'Sugar Lad Mag - Things That Will Never Be Cool. Not Ever - Regardless of Gender

Becky

Listed are a number of things; Socks and Sandals, Mum holding your hand when you cross the road, uncles dancing (I have to agree with all of these :roftl: ) then, at the end of the first line is Mika. I thought it was quite funny, to be honest. I wanted to see what you all thought of it :naughty:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you post a link or a scan , honey dear? :bleh:

so that i can throw my darts to the screen?:sneaky2::sneaky2:

dont throw your darts at the screen because then you wont be able to go on MFC! but yes, please can you post a link to it or scan it,...

thanks...x

Mika is in fact too dam cool to bother even trying to be cool, you know what I mean right.

some people just try so hard to be cool they end up looking like they try too hard, whereas Mika just doesn't even try, he's too cool to try lol.

This is my fave new smilie :bow: but due to major pc problems of HD errors and failure then this one is more me right now :throw:followed by :crash: so I do this to my puter geeky son :poke: and he get p*ssy at my nagging for help and does this. :laser:

Well, obviously we disagree with this one...hehe

You know what that will never be cool..?

girls who wear high heels and can't walk in them properly...or people who wear their pants so baggy that thy hang around their knees

Wait...those are my opinions...nevermind then...

This is my fave new smilie :bow: but due to major pc problems of HD errors and failure then this one is more me right now :throw:followed by :crash: so I do this to my puter geeky son :poke: and he get p*ssy at my nagging for help and does this. :laser:

:biggrin2:

I know how it is!

It's the same at my house!:roftl:

Mika is in fact too dam cool to bother even trying to be cool, you know what I mean right.

some people just try so hard to be cool they end up looking like they try too hard, whereas Mika just doesn't even try, he's too cool to try lol.

Thats soo true! Hes gone past needing to try to be cool, he just is.

My fav smilie is this one:drinks_wine:

:roftl:!

Well, obviously we disagree with this one...hehe

You know what that will never be cool..?

girls who wear high heels and can't walk in them properly...or people who wear their pants so baggy that thy hang around their knees

Wait...those are my opinions...nevermind then...

I TOTALLY agree :glasses2:

but anywaaaay

i think that it's a bit true.. =/

being un-cool is the new cool? who said that ?

lmaaaao :lmfao:

HAHAHA! XD