Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all you horrible people, i am being held by cinderellas step sisters, and no one would come and get me, the one who won sexiest man poll, as posted by someone, I had younglings trying to use me as a slave, no compassion the brats, then i find myself in the mikasounds, where there news was hundreds of years old, there was a pic of Wendi, when she was about 65 handing something to mika, Vicky was lying in a Q with empty bucky bottles along with some lass from glasgow, all the time you were enjoying yourselves I was being subjected to the krankies, yet no one card enough to save me, i will now go and get some therapy, and I hope those kidnappers know i'm went to the police, and gave them descriptions of cagney and lacey, but they laughed and tried to get me sectioned, when I told them i was not mental i was just a lost oldling from mfc, the nice man brought me back here.

You cannot get rid of weealx that easy

I have just been to the doctors sugary and he has given me a description to get from some dealer down an alley, just got to find some german i think call krak herr o' in, sounds irish to me, anyway he has powder to help me clear my nightmares, told him i have never seen horses in the night, oh well Dr Cripin is well known so he must know what is good for me, I have to get my hair cut by Mr todd, and that should ease the pain in my neck

I have just been to the doctors sugary and he has given me a description to get from some dealer down an alley, just got to find some german i think call krak herr o' in, sounds irish to me, anyway he has powder to help me clear my nightmares, told him i have never seen horses in the night, oh well Dr Cripin is well known so he must know what is good for me, I have to get my hair cut by Mr todd, and that should ease the pain in my neck

Will it help ours too? :naughty::naughty:

I am NOT horrible! *sniff*

I offered a very nice ransom for you. Well, I would have taken it, but I guess I'm kinda easy. I mean it was a nice ransom! :bleh:

Hey rt, your ransom was the best, as i'm easy too:roftl: posted the neck pic esp for you:wub2:

P1090033.jpg

sorry guys and dolls , i've been distracted ......................

love you all ( even weealx) :naughty:

night night and hugs :huglove::huglove:

:wub2:

OMG, Wait til rose sees that one. I think we have to start a 'neckk appreciation society' thanks for that vicky. Take care and n'night.

P1090033.jpg

sorry guys and dolls , i've been distracted ......................

love you all ( even weealx) :naughty:

night night and hugs :huglove::huglove:

Night night vicky i will sleep better now thanks to u for the pics x:blush-anim-cl:

Hey rt, your ransom was the best, as i'm easy too:roftl: posted the neck pic esp for you:wub2:

RT and Shoni coming out and posting they are easy, what is the world coming to, I am Shocked, are you two on the right site

Dont care its still kissable *MMMWWWAAAAHHH*:blush-anim-cl:

On second thoughts - "Mika - put this lovely silk scarf round

your neck, so I cant see it while I kiss your buff body!!!" :roftl::roftl:

On second thoughts - "Mika - put this lovely silk scarf round

your neck, so I cant see it while I kiss your buff body!!!" :roftl::roftl:

Oh Wendi, you have the best ideas:roftl: I can now dream of this without freaqking out!!:roftl: