The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Oh that sounds amazing, really interesting! I'd love to see your presentation! :bleh:

It's brilliant being able to do projects and coursework about artists you really like isn't it? It's great to be able to do it on something you're passionate about!

Like I did a presentation on Russell's autobiography for English, because many aspects of the book related to stuff we'd done during the year which is what we were asked to base the presentation on. I reeeaally enjoyed preparing it and when it was my turn to give the presentation, my tutor, who had only briefly seen Russell on tv before, was so interested she said my presentation made her want to read the book herself :biggrin2: She was so intrigued by him she even asked me and took note of when his radio show is on!! :biggrin2: Oooh I was soo happy!! :bleh:

I know...it's really awesome isn't it?

Your presentation sounds so awesome!!! It sounded very successful:biggrin2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good point!

:cheers::drinks_wine: Oh a nice pint of guinness...

hehe, not now Steph it's time to go to bed :naughty:

I know...it's really awesome isn't it?

Your presentation sounds so awesome!!! It sounded very successful:biggrin2:

hehe thanks! I'm sure yours will be great too it's sounding awesome! :biggrin2:

Anyway girls it's time for me to go to bed :thumbdown: So I'll have to love ye and leave ye... Goodnight my lil post whores!! :huglove:

Haha, yeah, we can both stay up way too late together...:fisch:

yay! so last night, i was up late, i took a quick shower, and went to bed...my hair was a nightmare this morning, and my sister turned of my hair straitener, of course, and i had nutting cute to wear cuz i was gone all weekend, and wore all my cute things then, lol, so i wore a big old sweatshirt, jears which i spilt yogurt on, and my hair in a bad pony, and no makeup, and i normally dnt care bout my appearences, but i felt totally ugly today

yay! so last night, i was up late, i took a quick shower, and went to bed...my hair was a nightmare this morning, and my sister turned of my hair straitener, of course, and i had nutting cute to wear cuz i was gone all weekend, and wore all my cute things then, lol, so i wore a big old sweatshirt, jears which i spilt yogurt on, and my hair in a bad pony, and no makeup, and i normally dnt care bout my appearences, but i felt totally ugly today

Haha! :blink: That's pretty sh!tty luck...

If I don't go to sleep with my hair wet whenever I wash it, it dries looking all scraggly and flat. It's awful. So I always have to wash my hair before I go to bed...I was so tired this morning that I couldn't be bothered to think up an outfit...so I wore all black...and normally I'm wearing at least one brightly-coloured thing! I felt so boooring...

So this is the thread I should have been posting in all along, huh? Even more random than the Aussie thread. And I haven't even bothered to read the thread and I'm pretty confident that it won't matter. Gee I like the idea of a post whore thread. I don't even have to make sense!

So this is the thread I should have been posting in all along, huh? Even more random than the Aussie thread. And I haven't even bothered to read the thread and I'm pretty confident that it won't matter. Gee I like the idea of a post whore thread. I don't even have to make sense!

Yeah, there's nothing you have to catch up on :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

My kinda thread.

lol, and my mom hasnt done ANY of my laundry (grrr) lol, i guess i could, but i wont, ill just have to think tomorrow, o wore something cute this afternoon tho, i had wear ti to a band concert tho :thumbdown:

Were you in the band concert or just watching? I hate getting all dressed up and then nobody you know sees you in it...

Were you in the band concert or just watching? I hate getting all dressed up and then nobody you know sees you in it...

i am in band, i play tenor sax, it was suuper hot in there, and i was sweating so much on stage, my fingers kept sliding off the keys, lmao, and i had a "solo" lmao

i am in band, i play tenor sax, it was suuper hot in there, and i was sweating so much on stage, my fingers kept sliding off the keys, lmao, and i had a "solo" lmao

Tenor sax!! :wub2: If there was any instrument I could play other than mine, it'd be that...

om, im being random now,

i am listening to Our Song- taylor Swift

my eye itches,

im hyper

my ankles hurt

i feel sic :(

Sick? That sucks...I'm still hyper but tired at the same time. :boxed:

I really should go to bed at some point.

Tenor sax!! :wub2: If there was any instrument I could play other than mine, it'd be that...

Sick? That sucks...I'm still hyper but tired at the same time. :boxed:

I really should go to bed at some point.

im kinda tired, but super hyper too, i also play(ed) clarienet, and piano (4got kindof, but teach myself songs) wat do u play?