Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Vicky, missed you last night, battery died on me, may get a new one soon, as things are hotting up leading up to July.

As for Paris, all will be revealed VERY soon;-)

Good for AMP, she's gonna have a blast.

Racha, I look forward to eventually getting there now, something else to look forward too. Fingers crossed, been doing that a lot lately,ha ha.

Miek, I am getting excited about finally meeting you in Amsterdam.

Hey Vicky, missed you last night, battery died on me, may get a new one soon, as things are hotting up leading up to July.

Racha, I look forward to eventually getting there now, something else to look forward too. Fingers crossed, been doing that a lot lately,ha ha.

Would love to meet you too! Especially with the new outfit! can't wait to play shermiek holmes and solve your clues :naughty:

I'm sure he will! :thumb_yello: otherwise I will grab him by his neck............sure Rose will help me (she has a thing for Mika's neck)

Hi Happi, how are you today?

Helloooooooooo!!

How's you?

Hiyaaaaaaaa !!! Sorry ... had to RL ... :rolls_eyes: ... yeah ... I've been pretty well thanks !! Feeling a little quiet tonight .... :blush-anim-cl: ... hope you guys are all fine & dandy !!! :thumb_yello:

Waaah! You sound just like Freddie! I can't take it!!!

Hiyaaaaaaaa !!! Sorry ... had to RL ... :rolls_eyes: ... yeah ... I've been pretty well thanks !! Feeling a little quiet tonight .... :blush-anim-cl: ... hope you guys are all fine & dandy !!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah we are all fine thanks.

What did you think to that video that Liz sent?

Waaah! You sound just like Freddie! I can't take it!!!

Ha ha, I promise this is not a top of the week or month or year thing. It will be VERY soon;-)

Hello everyone,

Just popping in for my weekly 'hello'! As usual, can't stay I am afraid. :thumbdown:

However, I am REALLY looking forward to being back with you all, hopefully next Sunday, June 1st!!!:thumb_yello:

Rose, did you get my text the other day, have you changed your number or are you just ignoring me!:naughty: Are you going to Paris?

OK, got to go, take care everyone, have a good week and see you all next week :wub2:

Oh, before I go, I must just say a HUGE thanks to Robi and Wendi for sending me links and pics and keeping me up to date with what really matters in the world!!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Thought I would check in a let everyone know what is happening. Okay, first off, I'm sick as a dog. I've been sick most of this year but, I'm just not getting better. So, the Doctor has ordered me to have 4 weeks of rest. Well, since I've been sick a lot, I don't have leave left so, I had to ask work for advanced sick leave.

My Commander doesn't beleive I'm sick enough to be gone from work and refused the order. Wow, this doesn't help me get well at all. So, now the Union is fighting the order and in the mean time, the stress of it all is about to kill me.

I want me back...I want to go have fun again. I need the 4 weeks rest so I can start living it up again here, work, concerts, etc. I'm so bummed. Some people can be such idiots. What doesn't he get about the Dr's orders? UGH!!

Sorry to vent..but, I'm here. :wink2:

Good Morning Everyone,

Thought I would check in a let everyone know what is happening. Okay, first off, I'm sick as a dog. I've been sick most of this year but, I'm just not getting better. So, the Doctor has ordered me to have 4 weeks of rest. Well, since I've been sick a lot, I don't have leave left so, I had to ask work for advanced sick leave.

My Commander doesn't beleive I'm sick enough to be gone from work and refused the order. Wow, this doesn't help me get well at all. So, now the Union is fighting the order and in the mean time, the stress of it all is about to kill me.

I want me back...I want to go have fun again. I need the 4 weeks rest so I can start living it up again here, work, concerts, etc. I'm so bummed. Some people can be such idiots. What doesn't he get about the Dr's orders? UGH!!

Really sorry you're having such a crappy time Charly :huglove:

You vent away all you want... don't you dare say sorry... :thumbdown:

Really do wonder about some companies... seem to have no thought for their employees at all.... :boxed:

Mines as bad with having time off sick.... you can have a sicknote cos' you've been in a carcrash and they'll still discipline you... :(

Good Morning Everyone,

Charly, I keep missing you!

About what happened with Kathleen, nothing, unfortunately.

I kept calling and getting her answerphone, and I texted a couple of times but didn't get any messages back. I spoke to my friend who has relations in the States, and he said it's possible the connection was not made because of the network, and she could probably get all my messages when she gets back home!

If you see her tell her sorry we didn't meet up, we were really looking forward to it, but hopefully next time she comes over, we'll arrange it beforehand. I forgot to ask Mika if he knew she was over, I think if he'd seen her he might have mentioned it.

Anyway, your sickness situation is crazy, you wouldn't get a doctors note if you weren't really ill. You should pass on your illness to your Commander, he'll soon wish he'd let you have the time off!

Boo :biggrin2:

Oh Charlotte I hope you give your commander what for :taz:. Maybe it's different in the states but in the UK if you have a doctors note the employer can't do much about it apart from giving you the time off:naughty:

You obviously need lots of rest and relaxation and Dr Jemma says come on here as offen as possible.

My advice is go out and do this:drunk_sing:

do this over Mika:drool:

and have one of these from me:huglove: