• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you could kiss me!
:snog::snog::snog:

There you are! Am I a good kisser?:lmfao:

You mean... wait, I don't know what you mean.

Can you say it in easier words?

[duh, I'm so stupid... :blush-anm-cl: ]

Aaw Karolina:huglove:

That's fine... what I meant was, sometimes people prefer to "save" their first kiss/virginity/whatever for someone special - and sometimes it is the person's future husband:wink2: Sometimes people have to do that too because of their environment, religion, etc., which in the end makes them have to make these decisions - but usually I think it's a question of the person's choice:thumb_yello:

I, for example, have had some opportunities to kiss boys, but I rejected it because I want to have my first kiss with someone special... you know?: )

Aaw Karolina:huglove:

That's fine... what I meant was, sometimes people prefer to "save" their first kiss/virginity/whatever for someone special - and sometimes it is the person's future husband:wink2: Sometimes people have to do that too because of their environment, religion, etc., which in the end makes them have to make these decisions - but usually I think it's a question of the person's choice:thumb_yello:

I, for example, have had some opportunities to kiss boys, but I rejected it because I want to have my first kiss with someone special... you know?: )

I think I do... :wink2:

Thanks for translation... :flowers2:

You're such a nice person! :wub2:

What are you talking about???

Marry guy which gave you first kiss? :shocked:

That's so damn... strange.

No, she's talking about waiting until marriage to first kiss, some people do it!

I've heard of someone who didn't kiss his girlfriend until their wedding day. I can see waiting until marriage to have sex but waiting until marriage to kiss, you must have some powerful self-control.

No, she's talking about waiting until marriage to first kiss, some people do it!

I've heard of someone who didn't kiss his girlfriend until their wedding day. I can see waiting until marriage to have sex but waiting until marriage to kiss, you must have some powerful self-control.

I totally agree with that!

On the topic of who are better kissers, men or women, I don't think that one can generalise. Well, other than that it's usually less awkward if I kiss a woman because I'm rather short (yes "size" does matter in that regard :bleh:). As for "roughness" and "softness", it depends on the person and the situation and too variable to reduce in my opinion.

Oh well, of course it depends! All such things would be prefaced with "in my experience" obviously. But in my experience, so far at least (:wink2:) somehow girls were always softer. I don't mean they're all timid kissers, but the overall feel ends up kind of soft. And I mean, I had one girl kinda slam me against a wall and bite me, so I'm not just talking about those who don't go in for rough stuff.

...tmi? :blush-anim-cl:

It was 21 years ago...(some of you weren't even born!):blink:

My first real kiss happened when I was 15. He was 17 (sort of the rebel type, which at that time, made him all the more sexy). Met him previously at a party . Talked on the phone for a few weeks , until we met at another party. During the party he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk outside (and we all know what that means). I was very nervous. At one point, he was leaning against the wall and pulled me towards him, which was an obvious cue. So somehow, our lips touched, (and then more parts of our mouths:naughty:) - but all I can remember after that, is that he tasted like ...

beer. :bleh:

Hahah, I love your story, Suze. I want more teenage-Suzy stories about your wild past.

I honestly think that's dangerous. Not waiting till marriage to have sex--I know some people go "hurr hurr you have to test drive the car before you buy it" and whatnot, but I don't think it's such a big deal and even though sexual compatibility is important, if you're really committed to the idea and have good communication you can learn it. (Besides, people who are sexually incompatible to the point of it being a real problem would usually not be the types to save sex for marriage.)

But waiting till marriage to kiss... I think there's a much higher chance there that you'll end up with someone you have no chemistry with, and no real attraction, and after your wedding would be a bad time to find this out. A lot of things can be communicated with a kiss, and there have been a number of times when I thought I was into a guy--he'd be smart, funny, really cute, etc--I may have even been crushing on him and hanging out with him for a while--but then we'd kiss and I'd just feel nothing and all my attraction to him would immediately disappear.

--Jack

And I mean, I had one girl kinda slam me against a wall and bite me, so I'm not just talking about those who don't go in for rough stuff.

...tmi? :blush-anim-cl:

Hahah, I love your story, Suze. I want more teenage-Suzy stories about your wild past.

--Jack

Ha ha! Well then... but in the interest of ... some discreteness, saving a bit of embarassment to myself and others who may lurk here that shouldn't be, and keeping things "family friendly" we might exchange more info elsewhere. :wink2:

*Hey - not that I was a trollop or anything. Ooh look at that word...trollop. :naughty:

It was 21 years ago...(some of you weren't even born!)

My first real kiss happened when I was 15. He was 17 (sort of the rebel type, which at that time, made him all the more sexy). Met him previously at a party . Talked on the phone for a few weeks , until we met at another party. During the party he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk outside (and we all know what that means). I was very nervous. At one point, he was leaning against the wall and pulled me towards him, which was an obvious cue. So somehow, our lips touched, (and then more parts of our mouths) - but all I can remember after that, is that he tasted like ...

beer.

And not this kind of beer - :cheers:

More like this kind of beer - :puke::

Ha ha. Maybe that's why 'til today, I have an aversion to beer.

Not quite the scene from a romantic movie.

:naughty:

that just reminded me of my #1 excuse-I can't, there is too many mosquitoes:roftl:

*sighs* teenage summers...

Mmmm... hard to say. Girls generally kiss softer and kind of sweeter and gentler, boys kiss all stumbly and adorably awkward-like. I know I don't like the way men (ie older, more macho) kiss, 'cause it's rougher and too controlling for me. So I'd rank it:

1. Boys

2. Girls/Women

3. Men

Girls tend to be better kissers though, on average--I just happen to prefer kissing boys because I enjoy the awkwardness.

--Jack

oh, now you made me wonder what would my list look like :sneaky2::naughty:

for now, it's just 1. Boys :blush-anim-cl:

oh, now you made me wonder what would my list look like :sneaky2::naughty:

for now, it's just 1. Boys :blush-anim-cl:

Hahah. But do you differentiate between "boys" and "men" like I do? I think if I had to rank them in order of men/women, women would definitely come first.

--Jack

I honestly think that's dangerous. Not waiting till marriage to have sex--I know some people go "hurr hurr you have to test drive the car before you buy it" and whatnot, but I don't think it's such a big deal and even though sexual compatibility is important, if you're really committed to the idea and have good communication you can learn it. (Besides, people who are sexually incompatible to the point of it being a real problem would usually not be the types to save sex for marriage.)

But waiting till marriage to kiss... I think there's a much higher chance there that you'll end up with someone you have no chemistry with, and no real attraction, and after your wedding would be a bad time to find this out. A lot of things can be communicated with a kiss, and there have been a number of times when I thought I was into a guy--he'd be smart, funny, really cute, etc--I may have even been crushing on him and hanging out with him for a while--but then we'd kiss and I'd just feel nothing and all my attraction to him would immediately disappear.

--Jack

I was just merely stating that I knew someone who did that. I wasn't stating that I would do it or think anyone else should, to each their own, just that he must have had some huge self-control and more power to him for making it that far, having a marriage work and still be married with kids.

Hahah. But do you differentiate between "boys" and "men" like I do? I think if I had to rank them in order of men/women, women would definitely come first.

--Jack

:naughty:i don't know, when boy start to be a man? "my" boys are hmmm....well under 30 :naughty:

Since we're talking about female kisses, I thought I'd share about my first kiss with a girl. (I think I shared the first-kiss-with-a-boy story earlier.)

I was going out with my first boyfriend at the time, and we were getting pretty serious, so it was beginning to bother me that I had never even gotten the chance to kiss a girl. I told him that I wanted to try it, and he was a bit taken aback by the idea at first but eventually, he agreed. I even told him which girl I had in mind, hah: it was a friend I'd had a crush on the year before, and she owed me a kiss anyway. (She liked to kiss girls pretty frequently, and she'd wanted to kiss me the previous year but I was too shy then, especially since we were in public at the time. She told me I could have a "raincheck" for it.)

Anyway, it so happened that I was out with some friends, including that girl, and her own boyfriend was out of town, so I decided it was a now-or-never type of moment. We were all hanging out at a cafe, but then it got late and one of our friends wasn't feeling well, so we headed over to her house. I actually called my boyfriend on my cell to tell him what I was planning to do ("hope my boyfriend don't mind it" :bleh:), but he was like, "sure, we already talked about that."

Anyway, we put the sick friend to bed, and went outside on her steps to chat. I was just trying to figure out how to make a move, hah, when she suddenly turned to me and said, "I just really want to kiss you right now." And so I told her she should, and she did. :blush-anim-cl: Now how does that Katy Perry lyric go? :naughty: She was much softer to kiss than boys are. And it was kind of funny 'cause afterwards we were both kind of blushing and giggling, and we got up holding hands and then she said "now I feel like I should walk you home or something." And it was cute.

--Jack

:das: + :wub2: Thanks for sharing Jack.

Ha ha! Well then... but in the interest of ... some discreteness, saving a bit of embarassment to myself and others who may lurk here that shouldn't be, and keeping things "family friendly" we might exchange more info elsewhere. :wink2:

*Hey - not that I was a trollop or anything. Ooh look at that word...trollop. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

I think I should post mine elsewhere too.. :fisch:Like on AMF... :naughty:

:naughty:i don't know, when boy start to be a man? "my" boys are hmmm....well under 30 :naughty:

Good question. I have three categories for males actually. Boys, guys and men. There are some males who are in their teens and they're definitely no longer boys, but they're not men yet. Therefore I call them guys. And there are some males approaching 30 (some even older) who are still not men yet (for different reasons - attitude, maturity, physique, whatever) that I still call guys. I like guys. I'm quite comfortable with guys. Men scare me. Mika is on the border. There are times when (according to the minutiae of my mental classification system) he is a guy, and other times when he is definitely a man.

:roftl::roftl:

I think I should post mine elsewhere too.. :fisch:Like on AMF... :naughty:

So it's possible I've posted a bit too openly? Then again, I have nothing interesting to tell really so I don't mind who reads it.

So it's possible I've posted a bit too openly? Then again, I have nothing interesting to tell really so I don't mind who reads it.

I've read yours, and others, and realised just how bad a girl I've been :naughty:

So, I've been watching a fair bit of Mika on youtube recently and quite frequently the topic of Mika's "nomadic" childhood is under discussion. Just about every time, he talks about not having "that tree where you got your first kiss." Personally, my first kiss wasn't under a tree. It was in the middle of a bush:roftl:

So, I'm just curious how many people actually did have their first kiss under a tree and if not, where was it?

My first kiss was when I was 13 years old. I had a huge cruch on that boy for yeeears! And I was so happy when we kissed! I felt in heaven!! :blush-anim-cl: I went over his house with my 2 best friends one afternoon after classes, I went to the chitchen with him to help him with the juices for my friends and I, and then he kissed me!! :wub2: And my friends were in a corner looking, they tried peeping so hard that they felt on the ground, lol, and the kiss ended right there cuz we had to help them to stand up. :naughty:

It was 21 years ago...(some of you weren't even born!):blink:

My first real kiss happened when I was 15. He was 17 (sort of the rebel type, which at that time, made him all the more sexy). Met him previously at a party . Talked on the phone for a few weeks , until we met at another party. During the party he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk outside (and we all know what that means). I was very nervous. At one point, he was leaning against the wall and pulled me towards him, which was an obvious cue. So somehow, our lips touched, (and then more parts of our mouths:naughty:) - but all I can remember after that, is that he tasted like ...

beer.

And not this kind of beer - :cheers:

More like this kind of beer - :puke::

Ha ha. Maybe that's why 'til today, I have an aversion to beer. :naughty:

Not quite the scene from a romantic movie. :bleh:

I like your story-telling style. :naughty:

I've read yours, and others, and realised just how bad a girl I've been :naughty:

Yeah, but there's definitely a part of me that wishes i'd done something worth regretting! I mean, I haven't put everything down there, but there's not too much that's particularly juicy anyway. And the very little that is I probably won't be sharing.

My first kiss was when I was 13 years old. I had a huge cruch on that boy for yeeears! And I was so happy when we kissed! I felt in heaven!! :blush-anim-cl: I went over his house with my 2 best friends one afternoon after classes, I went to the chitchen with him to help him with the juices for my friends and I, and then he kissed me!! :wub2: And my friends were in a corner looking, they tried peeping so hard that they felt on the ground, lol, and the kiss ended right there cuz we had to help them to stand up. :naughty:

Kind of ruins the moment, hey? lol!