos!

Hope those vids are what you're looking for :biggrin2: The opening + Rain is bloody amazing. I swear I nearly cried when I first watched it :aah:

By the way does anyone know the name of the French song that was playing at the beginning?

I think you're refering to the P Zombies remix? :) Found two videos!

Hope those vids are what you're looking for :biggrin2: The opening + Rain is bloody amazing. I swear I nearly cried when I first watched it :aah:

By the way does anyone know the name of the French song that was playing at the beginning?

it's written under both videos :wink2:

"De Shanghai à Bangkok" by Barbara

it's written under both videos :wink2:

"De Shanghai à Bangkok" by Barbara

Ah thank you so much! :)

Another request.. Does anyone know where I can find large, high-quality, and preferably unwatermarked pictures from the Ringmaster photoshoot and LICM art exhibition? Thanks!

Another request.. Does anyone know where I can find large, high-quality, and preferably unwatermarked pictures from the Ringmaster photoshoot and LICM art exhibition? Thanks!

I have those ones from the ringmaster photoshoot:

ringo.jpg

ring2.jpg

30utfkj.jpg

vp7pys.jpg

you're welcome :original:

Marina, you are basically a Mika encyclopedia:teehee:
to tell the truth i didn't know it myself, I just had a look at the videos and noticed the song's name was there :teehee:

Check my photpbucket out please :teehee:

2007_07_01 Mikas art exibision

http://s909.photobucket.com/albums/ac299/eriko-s/2007_07_01%20LICM%20art%20exhibision/?start=all

art-Mikal_05bb4877356687329cbeac2461d5.jpg

I have those ones from the ringmaster photoshoot:

Thank you! Those are lovely pictures :wub2: But the ones I'm looking for are something like this.. (I'm not exactly sure if this photoshoot is called Ringmaster)

tumblr_lac749jWe91qawnxco1_400.jpg

But thanks though! :biggrin2:

Check my photpbucket out please :teehee:

2007_07_01 Mikas art exibision

http://s909.photobucket.com/albums/ac299/eriko-s/2007_07_01%20LICM%20art%20exhibision/?start=all

art-Mikal_05bb4877356687329cbeac2461d5.jpg

Thanks!!

Thank you! Those are lovely pictures :wub2: But the ones I'm looking for are something like this.. (I'm not exactly sure if this photoshoot is called Ringmaster)

Thanks!!

You're welcome :bye:

I have some of another Ringmaster Pics.

Edited2.jpgring7.jpg

ring4.jpgring6.jpg