Mika's getting... MARRIEED???

roxylollipop04

I was veeery happy reading around in another mika website and found the news that he was getting married. This girl is supposed to be Milla Jovovich. personally I got a heart attack when I found out but I'm not so sure about this... tell everything you knooww!! this is important for all of uss

post-10326-142983676381_thumb.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was veeery happy reading around in another mika website and found the news that he was getting married. This girl is supposed to be Milla Jovovich. personally I got a heart attack when I found out but I'm not so sure about this... tell everything you knooww!! this is important for all of uss

Omg really I didn't know it , we have to search it hahahaha maybe it's just joking , ..........isn't it???????

Yes, he's getting married.

Milla Jovovich is only one of my "artistic" names.

:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaah

Milla Jovovich ?! She rocks! But...i thought she was married with someone else :roftl:

Really I don't know anything about Milla but she is beautiful and a nice person

:lmfao::lmfao: Where did you read this?

I'd bet my left toe it's not true.

:bleh:

:wink2::wink2:

"...Milla Jovovich currently resides in homes in Los Angeles and New York with her fiancé, film writer and director Paul W. S. Anderson..."

Just in case ^^.

Oh! And i read somewhere that Mika is dating Paris Hilton O_O

"...Milla Jovovich currently resides in homes in Los Angeles and New York with her fiancé, film writer and director Paul W. S. Anderson..."

Just in case ^^.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmao:

DON'T DO THAT!! I chocked on my iced teaaa!!!:lmao:

Just in case ^^.

That one is true FO SHO

seriously, they are perrffect together.

Just in case ^^.

Paris or Perez? :roftl: Or both?

Just in case ^^.

:blink::blink::blink: I'm jealous

Just in case ^^.

lol yeah this is true :thumb_yello: ..and Milla has had a baby some months ago ...

She is sooo beautiful ...they would make a nice couple though

Paris and Mika :roftl: that's freak! lol

xxx

I would like it if Mika got married to a pretty laydee and had beautiful babies and lots of them, and a dawg, and a nice house in the country and lived there happily ever after,

(but only after he makes MFC officially official, makes a few more albums, gigs a bit more in secret locations in the Uk known only to a chosen few and of course I would have to be one of those....erm.... think that's it, so yey for Mika if he/when he marries I am sure he will one day when he is in love.

she also looks a bit like that person he had in the back of the car that night he picked up the press woman who fell at his feet (like it happens all the time to him you see, women throwing themselves at his feet) :roftl: