The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saaaaaay whaaaaaaat? How in the heck did you do that?...sugar? Lots of it?

Haha, it wasn't too hard actually! There was a whole group of us all in the same boat :naughty: our journey began at midnight when we got the bus to Dublin to get the 6am flight to Belgium, so most of us had already been up for a whole day and planned to get some rest on the bus ride up, but that didn't happen :naughty: probably cos we had lots of sweets so yes sugar was involved :naughty:

The worst part was that we went to the European Parliament in Brussells at about 11am and we were all sat around this big table with some important people talking to us, and it's hard enough to listen to those kind of speeches when you're awake but when most of us hadn't slept in 24 hours it was extra hard to stay awake :naughty: I kept suddenly realising I was asleep and waking up :roftl: and could see a lot of other people doing the same, was a bit embarrassing :roftl:

The rest of the day wasn't so bad though when you're up and about, the tiredness wears off after a while, and I couldn't even go to sleep when I finally went to bed that night :roftl:

Haha, it wasn't too hard actually! There was a whole group of us all in the same boat our journey began at midnight when we got the bus to Dublin to get the 6am flight to Belgium, so most of us had already been up for a whole day and planned to get some rest on the bus ride up, but that didn't happen :naughty: probably cos we had lots of sweets so yes sugar was involved :naughty:

The worst part was that we went to the European Parliament in Brussells at about 11am and we were all sat around this big table with some important people talking to us, and it's hard enough to listen to those kind of speeches when you're awake but when most of us hadn't slept in 24 hours it was extra hard to stay awake :naughty: I kept suddenly realising I was asleep and waking up :roftl: and could see a lot of other people doing the same, was a bit embarrassing :roftl:

The rest of the day wasn't so bad though when you're up and about, the tiredness wears off after a while, and I couldn't even go to sleep when I finally went to bed that night :roftl:

Yeah, I guess that's true- being up and about would make you more "awake":naughty:

Yes indeedy :naughty:

How are you anyway?

I'm well, thanks.

...well except for my darn writer's block! I have to write a response for one of my classes at school and I can't think of anything good to write. Well, I had stuff but then it was all horrible. I started over:bleh:

...these ideas better come fast because this thing is due Monday:sad::lol3:

I'm well, thanks.

...well except for my darn writer's block! I have to write a response for one of my classes at school and I can't think of anything good to write. Well, I had stuff but then it was all horrible. I started over:bleh:

...these ideas better come fast because this thing is due Monday:sad::lol3:

Oh I hate when that happens :thumbdown: Anything I could help you with?

Hellow Whores !

:shocked:... :roftl:

Hello David are you well?

Naaah don't worry about it. I have my ideas, I just need a thesis. It's like, I know what I want to say, but it's just not coming out. Soon though, I can feel it:naughty:

Aaaw lol, maybe try writing everything you are thinking, as nonsensical as it may be, just let it all flow out and get it all down, and then work on improving that! I dunno if you could do that in your situation though but just an idea! :wink2:

Aaaw lol, maybe try writing everything you are thinking, as nonsensical as it may be, just let it all flow out and get it all down, and then work on improving that! I dunno if you could do that in your situation though but just an idea! :wink2:

That's a good idea---improving upon those ideas I think aren't that good:bleh:

hello!!!

i just got back from a soccer game :D

how are all you?

I'm pretty good.

How did the game go?

I'm pretty good.

How did the game go?

it waent 0-0 but we had 6 players missing, a crappy field (and they would only play me as defender bcuz i fell 3 times playing forward because the field and my ankles) but it went fine

hello!!!

i just got back from a soccer game :D

how are all you?

Heya! I'm good thanks, you? ooh citin, did you win?

I'm pretty good.

How did the game go?

Np, glad to help! :)