Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

:roftl::winner_third_h4h:

OMG!!

At a homeschooling dance Mika_Obessed was the dj and she put on "Grace Kelly" and well HOW CAN YOU NOT DO the "try a little Freddie" arm.

Her younger sister (Zo-Zo) screams "Mom, no" and is trying to pull my arm and push me to the side.

hahahahaha I can imagine!! I need to go!! but I'll be back!!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in the shop where my youngest son works today - and Grace Kelly

came on - and I had to "try a little Freddie" - and my arm shot up!! :roftl:

My son disowned me on the spot!! :roftl:

*FALLS OUT OF CHAIR* OMG OW! :roftl:

That's so awesome!

My mom has been coming home from work every day this week saying that they played that Mika song over the sound system at work. I've been asking which one and she always says, "You know that one that's really fun." Ok, that doesn't really narrow it down.

Yesterday, Grace Kelly was blaring from my iPod when she came home. She pointed at my speakers while jumping up and down and shouted, "THIS ONE! This is the song they've been playing."

I love my mom :D

haahahhahaaha My Aunt doesn't let my cousins eat hot dogs, chips, soda, and a million other things!! they aren't even allowed to open their presents on there bdays!!

Why can't they open their presents? :shocked:

HHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

OK please someone come and get Weealx, I will pay 10 hamsterjam tickets, 5 star accommodation. my house ,my car, ANYTHING!!!!!!!:shocked:

OK please someone come and get Weealx, I will pay 10 hamsterjam tickets, 5 star accommodation. my house ,my car, ANYTHING!!!!!!!:shocked:

Finders keepers :tongue2::naughty:

Ok deal give him to me and i will take him to the Mikasounds forum and drop him off !:roftl:

all you horrible people, i am being held by cinderellas step sisters, and no one would come and get me, the one who won sexiest man poll, as posted by someone, I had younglings trying to use me as a slave, no compassion the brats, then i find myself in the mikasounds, where there news was hundreds of years old, there was a pic of Wendi, when she was about 65 handing something to mika, Vicky was lying in a Q with empty bucky bottles along with some lass from glasgow, all the time you were enjoying yourselves I was being subjected to the krankies, yet no one card enough to save me, i will now go and get some therapy, and I hope those kidnappers know i'm went to the police, and gave them descriptions of cagney and lacey, but they laughed and tried to get me sectioned, when I told them i was not mental i was just a lost oldling from mfc, the nice man brought me back here.

You cannot get rid of weealx that easy

OK girls, just wait.............. here i am just now ..................

lfbc091dc6fdd66dca76e42xk4.jpg

That is a VERY nice photo of him. My body part is the hands and my, my my does that man have hands or what!?:mf_lustslow::naughty:

all you horrible people, i am being held by cinderellas step sisters, and no one would come and get me, the one who won sexiest man poll, as posted by someone, I had younglings trying to use me as a slave, no compassion the brats, then i find myself in the mikasounds, where there news was hundreds of years old, there was a pic of Wendi, when she was about 65 handing something to mika, Vicky was lying in a Q with empty bucky bottles along with some lass from glasgow, all the time you were enjoying yourselves I was being subjected to the krankies, yet no one card enough to save me, i will now go and get some therapy, and I hope those kidnappers know i'm went to the police, and gave them descriptions of cagney and lacey, but they laughed and tried to get me sectioned, when I told them i was not mental i was just a lost oldling from mfc, the nice man brought me back here.

You cannot get rid of weealx that easy

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: