Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Hi all, just popped in to ask u wend if i could get my official number too as i am number 76 (anjybear) but had problems signing in so changed my name to anjybaby. I would be greatfull if u could sort this for me x

Done :thumb_yello:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Pooh :biggrin2:

Come in and give your ears a rest, and your eyes a treat!!! :das:

Hi Wendi :huglove:

My ears do need a rest, my brother was on the phone before my friend. he had verbal diorhea.

I am doing a trial at a sandwich shop tomorrow

Evening oldlings!!!!!

I noticed that you have all been looking for Weealx. Well i have kidnapped him, and holding him ransom. here are the clogs to prove it

I will release him for 2 tickets for hamsterjam + accomodation:ninja:

hi shoni i will offer u 2 tickets, accomodation and a box of weetabix if u keep him !! (but can i have the clogs ) !

Hi Wendi :huglove:

My ears do need a rest, my brother was on the phone before my friend. he had verbal diorhea.

I am doing a trial at a sandwich shop tomorrow

Good luck with that!! :)

hahaha once I ordered diet coke and a pizza please, then I sang it, and my mom thinks I'm crazy!

:roftl:

hi shoni i will offer u 2 tickets, accomodation and a box of weetabix if u keep him !! (but can i have the clogs ) !

Too cruel!! :roftl::roftl:

If it makes you feel any better, I constantly have to scroll left to right because I've got my browser window set so that I can still Mika's smile on my desktop wallpaper while I'm doing anything involving my web browser.

Shame? They removed that word from my dictionary too!

I love it !!! You are in good company my dear :biggrin2:

hi Vicky - I've found it

P1090030.jpg

Ok Silver!!! sorry i was looking there but got distracted, hubby wanted to chat ! huh , doesn't he know i'm busy!!!!:sneaky2:

Evening oldlings!!!!!

I noticed that you have all been looking for Weealx. Well i have kidnapped him, and holding him ransom. here are the clogs to prove it

I will release him for 2 tickets for hamsterjam + accomodation

That's ok, you keep him........we're coping :naughty:

Hi Vicky how is the studying? I just passed the first exam in my computer course today

yipee ! well done pooh, i've got my presentation monday and then i'm freeeeeeeeee.... free i tell ya!:roll1:

Hi Pooh, Vicky, lovepup

AND

Shoni and River.

Hey there ! How's life :biggrin2:

:thumbdown:nice try, anyway the clogs are mine, for hamsterjam:punk:

[

Hey there ! How's life :biggrin2:[/font][/color]

Coming to terms with being sucked back into Mika world. Not a bad place just a place I'd rather be totally submerged in not just flicking the water with me toes.:sneaky2:

Belly is full and the rest of the family is watching dvds of The Simpsons

hahaha once I ordered diet coke and a pizza please, then I sang it, and my mom thinks I'm crazy!

My son ordered a pizza a couple of weeks ago when we were out and the waitress said........" what would youl ike to drink?" and he said

Diet coke and a pizza please!!!....she took the order and i had to change it !!

it was so funny:roftl: ( he's only 7 so i don't let him drink coke!!)

Evning Wendi:naughty:

I think you should seriously reconsider, i am now torturing him with songs:puking: by the 'Krankies':punk:

Keep up the good work!!!:naughty:

For the first time, I actually had to take time to resize a picture to make it fit in the gap I have for my Mika smiles. Usually, I just go with whatever fits, but SOMEBODY had to post that really sweet, really CLOSE picture and it was just too good.

I can no longer convince myself that I am just a casual fan. Ok, I passed casual a few desktops back, but I had some nice denial going :mf_rosetinted:

This board is a bad influence in the most fun way possible! :punk:

she does!! She's lucky I didn't sing it when I ordered it!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I was in the shop where my youngest son works today - and Grace Kelly

came on - and I had to "try a little Freddie" - and my arm shot up!! :roftl:

My son disowned me on the spot!! :roftl:

My son ordered a pizza a couple of weeks ago when we were out and the waitress said........" what would youl ike to drink?" and he said

*falls off chair laughing*

Oh vicky i thought more of you. Dont you want the post bandit back:roftl:

hahahahhahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!! ugg I'm trying to figure out where this random music is coming from on my computer!!

OK Guys heres the deal! i've had an offer form the younglings, but i dont really want tesco brand cornflakes!!!!:mf_rosetinted: Make me an offer for him that i WONT refuse.:sneaky2:

Real Coke and a pizza! I'll throw in some brightly colored shoes and rhinestones just because I'm generous. :mf_rosetinted:

For the first time, I actually had to take time to resize a picture to make it fit in the gap I have for my Mika smiles. Usually, I just go with whatever fits, but SOMEBODY had to post that really sweet, really CLOSE picture and it was just too good.

I can no longer convince myself that I am just a casual fan. Ok, I passed casual a few desktops back, but I had some nice denial going :mf_rosetinted:

This board is a bad influence in the most fun way possible! :punk:

Hi RT, in here you are completely normal, just like the rest of us.:biggrin2:

haahahhahaaha My Aunt doesn't let my cousins eat hot dogs, chips, soda, and a million other things!! they aren't even allowed to open their presents on there bdays!!

:roftl::winner_third_h4h:

OMG!!

At a homeschooling dance Mika_Obessed was the dj and she put on "Grace Kelly" and well HOW CAN YOU NOT DO the "try a little Freddie" arm.

Her younger sister (Zo-Zo) screams "Mom, no" and is trying to pull my arm and push me to the side.

Real Coke and a pizza! I'll throw in some brightly colored shoes and rhinestones just because I'm generous. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah!!! I knew i could rely on you.:mf_lustslow:

Unfortunately, couldn't keep him any longer, i will pay for someone to take him away:roftl:

:roftl::winner_third_h4h:

OMG!!

At a homeschooling dance Mika_Obessed was the dj and she put on "Grace Kelly" and well HOW CAN YOU NOT DO the "try a little Freddie" arm.

Her younger sister (Zo-Zo) screams "Mom, no" and is trying to pull my arm and push me to the side.

I do that in our local co-op!!! :biggrin2::roftl: