haven't seen your post Nena, sorry :doh: thanks for posting :huglove:

AND

There's videos on YT to watch Lisbon gig, here's one of them :das:

[YOUTUBE]C5CQQGY2_0A#at=89[/YOUTUBE]

Thank youuuuuu:wub2::wub2:I was looking for the Lisbon gig's videos:teehee:

Wow, how many beautiful vids, thanks for posting! :aah:

Unfortunately I realised that they'd come here in Italy in these days when the gigs were already sold out :( I really hope to see them in February.. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh,lucky you!I envy you sooo much:naughty:but well,I may see them in Russia too:teehee:

Let's hope both of us can see them this year:teehee:

Me not but my daughter got the ticket already. She's going with her friends :wink2:

I save my money for Mika :wub2:

Great!Lucky daughter!

Yes,saving money for Mika is a good idea:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

DEPECHE MODE WILL PLAY IN BRAZIL NEXT YEAR, AT LOLLAPALOOZA!!!

1075775_525394040849748_280647374_n.jpg

I don't think I can go, but I'm really really happy

:dance_man::dance_man::dance_man:

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 2 weeks later...
Oh,lucky you!I envy you sooo much:naughty:but well,I may see them in Russia too:teehee:

Let's hope both of us can see them this year:teehee:

I think I'm not so lucky because those February dates got sold out veeery quickly, I must really hope in a miracle!! :blink::teehee:

Anyway, I hope one day we both will see them! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They won't be at Lollapalooza Brazil, they ''asked to be out of the festival because of a non-explained problem with Dave'' (he didn't want to come here :annoyed_h4h:) :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

the source of the sad news is here: http://www.destakjornal.com.br/noticias/diversao-arte/depeche-pede-para-sair-e-lolla-convoca-arcade-fire-212104/

They won't be at Lollapalooza Brazil, they ''asked to be out of the festival because of a non-explained problem with Dave'' (he didn't want to come here :annoyed_h4h:) :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

the source of the sad news is here: http://www.destakjornal.com.br/noticias/diversao-arte/depeche-pede-para-sair-e-lolla-convoca-arcade-fire-212104/

But why not? :dunno: You should come to Barcelona to see them in January :wink2:

But why not? :dunno: You should come to Barcelona to see them in January :wink2:

I don't know, classes will start in Janaury because of the world cup, but no worries, I'll be there in spirit :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...

I saw them this Summer ... it was better Touring the Universe... it was worth Delta anyway:mf_rosetinted: there will be also here in Milan on Feb but I have other plan... Bastille in March Mika

I saw them this Summer ... it was better Touring the Universe... it was worth Delta anyway:mf_rosetinted: there will be also here in Milan on Feb but I have other plan... Bastille in March Mika

Tamara is going to see them, I'll tell you what are her feelings seeing them live :wink2:

Tamara is going to see them, I'll tell you what are her feelings seeing them live :wink2:

thanks because they were in Milan the same dayof Mika Swatch sessions but it was sold out:thumb_yello: