An Earring?

Pam Travers

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here its different, it tells if you are active or passive, you can also use an hankerchief....

if you wear a diamond it only tells one thing: you are rich or pretend you are, unless its a coloured diamond then your gay and if you wear earrings both sides then you are gay too

Or you're what the Irish call a "knacker":naughty:.

Hard to explain, but sort of similar to a chav in the UK....Gosh I love that word, knacker:roftl:.

I love to point this out, but in my opinion, also a Beckham.

That was my thought....Pam, we love you, how can we trust you and your perpetual "I found a blog" line???? (I spent most of April 1st looking for the Indian one *dies of embarrassment:naughty:*)

I'm still a little melancholy due to the fact that I know there isn't that big of a chance for there to be any Indian sounding or influenced songs on the next album.

I'm a sucker for Indian influenced music. Like George Harrison. :wub2:

I'm still a little melancholy due to the fact that I know there isn't that big of a chance for there to be any Indian sounding or influenced songs on the next album.

I'm a sucker for Indian influenced music. Like George Harrison. :wub2:

:ot: Where are berries and cream? :tears:

Or you're what the Irish call a "knacker":naughty:.

Hard to explain, but sort of similar to a chav in the UK....Gosh I love that word, knacker:roftl:.

I love to point this out, but in my opinion, also a Beckham.

knacker, lmao, i love it

yeah or you are from a different culture

@satya, active or passive (sexually)(you look interested:naughty:)

the hankerchief or the tshirt, you put it on the right or on the left so people know , some put it in the midddle but its rare, the ones who do it are the ones without big muscles so it sort of compensates since not many are active and thats what many people are looking for

knacker, lmao, i love it

@satya, active or passive (sexually)(you look interested:naughty:)

the hankerchief or the tshirt, you put it on the right or on the left so people know , some put it in the midddle but its rare, the ones who do it are the ones without big muscles so it sort of compensates since not many are active and thats what many people are looking for

This forum is a real education!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I got asked out by a guy with an earring last week....I said no :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

i think i would cry if it would happen to me, usually the ones who wear earrings also love cars and soccer and have tons of chemicals in their hair and it scares me to death

Yes!! :lmao: :lmao:

Finally an Irish person! You understand!!:roftl:

Oooh can you imagine Mika doing a Bollywood production? We'd be laughing for months! Bring it ooooon!!

knacker, lmao, i love it

@satya, active or passive (sexually)(you look interested)

Freaking hell, I had no clue about all these things....Are you sure you haven't made this up, or even worse, "found it on a blog" somewhere?:roftl:

Urban Dictionary:

Knacker

Irish term of affection for general scum (low lifes). Originally originating from a term of reference for travellers. But nowadays covering whole spectrum of degenerates. Inbreeding is commonplace and your mother can often be your sister.

:bleh:

Eeermm.. the inbreeding part isn't THAT common though :boxed:

I actually make a very convincing knacker when done up as one.. it's quite scary! :roftl: I was showing my friend these really cute hoop earrings I got before but I didn't think they suited me, so I tried em on for her and she said wait a minute and she gathered all my hair into a really messy high ponytail at like the top of my head, and brought too little bits down at the front of my face... and I looked in the mirror and it was unreal, I looked like such a knacker! :roftl: with the hair and the earrings... It was quite scary but funny.. cos I am in no way knackerish!! :lmao: all I needed was some kinda tracksuit and to tuck my pants into my socks :lmao:

She dared me to go out like that but I was too scared I'd get beat up by the real knackers!! :roftl:

all I needed was some kinda tracksuit and to tuck my pants into my socks :lmao:

She dared me to go out like that but I was too scared I'd get beat up by the real knackers!! :roftl:

no one does that anymore,lol, hey you gave me an idea, tomorrow i will ask a friend to do it and we ll see how people react in the streets:naughty:

@sariflor, are you implying that i generally...LIE or something??? no this is quite true though it was for real like ten years ago maybe, now people just ask you.

no one does that anymore,lol, hey you gave me an idea, tomorrow i will ask a friend to do it and we ll see how people react in the streets:naughty:

@sariflor, are you implying that i generally...LIE or something??? no this is quite true though it was for real like ten years ago maybe, now people just ask you.

Oh dear, be careful! :naughty:

Urban Dictionary:

Knacker

Irish term of affection for general scum (low lifes). Originally originating from a term of reference for travellers. But nowadays covering whole spectrum of degenerates. Inbreeding is commonplace and your mother can often be your sister.

Eeermm.. the inbreeding part isn't THAT common though :boxed:

I actually make a very convincing knacker when done up as one.. it's quite scary! :roftl: I was showing my friend these really cute hoop earrings I got before but I didn't think they suited me, so I tried em on for her and she said wait a minute and she gathered all my hair into a really messy high ponytail at like the top of my head, and brought too little bits down at the front of my face... and I looked in the mirror and it was unreal, I looked like such a knacker!

with the hair and the earrings... It was quite scary but funny.. cos I am in no way knackerish!!

all I needed was some kinda tracksuit and to tuck my pants into my socks

:roftl: OMG that story seriously had me in stitches!!

I had to read it out to my bf and he was laughing his head off too!!

(we actually met when we were both living in Dublin a few years ago, so we have our fair deal of experience with the real knackers, lol!!)

noooo...! :naughty: I was just making a funny comment, that's all.

(Now go and find me a blog, quick:bleh:)

:roftl: OMG that story seriously had me in stitches!!

I had to read it out to my bf and he was laughing his head off too!!

(we actually met when we were both living in Dublin a few years ago, so we have our fair deal of experience with the real knackers, lol!!)

Haha! Oh God Dublin's full of them!! You probably have a good image of me so in that case :naughty:

I have the picture on my phone but I wouldn't show it to ye... ye'd never look at me the same way again! :roftl:

How bizarre Knacker up here in the North means a testicle! :shocked:

As far as MIKA and an earring why not? :thumb_yello:...we had this topic up ages ago when a piercing was noticable in a photo. Someone...I can't remember who said ..he didn't have a piercing but just a a piece of fluff on his ear! :roftl:

Somehow I don't think an earring will change his talent in music or make his hair less curlier, or his pants tighter:ap_rosetinted:

xxx

How bizarre Knacker up here in the North means a testicle! :shocked:

As far as MIKA and an earring why not? :thumb_yello:...we had this topic up ages ago when a piercing was noticable in a photo. Someone...I can't remember who said ..he didn't have a piercing but just a a piece of fluff on his ear!

Somehow I don't think an earring will change his talent in music or make his hair less curlier, or his pants tighter:ap_rosetinted:

xxx

I just saw that on urban dictionary there when I was looking it up! I was like :blink::roftl:

a piece of fluff! :lmfao::lmao: haha!!