What would you ask Mika? (part 2)

chickadee

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika,what song do u sing when u take/have/i actually don t know what s right(have or take:naughty:) a shower...:blush-anim-cl::wub2::naughty:

See ya!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:WONDERFUL lol. Great question! And I feel specially concerned by it, cause when I'm having a shower.... I sing his songs!!! haha only time when you'll hear me singing:wink2:

Yeeah,I know that's great question!:lol3:

What do u think Emerald-which song he sings than??:naughty:

P.S. Ur kind a new here?:D Hiii:D

Ha ha:blush-anim-cl:Is it soo obvious that I'm new? Anyway, I've got to say that you guys are great, the forum atmosphere is awsome:punk: (in the threads I've seen in any case^^).

Well... which song could he sing... Let's say "Relax". You know, I sometimes sing this one, and when I'm alone in the house (I wouldn't do that if sb was there haha), I sing it really loudly!! You can do it with this song --> SCREAM. So that's a good song for a shower, don't you reckon?:naughty:

Well I only see it bcs of number of ur posts:naughty::D

Well,yeah,'Relax? is great 4 screaming!!!:lol3:

But,I sing 'Happy ending?-a know....shower:D...

I think he sings 'Mersy' from duffy :lol3::lol3: I'm not a good girl:naughty:

Well I only see it bcs of number of ur posts:naughty::D

Well,yeah,'Relax? is great 4 screaming!!!:lol3:

But,I sing 'Happy ending?-a know....shower:D...

I think he sings 'Mersy' from duffy :lol3::lol3: I'm not a good girl:naughty:

Well... we haven't thought about the fact that he maybe only take baths and that it's his only private time where he can just do nothing - no singing, no talking, no dancing, just nothing =}

Well... we haven't thought about the fact that he maybe only take baths and that it's his only private time where he can just do nothing - no singing, no talking, no dancing, just nothing =}

Ya,but,dunno...I think he can-t really do nothing,he's hiper-active person:naughty::wub2:

who knows....Mika only,or maybe his mother and sisters(ok,maybe brother too):naughty::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

glitterfy140432T508D36.gif

event.png

1#Whats ur wallpaper on ur phone(mobile,course)?:boing:

2#What r u general 3 characteristics?:doh:

3#What have u dreamed last?

4#What do u the fastest forget?

5#What is crazy 4 u?

6#What do u hate the most?

7#What is ur favorite theme 4 talk?

8#Do love me?:giveup:

9#Do u have lucky number?

10#Do u believe in fairy tales?:lmfao:

11#What is ur fav cartoon?:bonk:

12#What is the best compliment u ve ever recived?

13#When u meet ur fan,do u remember him/her when u meet him/her next time?:hypo:

14#Do u believe that u r handsome,cute and funny guy? :wub2:

I'd like to know if Mika plays on Neopets, and if so would he be my neofriend...:wub2:

I used to play neopets. I think I kind of stopped when I got into this place so much. I have been going back into my account from time to time and getting rid of stuff and pounding pets and donating points to the money tree etc. Actually, I'll send you a pm and get your username. I've got a whole bunch of neggs and things that I don't just want to donate to the money tree, I'd rather give them to someone...

yeah, i wondered that too!

I mean, I've touched a hot lightbulb and that hurt. They must be some sort of special lightbulbs...shoot...forget the name of them...fluoresecent lightbulbs? Those must have been them because there's not way he could have held those lightbulbs for that long...

• 2 weeks later...