The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

lol hahaha you two talk?

I brought my friend Brolley to the concert (we're not at all dating, just friends). Dan's friend sees us first, and then Dan goes, "Hi guys... (looks at me) Hi Brolley." *Shuffles away through a squishy merch line in the pouring rain*

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

... same here :tears:

Ohhh... interesting :naughty:

Were you moving? Down the waterslide? That seems.. difficult haha

haha yeah it was a dare, we were sliding down on those two seater mats,

it was on a sschool camp... all the teachers saw :thumbdown:

I brought my friend Brolley to the concert (we're not at all dating, just friends). Dan's friend sees us first, and then Dan goes, "Hi guys... (looks at me) Hi Brolley." *Shuffles away through a squishy merch line in the pouring rain*

hahaha atleast you had someone with you lol! i tend to see my first love every now and then an its always SUUUUPER awkward

on a waterslide... :mf_rosetinted:

lol, was more of a headbutt :sweatdrop:

:roftl::roftl: that is a classic! you deserve an award

I dunno where the idea of under a tree comes from...It certainly didn't happen to me, and I don't know anybody who gave his/her first kiss near a tree or something...

but when I saw LICM DVD i thought...why does he mention a tree??

I guess he's not telling the truth about him not remembering, you can't see his eyes but listen to the stress of his voice. Wouldn't pass the Voicegraph...

Me, i don't remember well that day, I think it was in my bedroom

my first kiss was 3 years ago. by someone who last year tried to rape me so it wernt all tha good

LISTEN TO ME...that happened to me many years ago, and I did nothing...

please, be enough strong to defend yourself and keep far from that person. Ask for help if it's necessary...It's better than being weak one day and regret the whole life, I know what I'm talking about :mf_rosetinted:

are you OK now? I hope so

Romis, you ok about things now (as much as possible) or is it still an issue for you?

don't worry. Thank God I don't have bad memories now...:)

It's not an issue for me today, I think I'll be sure when I have a serious relationship, I'll see if I can manage that...

I know you're older than me and you're fond of giving pieces of advice...you've been good at that, thank you very much :huglove:

It's not an issue for me today, I think I'll be sure when I have a serious relationship, I'll see if I can manage that...

I know you're older than me and you're fond of giving pieces of advice...you've been good at that, thank you very much :huglove:

Im glad you're ok:wub2:

Oh goodness, I didn't realize that I've probably been doing that all over the forum. I'm such a mum some times. I'll try and not be so free with my advice in future, cos not everyone appreciates it!:naughty:

Havn't had mine yet :(

But I am 14 - Thats alright...that is alright isn't it?

Anyway, I go to an all girls school - I can't meet guys

To be honest the most important things to me right now are my school studies and generally having loads of fun with all my best friends! I cant be bothered with the hassle of guys right now! I got asked out by one last week but I said no.

That's great!:punk:And don't worry, you have heaps of time! I'm also 14, never been kissed, but I have been asked to. It's a matter of choice sometimes, but mostly it's just waiting until you find "The One:p"... Your studies are definetely more important:thumb_yello:

Havn't had mine yet :(

But I am 14 - Thats alright...that is alright isn't it?

Anyway, I go to an all girls school - I can't meet guys

To be honest the most important things to me right now are my school studies and generally having loads of fun with all my best friends! I cant be bothered with the hassle of guys right now! I got asked out by one last week but I said no.

You got a good attitude!:thumb_yello: