• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need help from fellow MFCers who are Facebooking!

so i am looking for LIKEs, i really need them! : pleeeease :

I am not sure if I need to open a new thread for this, or post it somewhere else?

I reeeallly need help from you people, you will have to like this page first and then my photo entry! I need a lot more likes...:tears: please!

page: http://www.facebook.com/stazagreb

my photo:

purpose is winning plane ticket for Paris, of which my friend and I are dreaming for a looong time now, so any help would be much appreciated!! :)

p.s. everything ends in 2 days, so i am in a bit of a hurry :(

Edited by NatalijaS

I am not sure if I need to open a new thread for this, or post it somewhere else?

I reeeallly need help from you people, you will have to like this page first and then my photo entry! I need a lot more likes...:tears: please!

my photo:

purpose is winning plane ticket for Paris, of which my friend and I are dreaming for a looong time now, so any help would be much appreciated!! :)

I LOVE the photo! clicked on like :thumb_yello:

I LOVE the photo! clicked on like :thumb_yello:

^ Me too. I hope, you'll win.:wink2:

omg, you are so nice :huglove:

thank you so much! :)

I can translate the text below:

''Paris as a synonym for fashion, elegance and luxury, the city of the world of fashion and art, has well-deserved reputation as one of the most romantic cities in the world, capital of love - to explore it only days are not enough! It is the dream of all lovers, artists and gourmands, rather - our dream! And as great lovers of history and art, we are dying to see it all live - the Eiffel Tower, the Gothic cathedral of Notre Dame, the Louvre museum complex, a magnificent royal palace of Louis XIV's Versailles .... Aaaaaa! Oh, who would not want to see that! Why Paris?? Well it's very easy! We love life and we want to go to Paris, because there it really is - c'est la vie!''

i hope there are more kind souls as you on here :)

omg, you are so nice :huglove:

thank you so much! :)

I can translate the text below:

''Paris as a synonym for fashion, elegance and luxury, the city of the world of fashion and art, has well-deserved reputation as one of the most romantic cities in the world, capital of love - to explore it only days are not enough! It is the dream of all lovers, artists and gourmands, rather - our dream! And as great lovers of history and art, we are dying to see it all live - the Eiffel Tower, the Gothic cathedral of Notre Dame, the Louvre museum complex, a magnificent royal palace of Louis XIV's Versailles .... Aaaaaa! Oh, who would not want to see that! Why Paris?? Well it's very easy! We love life and we want to go to Paris, because there it really is - c'est la vie!''

i hope there are more kind souls as you on here :)

The picture and the text are beautiful ! I liked your picture ! And I hope you'll go to Paris ! xx

my photo:

done :thumb_yello:

great pic btw:biggrin2:

The picture and the text are beautiful ! I liked your picture ! And I hope you'll go to Paris ! xx

done :thumb_yello:

great pic btw:biggrin2:

:flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

thank you thank you thank you !!!

i need 40 more likes to get in first 10! :shocked: sounds like a mission impossible :emot-sad:

my photo:

Done :mf_rosetinted:

my photo:

Done! :naughty:

That's a really nice pic you took! :thumb_yello:

thanksssssss!!! :)

i wish i took it :naughty: but yes, it's beautiful! :)

smiley2332.gif

:huglove:

Thank you!! :)

it is much appreciated!!

i know me iz veeery boring, but i need a few more likes :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

pweease some good souls here :)

http://www.facebook.com/stazagreb

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=1742438479800&set=o.59060421918

:flowers2: i am your debtor! I'm in your hands! :)

Hello!!

I'm wondering if the pic I uploaded is from a video or is only a pic :wink2: Cause it's like an interview, but I don't know. I always wonder when it was taken :teehee:

Thank's! :wink2:

nyz23t.jpg

MIKA was in NYC for a performance on 'Good Morning America' which was planned to be outside, but it rained 'cats & dogs' really heavy so it had to be in a TV studio and there wasn't enough room there for all the fans who arrived.

So MIKA was holding up these signs to communicate through a window to the

fans stuck outside. MIKA scheduled a special performance quickly at another site later in the day for those who were lucky enough to get the message and were able to go there . . .

[YouTube]dkeQZkE33s0&feature=related[/YouTube]

This pic was taken the same day--

DSC00252.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

my photo:

Wow, it's beautiful!! Of course I LIKE! :thumb_yello: