MIKA and his cellphone

DANI56

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woww I have the exact same phone :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: with the same theme (background) << too lazy to download new ones :roftl:

and even my phone accessories are similar to his!! (way less though :roftl:)

i used to hate my phone, but now after knowing that mika has the same one i'm starting to like it a lot more :roftl:

that was so "KAWAII" ..never seen that vid! i loved it when he said "mushi mushi" i always say that lol !

<< Japan fan :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

That's a new/old video, isn't it?! I have never seen it before.

He is wearing the same hoodie and Tamagotchi strap he wore in Japan last May, so it must be from then.

Moshi moshi.

It's what I say on the phone every day!! His intonation is perfect!!:wub2:

But a week after this he had removed all the puffy things and had the rainbow beads in Australia. So it must have just been to impress Puffy. They sent him flowers for his show in July, he showed me them!! He was like "You know who sent me those flowers??? PUFFY!!! *giggle giggle*"

You should see my husband's keyring! He looks like the warder of a jail with all the different keys he has, which he never uses. It beats me how he finds the one that opens our door!

LOL:roftl: it must be pretty hard job to do:bleh:

I personally don't like the toys and keyrings and other stuff to be hanged on my phone,I'm afraid my cellphone would get ruined:naughty:

I love it....tnx for posting!!!!:biggrin2::wink2:

He's so................................:wub2:

MIKA I'LL NEVER MEET U! :no: :cry::wub2:

AND HEY HE HAS SO,I MEAN SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY LAUGH(u know what i mean:)(i don't know did i write that well:)))

That's a new/old video, isn't it?! I have never seen it before.

He is wearing the same hoodie and Tamagotchi strap he wore in Japan last May, so it must be from then.

Moshi moshi.

It's what I say on the phone every day!! His intonation is perfect!!:wub2:

But a week after this he had removed all the puffy things and had the rainbow beads in Australia. So it must have just been to impress Puffy. They sent him flowers for his show in July, he showed me them!! He was like "You know who sent me those flowers??? PUFFY!!! *giggle giggle*"

I think it's from めざましテレビ. You didn'nt see it?:shocked:

I recorded it, will check it tomorrow. :)