Desperate Housewives Thread

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who wants him to marry Katherine? :teehee:

I think he is better with Susan. It took them ages to get together.

I'd rather have him marry some new chick :teehee: Or even better, someone we already know, but never would have suspected ... Maybe it's carlos' niece :roftl: Or someone he 'has' to marry or something, I dunno. But please not Susan again :roftl: They tried a marriage, they failed, let it go now, really, this has been going on for 5 seasons now, it's enough. I wouldn't like to see him marry katherine either unless there's some dark mysterious reason. Katherine became plain boring this season.

Am I the only one who's upset about the edie storyline? *not posting any spoilers*

• 4 months later...

So, is anyone watching this season? I quite like the Julie storyline, interesting to see how that will go.

Susan: WHY GOD WHY??? :roftl:

Bree: ... I dunno, she used to be my favorite but I don't like her at all anymore. Not liking her storyline at the moment

Lynette: job, kids, marriage... really, will it ever change...

Gaby: I get the feeling she's filler. Tho she brings some comedy.

LOVE the new family, well, only because of the new housewife. I really like Drea de Matteo and I think she plays her role perfectly.

Katherine: :freak: nutjob!

So all in all, I'm intrigued, but not because of the storylines of the housewives but because of Julie and the new neighbors.

I love 'Desperate Housewives' but the last few episodes of Season 5 were so predictable. :sleep_1:

I haven't got around to watching Season 6 yet even though my brother has been downloading the episodes. I suppose I'll give them a try asap.

So, is anyone watching this season? I quite like the Julie storyline, interesting to see how that will go.

Susan: WHY GOD WHY??? :roftl:

Bree: ... I dunno, she used to be my favorite but I don't like her at all anymore. Not liking her storyline at the moment

Lynette: job, kids, marriage... really, will it ever change...

Gaby: I get the feeling she's filler. Tho she brings some comedy.

LOVE the new family, well, only because of the new housewife. I really like Drea de Matteo and I think she plays her role perfectly.

Katherine: :freak: nutjob!

So all in all, I'm intrigued, but not because of the storylines of the housewives but because of Julie and the new neighbors.

ive been watching it online coz it hasnt come to the uk yet!

The julie storyline is pretty good!!! cant wait to see what happens!:biggrin2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

On Jonathan Ross's show tonight, John Barrowman announced he's joining the cast in March!:wub2:

For those who don't know him, he plays Captain Jack Harkness in Torchwood and Doctor Who.

He's a brilliant actor so looking forward to him joining the cast!

On Jonathan Ross's show tonight, John Barrowman announced he's joining the cast in March!:wub2:

For those who don't know him, he plays Captain Jack Harkness in Torchwood and Doctor Who.

:thumb_yello::wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

OML awesome news! A new face! Did he say anything about the role he's gonna play?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeeeeesss!! I love bad guys!

I still have to watch last week's episode, maybe I'll go and do that now :teehee:

"When he is good he is very good. When he is bad he is excellent.":mf_lustslow:

:biggrin2:

• 5 weeks later...
So true!!

SPOILER

I feel a bit sorry for the guy!

So do I :( He seems like he could be one of those sweet geeky guys, he's just too messed up in his brain. If only more girls gave geeks a chance then they wouldn't turn into serial killers :shun:

• 4 weeks later...

If you haven't watched the season 6 finale... Do not read this: SPOILER ALERT!

Hahahaha, I watched tonight the season finale!!! I'm still in shock! :shocked:

I love the fact that the stupid Logan was killed, haha, he didn't see it coming, very smart of Angie.

And about Juanita... I always wondered why she had a bit of asians features, do you think Cherry thought about that twist at the casting?? Hm, and I was wishing it was her, I don't like that little gal. :naughty:

SPOILER

Have they actually said it was juanita? I may have missed that. I think it's MJ.

i think it's him too. then again, nothing big really happened about gabriel in the last season so there's a good chance it might be her daughter:dunno:

If you haven't watched the season 6 finale... Do not read this: SPOILER ALERT!

Hahahaha, I watched tonight the season finale!!! I'm still in shock! :shocked:

I love the fact that the stupid Logan was killed, haha, he didn't see it coming, very smart of Angie.

And about Juanita... I always wondered why she had a bit of asians features, do you think Cherry thought about that twist at the casting?? Hm, and I was wishing it was her, I don't like that little gal. :naughty:

Yes but I would have loved to see more of him! :wub2: