The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naah don't think I'll go on tonight, have to be up early in the morn :thumbdown:

are you on??

Nope im on my mums computer as the neither of the 2 computers that i own have working internet on them at the mo:thumbdown:

Im in school tomorrow afternoon teaching, im trying to write the lesson plan now.

(So no 2am bursts of inspiration tonight:roftl:)

How did it get approval.

Its an excuse for people to waste valuable mfc donations.

And tell me what exactly is the purpose of the "Pinkunicorn123 Thread"?

If you can open a thread like that then why can't everyone open their own thread just for the hell of it?

If you can open a thread like that then why can't everyone open their own thread just for the hell of it?

:thumb_yello:Thats basically what i was meaning before but you just put it a better way

Nope im on my mums computer as the neither of the 2 computers that i own have working internet on them at the mo:thumbdown:

Im in school tomorrow afternoon teaching, im trying to write the lesson plan now.

(So no 2am bursts of inspiration tonight:roftl:)

Oooh lesson plan sounds like fun :biggrin2:

Be nice and give them PE :roftl::roftl: they'll love you forever :naughty:

I'm sorry :( Because of Mika being in New York?

yeah because i was about to go with lucy to the city and wait for mika to leave the venue but my parents said if i ask them one more time or leave the house then the mfc will be blocked forever for me!:sad::tears::crybaby: I WAS SOOO CLOSE! WE WERE EVEN TALKING ABOUT TRAIN TIMES!

yeah because i was about to go with lucy to the city and wait for mika to leave the venue but my parents said if i ask them one more time or leave the house then the mfc will be blocked forever for me!:sad::tears::crybaby: I WAS SOOO CLOSE! WE WERE EVEN TALKING ABOUT TRAIN TIMES!

aw! im sorry! i know how you feel, the first time mika came to boston i begged and begged my dad, but he wouldnt let me go! but mika will be back at new york many times! and just think of the happy dancing times!

Oooh lesson plan sounds like fun :biggrin2:

Be nice and give them PE :roftl::roftl: they'll love you forever :naughty:

Nope its gotta be RE sorry, its for my dissertation.

And lesson plans used to be fun until i did teaching practice where i had to write like 5 a day everyday for 8 weeks, then evaluate each and every one!

When i qualify i dont have to write them!! Only about 6 weeks left!

Have you actually read any of it, it has as much validity as lot of the other threads on here.

I have read part of it, the majority of which was a collection of random posts of tangents from a topic that didn't exist.

That thread was made by the suggestion of someone else as certain disucssions related to injokes hijacked other peoples' threads. It is also more importantly the place where all of my projects are discussed as a whole.

I have in the past made threads for pointless reasons like this one, which have rightly been deleted/closed.

I have read part of it, the majority of which was a collection of random posts of tangents from a topic that didn't exist.

That thread was made by the suggestion of someone else as certain disucssions related to injokes hijacked other peoples' threads. It is also more importantly the place where all of my projects are discussed as a whole.

I have in the past made threads for pointless reasons like this one, which have rightly been deleted/closed.[/QUOTE]

Well if it was agreed with you that this thread is as you put it 'an excuse for people to waste valuable mfc donations' then it would as you said have already been closed, but i guess it must some value as its still here and has over 790 posts.

But anyway i dont feel any reason why i should argue with you over it validity, its been proved all ready, i have better things to do.:giveup:

I have in the past made threads for pointless reasons like this one, which have rightly been deleted/closed.

I still think this is funny coming from the person who opens countless numbers of threads, I could count the amount of threads I’ve opened on the MFC since I’ve joined on my two hands. Am I not allowed to open one successful thread?

The point of this thread is it's random, and MFCers love random!

It's a thread where anyone can come in and post whatever they want, doesn't have to be on topic cos there isn't a topic. Anyone can feel to join in, and I think this is great on a forum which has so many "cliques" which can be so intimidating for new members. And as Stephanie is the new Rep for newbies, it gives them somewhere to come and get to know people too. Even though it's only open a few days I've talked to many MFCers I have never spoken to before and it has let other friendships flourish... is this such a bad thing?

I have in the past made threads for pointless reasons like this one, which have rightly been deleted/closed.[/QUOTE]

Well if it was agreed with you that this thread is as you put it 'an excuse for people to waste valuable mfc donations' then it would as you said have already been closed, but i guess it must some value as its still here and has over 790 posts.

But anyway i dont feel any reason why i should argue with you over it validity, its been proved all ready, i have better things to do.:giveup:

there was also a thread for people trying to see how high a post count they could get a thread on the mfc to - it got to around 900 i believe - so your point means nothing

Nope its gotta be RE sorry, its for my dissertation.

And lesson plans used to be fun until i did teaching practice where i had to write like 5 a day everyday for 8 weeks, then evaluate each and every one!

When i qualify i dont have to write them!! Only about 6 weeks left!

Wow! thank God you won't always have to do that :naughty:

What age group are you teaching??

I NEED SOME MAJOR CHEERING UP! who wants to tell me what everyone is talking about

We are just having a heated debate over the validity of this thread.

But the fact you come here for some cheering up, is reason enough for me.:biggrin2: