Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Silver!

tonight my brother & his wife are coming over to discuss what floral arrgts they want at their wedding reception.

(they got married last May, they're having the reception this July- go figure!)

that's weird, part of my message disappeared!

I've been doing paperwork all day, need to go clean the bathroom & kitchen, putting them off.

Yeah - something not quite right tonight, it wouldn't let me MQ.

I've been putting off doing things all week:roftl: A whole week off and I just keep logging on here instead.

Hi Silver!

tonight my brother & his wife are coming over to discuss what floral arrgts they want at their wedding reception.

(they got married last May, they're having the reception this July- go figure!)

They must be living life at a different speed.

And Leona - 900 posts :yay::yay:

They must be living life at a different speed.

And Leona - 900 posts :yay::yay:

thanks, I hadn't even noticed!

arrrgghhh, guess I'd better get back to housework, it's not going to do itself!

catch you guys later!

Evening all!

Just been on Andys thread, looking at the speculation of him and Mika being an item.

All down to some pics of them at a French airport sitting together.

Now I don't have a problem about it if it were true, love 'em both to bits. But what happened to us respecting Mikas privacy about his private life? I know everyones curious about it, but I thought on here, we weren't going down that road of trying to find out about things he may want to keep to himself for now.

As the pic just shows two guys sitting on a bench at an airport, nothing really to suggest that somethings going on, I don't get why everyones getting so excited about it.

Evening all!

Just been on Andys thread, looking at the speculation of him and Mika being an item.

Now I don't have a problem about it if it were true, love 'em both to bits. But what happened to us respecting Mikas privacy about his private life? I know everyones curious about it, but I thought on here, we weren't going down that road of trying to find out about things he may want to keep to himself for now.

As the pic just shows two guys sitting on a bench at an airport, nothing really to suggest that somethings going on, I don't get why everyones getting so excited about it.

did you write this in the thread? i think you should!

(sorry i haven't checked, maybe you did)

yes, i'm totally for the 'cause' as someone says....and Mika's privacy cause is one of my favourite! :naughty:

Evening all!

Hi Rose, I saw that pic somewhere and thought nothing of it.

They are really discussing a relationship based on that? :shocked: But I thought Mika was in love with Perez!:roftl:

Hi Rose, I saw that pic somewhere and thought nothing of it.

They are really discussing a relationship based on that? :shocked: But I thought Mika was in love with Perez!:roftl:

Haha, I think it's more Perez loves Mika.

Robi, I'm just going back over to write something now, just wanted an unbiased view from here first.

Haha, I think it's more Perez loves Mika.

Robi, I'm just going back over to write something now, just wanted an unbiased view from here first.

i'm being slapped on my face very often out of here (oldlings)....so don't follow my advice if you care for your lovely cheeks! :roftl:

actually i do not mind, but i don't want others to undergo the same destiny! :naughty:

Hi Leona, I think Wendi's voting and Laurel may be in her favourite thread

How has your day been?

Piffle... I went for a bath... :sneaky2:

:chair:

And it's not like the moment I had had my bath I went straight into the Mikagasmic thread before I came here :boxed:

Now would I do that...

:mf_lustslow:

Actually about what Rose said about the airport pic... I can't say I'd thought about Mika and Andy like that at all... though they do look nice together now that you mention it... But I thought he had a harem of girls at his beck and call... the ones in the cab - the girl sat on his lap... oh and don't forget he linked arms with his minder too... so they're an item as well .... :punk:

:roftl:

my oldlings...good night.

i'm going to wake up early (on sunday morning....on mother's day........argh) to take elder son to his mountain trekking excursion...so i'd better hug my pillow!

sweet dreams darlings! :wub2:

my oldlings...good night.

i'm going to wake up early (on sunday morning....on mother's day........argh) to take elder son to his mountain trekking excursion...so i'd better hug my pillow!

sweet dreams darlings! :wub2:

Sweet dreams lovely Robi :huglove:

Piffle... I went for a bath... :sneaky2:

:chair:

And it's not like the moment I had had my bath I went straight into the Mikagasmic thread before I came here :boxed:

Now would I do that...

:mf_lustslow:

Actually about what Rose said about the airport pic... I can't say I'd thought about Mika and Andy like that at all... though they do look nice together now that you mention it... But I thought he had a harem of girls at his beck and call... the ones in the cab - the girl sat on his lap... oh and don't forget he linked arms with his minder too... so they're an item as well .... :punk:

:roftl:

Deliberate misinformation? :wink2:

Actually, I'm more worried that he goes everywhere with his mother!

I was going to type some witty reply to the mother thing Silver... but I can't be bothered....

I can think of nothing to say.... stupid sickness has taken my brain away now....

:(

I was going to type some witty reply to the mother thing Silver... but I can't be bothered....

I can think of nothing to say.... stupid sickness has taken my brain away now....

:(

Aaaww - hope you feel better soon - you could try some chicken soup..:das:

Ha.... Hmmm .... is it Mika flavoured...

I might fancy some of that then.... :wub2:

That sounds rather rude doesn't it... Oh well I'll blame you then... you put it in my head... I said I didn't have a brain tonight... I'm not responsible for anything I type then.... :)