• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ugh, doesn't sound like fun :thumbdown:

You'll get through it though! :thumb_yello:

Yep im sure i will as i do with everything eventually.

Its really tough the stupid questions they are asking plus i have to fill in every little detail of what i have done in the last 5ish years.

How are you what you been upto this afternoon?

Apart from being on here obviously:roftl: and nearly setting fire to your kitchen i hear!

for what?! me?!:blink:

I don't need a party here, I really don't mind!

I might be:naughty: but I honestly don't know what I'm doing tommorrow really so, maybe:wink2:

this place is too much fun, everything gets abandoned because of it:naughty:

Of course for you, you silly sod :naughty: don't tell me you've forgotten again! :naughty:

Hi Steph !!:biggrin2:Fine

=DAnd you ??

Im ok, just getting annoyed with this stupid form im trying to fill in. The weather here has been beautiful really hot and sunny, its been like 28 degrees c here today, that makes me very happy!:biggrin2:

I ve just been reading about everyones first kiss, very interesting!:naughty:

Yep im sure i will as i do with everything eventually.

Its really tough the stupid questions they are asking plus i have to fill in every little detail of what i have done in the last 5ish years.

How are you what you been upto this afternoon?

Apart from being on here obviously and nearly setting fire to your kitchen i hear!

Aah I hate those sort of forms, they're soo tedious :thumbdown:

Haven't been up to much now, other than getting the smoke out of my kitchen with the tiny amount of the tiny that opens :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: and I didn't nearly set fire to it, just a lot of smoke was produced :naughty::fisch::blush-anim-cl:

Im ok, just getting annoyed with this stupid form im trying to fill in. The weather here has been beautiful really hot and sunny, its been like 28 degrees c here today, that makes me very happy!:biggrin2:

The wheater is always great over there.:roftl::roftl:

I love that new thread !!

:naughty::naughty:

Yeah that's a sweet thread!

Though, I just remembered actually what I posted might not have been my first kiss... cos I just remembered that apparently I kissed some boy in school when I was 5 or 6 :naughty:

I have no recollection of this whatsoever but my friends from national school came out with it one day.. "remember when you.." and I was like "what?!! I kissed him?!!!!" :roftl: I have no idea but they were all dead certain of it and it kinddd of rings a bell...:blush-anim-cl:

Aaah it was probably nothing though... I wish I could remember but I have a crap memory :naughty:

Aah I hate those sort of forms, they're soo tedious :thumbdown:

Haven't been up to much now, other than getting the smoke out of my kitchen with the tiny amount of the tiny that opens :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: and I didn't nearly set fire to it, just a lot of smoke was produced :naughty::fisch::blush-anim-cl:

Oh i believe you millions wouldnt!

I cant remember my first kiss at all! So i just wrote one particular one that i remember that was nice.

We have many fans in this thread! Maybe we sjould set up a members list in the first post???

EDIT: Stupid computer still wont do multi quote!!

Yeah that's a sweet thread!

Though, I just remembered actually what I posted might not have been my first kiss... cos I just remembered that apparently I kissed some boy in school when I was 5 or 6 :naughty:

I have no recollection of this whatsoever but my friends from national school came out with it one day.. "remember when you.." and I was like "what?!! I kissed him?!!!!" :roftl: I have no idea but they were all dead certain of it and it kinddd of rings a bell...:blush-anim-cl:

Aaah it was probably nothing though... I wish I could remember but I have a crap memory :naughty:

:lmao: me too! Apparantly I kissed my cousin when I was 3, but I have no memory of it, and its far from what I would consider a kiss:roftl:

Oh i believe you millions wouldnt!

I cant remember my first kiss at all! So i just wrote one particular one that i remember that was nice.

We have many fans in this thread! Maybe we sjould set up a members list in the first post???

EDIT: Stupid computer still wont do multi quote!!

haha, mine wasn't even nice, I didn't like it... I dunno why I did it :roftl:

Hmm there's too many people passing in and out to keep a members list I'd say, but you can always call yourself one of the post whores anyway :naughty:

:lmao: me too! Apparantly I kissed my cousin when I was 3, but I have no memory of it, and its far from what I would consider a kiss:roftl:

Haha :naughty:

we were probably watching too much tv or something :naughty:

Oh Russell Braaaannd!

*just cause we havent said it in like an hour:roftl:*

Russell Brand :wub2:

And I always thought your username said Stephanieklady :naughty: I'm just now noticing that it doesn't.

Russell Brand :wub2:

And I always thought your username said Stephanieklady :naughty: I'm just now noticing that it doesn't.

LOL:roftl: Oh well i guess it does look abit like that...

Has everyone read the new blog from mister M himself???

All i can is wow!!:wub2:

i think i must be fan cause im soo excited now! and no one in my house understands why..

*slips into thread*

Helllooo! :bleh:

LOL:roftl: Oh well i guess it does look abit like that...

Has everyone read the new blog from mister M himself???

All i can is wow!!:wub2:

i think i must be fan cause im soo excited now! and no one in my house understands why..

Oooh what's that on? Myspace??