The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Hey shaza dont you just love a bit of controversy???:naughty:

Oooh Stephanie to be honest I love nothing more! :bleh:

I NEED SOME MAJOR CHEERING UP! who wants to tell me what everyone is talking about

We're discussing the validity of this thread (ie why it ROCKS :naughty:)

aaaw... cheer up :flowers2: have you read Mika's blog?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh Stephanie to be honest I love nothing more!

I think that's one of the reasons she is depressed :bleh:

And I think this thread is pretty awesome :punk:

Oooh Stephanie to be honest I love nothing more! :bleh:

We're discussing the validity of this thread (ie why it ROCKS :naughty:)

OMG THIS THREAD IS THE S*HIT!!!!!!!!!!! lol but i would have to say that terminal 5 nostalgia and any of the terminal 5 threads do come first but thats because that was THE best day of my life! o and i cant forget the mikagasmic thread but that goes without even saying:naughty:

there was also a thread for people trying to see how high a post count they could get a thread on the mfc to - it got to around 900 i believe - so your point means nothing

errr... but that's not the point of this thread.

What Stephanie was saying is that this thread is popular, people like it.

I think that's one of the reasons she is depressed :bleh:

And I think this thread is pretty awesome :punk:

Mmm reading his blog just makes me want to see and hear more from him, so i guess its kinda mixed feelings happy and sad.

Mmm reading his blog just makes me want to see and hear more from him, so i guess its kinda mixed feelings happy and sad.

I dont even wanna hear of his blog right now thats how depressed i am:boxed: thats why i think its a good idea that he is usually in the uk because if he lived in the us i probably would drop out of school and just follow him around:naughty:

I still think this is funny coming from the person who opens countless numbers of threads, I could count the amount of threads I’ve opened on the MFC since I’ve joined on my two hands. Am I not allowed to open one successful thread?

The point of this thread is it's random, and MFCers love random!

It's a thread where anyone can come in and post whatever they want, doesn't have to be on topic cos there isn't a topic. Anyone can feel to join in, and I think this is great on a forum which has so many "cliques" which can be so intimidating for new members. And as Stephanie is the new Rep for newbies, it gives them somewhere to come and get to know people too. Even though it's only open a few days I've talked to many MFCers I have never spoken to before and it has let other friendships flourish... is this such a bad thing?

To be honest i think thats quite hypocritical considering you visit several of my threads on a very regular basis - so your insulting them is frankly quite amusing.

As a newbie rep i would have thought 'setting a good example' would be more appropriate.

errr... but that's not the point of this thread.

What Stephanie was saying is that this thread is popular, people like it.

LOL i think you got your quoting a bit mixed up there, cause i didnt say that:roftl:

But yep the other thing thats what i meant, whats nice about this thread is the freedom of saying and talkimg about whateva you like, without worrying about what other people will think. This is something that i have defo got the feeling from newbies is very scary about this forum, being judged and doing something wrong.

And to think i was gonna go to bed, its just getting good:roftl:

To be honest i think thats quite hypocritical considering you visit several of my threads on a very regular basis - so your insulting them is frankly quite amusing.

As a newbie rep i would have thought 'setting a good example' would be more appropriate.

And how am i not setting a good example??

Like your setting a good example for newbies to follow, starting arguments and accusing people of wasting donations

*why am i bothering to even reply this is not what i joined mfc for*

And how am i not setting a good example??

Like your setting a good example for newbies to follow, starting arguments and accusing people of wasting donations

*why am i bothering to even reply this is not what i joined mfc for*

Well for one, if i was arguing, believe me, you would know, i am simply making a point. Maybe you are taking the defensive side and labeling it as accusations but i think my point is more than justified.

as for why you are bothing to reply, well, doesnt that fit in with your thread's 'concept'?

Well for one, if i was arguing, believe me, you would know, i am simply making a point. Maybe you are taking the defensive side and labeling it as accusations but i think my point is more than justified.

as for why you are bothing to reply, well, doesnt that fit in with your thread's 'concept'?

The thread concept was to chat to new people in a place where everyone was vaild and respected, to make people feel welcome, to make new friends, no boundaries about what topics you can and cant talk about....

But you dont seem to be any of those things, friendly, respectful...

In fact I rarely stray from my usual threads, which there are not many of.

The only thread of yours I visit on a regular basis is The Irish Thread, cos I am the Irish Rep!! and the fact that you opened it reinforces the reason why you are the hypocrite.. you're not even Irish! It seems you go around just opening threads for the sake of it!

The only thread of yours I visit on a regular basis is The Irish Thread, cos I am the Irish Rep!! and the fact that you opened it reinforces the reason why you are the hypocrite.. you're not even Irish! It seems you go around just opening threads for the sake of it!

Do you think we should open another thread to debate the validity of this one, hehe!:lmao:

LOL i think you got your quoting a bit mixed up there, cause i didnt say that:roftl:

But yep the other thing thats what i meant, whats nice about this thread is the freedom of saying and talkimg about whateva you like, without worrying about what other people will think. This is something that i have defo got the feeling from newbies is very scary about this forum, being judged and doing something wrong.

And to think i was gonna go to bed, its just getting good:roftl:

I know you didn't but that's what you meant when you were saying we have a lot of posts! :wink2:

thats the same with me! i stick to the threads i already am in i feel like i grew up in those threads oddly enough because all the people in it have been there when i was upset, angry, failed tests...:bleh:

I opened it for a new member who was irish and was looking to talk to other irish people and did not know how to find them.

Seems i have both of your 'roles' well and truely catered for :)

I opened it for a new member who was irish and was looking to talk to other irish people and did not know how to find them.

Well lets hope we do a better job of it than you did.:biggrin2::

thats the same with me! i stick to the threads i already am in i feel like i grew up in those threads oddly enough because all the people in it have been there when i was upset' date=' angry, failed tests...:bleh:[/quote']

Aaw hehe :naughty:

and don't you agree it's easy to just join this thread, cos I for one find it very intimidating going into new threads, but I thought this one would be easy for people to join cos it's so random and people are invited to just say anything! :naughty:

Do you think we should open another thread to debate the validity of this one, hehe!:lmao:

Sorry, but I think it's a good idea. I liked this thread when nobody was fighting. This is the thread that I most participate in *besides the argentinean* and I don't want to stop now. I know I haven't posted in here too much, but for some reason I feel comfortable in here. What is the problem is there are 100000 threads about random stuff ?? What is the problem with this thread ??

Sorry, but I think it's a good idea. I liked this thread when nobody was fighting. This is the thread that I most participate in *besides the argentinean* and I don't want to stop now. I know I haven't posted in here too much, but for some reason I feel comfortable in here. What is the problem is there are 100000 threads about random stuff ?? What is the problem with this thread ??

Oh ana your a sweet heart:wink2:

Hey girls should we do our world weather report again??:naughty:

*wheres Devin??*

Mika4ever knows perfectly well how to open threads by herself, she has opened many and I speak to her often.

And I am the Irish Rep, I am the one to deal with things like that. I would have opened a thread if there was any need for it, there were only 2 active Irish members at that time so it was rather pointless.

Well lets hope we do a better job of it than you did.:biggrin2::

The past tense there is relating to what exactly?

I think as a member of a family forum, and an apparent representative of both the irish constituancy as well as our new members, you should know better than to see being a helpful part of this community and a competition.

Please assess your priorities here. The arguements, intentional 'spamming'/competative threads and general aggresive behavior have no place here, or in the roles which you have taken on.

Oh ana your a sweet heart:wink2:

Hey girls should we do our world weather report again??:naughty:

*wheres Devin??*

Oh yes I do believe it is that time :naughty:

Well it was a fabulous day here in Ireland today! Lots of people in tshirts and such (we don't get to wear tshirts alone often so it's rather a novelty :bleh:)