Mika is STALKING me!

elise_xx

Seriously, everywhere I go, he's there!

I went shopping yesterday and I walked into one shop, lollipop came on, I walked in to the next one, happy ending came on and 2 shops later, relax came on! Three in a row! :mf_lustslow:

Do you ever have that ?!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went shopping yesterday and I walked into one shop, lollipop came on, I walked in to the next one, happy ending came on and 2 shops later, relax came on! Three in a row! :mf_lustslow:

Do you ever have that ?!

YES! :D

a few weeks ago I was listening to the radio in the morning and it was "happy ending", then I had to go to school by car, so in the car we listened to another radio station and it was "relax, take it easy"! And in the afternoon we were in a shop and it was "big girl, you are beautiful" and I didn't want to leave the shop until the end of the song, I was so happy! :D

Do you ever have that ?!

Yes! I remember going shopping one day too and I swear he followed me ALL over town :naughty: heard him 4 times over the course of the day, I couldn't escape him :naughty:

Do you ever have that ?!

I WOULD BE freaking excited if his music follow me EVERYWHERE!!!

What was your reaction?

hes nvr played over here where i live! but one day my friend and i were shopping and right b4 we were going into a store (american eagle) i slightly heard GK playing, and i had to wait until it was over..and my friend was mad at me...but i had to stay out there cuz there was a dif. song playing inside

That happens to me all the time!:lmao:

It is very rare that I don't hear him somewhere.

He's always in shops, on the radio, and if not I'lll finding him flicking through music videos on telly:blush-anim-cl:

I like being stalked by Mika though:naughty:

That happens to me all the time!:lmao:

It is very rare that I don't hear him somewhere.

He's always in shops, on the radio, and if not I'lll finding him flicking through music videos on telly:blush-anim-cl:

I like being stalked by Mika though:naughty:

dont we all????

Do you ever have that ?!

NOT IN AMERICA :tears:

Oh yes,that happened to me a few times! In the morning I was in the bakery to buy something and on the radio was "Relax". Then,a few hours later,I was passing by some boutique and I heard "Love Today" (and that day was so shiny and wonderful,I simply just wanted to start dancing!:bleh:). In the evening I was going somewhere so I took a taxi and on the radio was "Lollipop"! I couldn't believe what was happening to me,really...:blush-anim-cl:

And once I was buying trainers and in the store they played "Big Girl"! That was the first time I heard "Big Girl",btw.

And,on the TV they play him all the day...on Vh1 and MTV the most :wink2:

My friend was once in a cafe and heard there "Grace Kelly" :tears: and she doesn't even like Mika!:sneaky2:

Oh yes,that happened to me a few times! In the morning I was in the bakery to buy something and on the radio was "Relax". Then,a few hours later,I was passing by some boutique and I heard "Love Today" (and that day was so shiny and wonderful,I simply just wanted to start dancing!:bleh:). In the evening I was going somewhere so I took a taxi and on the radio was "Lollipop"! I couldn't believe what was happening to me,really...:blush-anim-cl:

And once I was buying trainers and in the store they played "Big Girl"! That was the first time I heard "Big Girl",btw.

And,on the TV they play him all the day...on Vh1 and MTV the most :wink2:

My friend was once in a cafe and heard there "Grace Kelly" :tears: and she doesn't even like Mika!:sneaky2:

COOL! first time i heard big girl was like begining of july last year in the car somewhere....

COOL! first time i heard big girl was like begining of july last year in the car somewhere....

I first heard "Big Girl" in the beggining of September when was my birthday,I was shopping with my mum :naughty:

I first heard "Big Girl" in the beggining of September when was my birthday,I was shopping with my mum :naughty:

cool bananas!!!!! - however this is really embarassing - the first time i heard SITM, AOW, RR, HE, HJ, HMDYLM, MI, was at my first MIKA concert back in late november!!!! and now look at me - i cant get enough of mika!

I WOULD BE freaking excited if his music follow me EVERYWHERE!!!

What was your reaction?

I started dancing and singing along and smiling and I kept saying: listen,listen, it's mika!!! :naughty: a bit embarrassing :roftl:

Once when I was in the car it said MIKA on the radio screen but he wasn't even on, and It kept saying MIKA for half an hour and then it changed, and when I got back in the car 2 hours later it said MIKA again! And again he wasn't on and it stayed like that until I got home!

i would be estatic if mika followed me!! i noticed most of the people who say he isn't played much are Americans! it's so sad he's not played here at all...only once or twice have i heard him..:thumbdown:

that sucks :thumbdown:

Do you ever have that ?!

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago, it was so strane, I went in three shops and in all of them Mika started playing about 30 seconds after I went in there.

I don't mind though, he can stalk me as much as he likes.