New Message From Saranayde!!!!

daisylou

Which song By Saranayde is your favourite?....  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which song By Saranayde is your favourite?....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you guys wanted more choice you got it!....so keep listening and voting! :thumb_yello:

Remember Saranayde is reading and watching how the votes are going!! Who knows when she is online? Maybey now! Maybey not! :wink2:

xxx

Remember Saranayde is reading and watching how the votes are going!! Who knows when she is online? Maybey now! Maybey not! :wink2:

xxx

yeah that's not really intimidating me :naughty:

Anyway,I wanna be sure before I vote because she's asking for feedback and she needs proper one

Smalltown Boy was the first of the new songs I had heard and I loved it

*Arnold Voice* I'll be back :mf_rosetinted:

yeah that's not really intimidating me :naughty:

Anyway,I wanna be sure before I vote because she's asking for feedback and she needs proper one

Smalltown Boy was the first of the new songs I had heard and I loved it

*Arnold Voice* I'll be back :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! There is no rush you have 2 weeks!! :thumb_yello:

xxx

LOL! There is no rush you have 2 weeks!! :thumb_yello:

xxx

Good thing I forgot to actually vote when I already said in my first post what song I was voting for. Now I'm torn!

I'll vote when I make up my mind...for real this time. :lol3:

The MFC is getting into my head big time! In the last 8 days I've had 3 Mika dreams, one MFC dream and then last night I had a Saranayde dream of sorts... I was in a shopping centre and saw tv in a shop window and an ad for a mobile phone came on and the music in the ad was "Slide"! Now if that's not influenced by this place then I don't know what is!

hey daisylou!

i just voted again.... i took the time to listen to all the songs last night, and i haven't changed my mind. all because of you is still my favorite.

i like songs where i can hear her voice. she is amazing.

however, i'm not sure about the music instrument part of it though.

different arrangements maybe? but what do i know???

i still thing she is great!

guylaine x :blush-anim-cl:

Daisy,

are you only aloud to vote once??

ther were two of my favourites and do think that they both have a good chance.

i've voted already for 'slide' but also want to vote for 'all becasue of you'...the only thing about this one is i do think it may needa little beat change. but lyrics are fab. i do however think that 'slide' is quite a funky tune. and could see it in the charts. but then again 'all because of you' also has that potential. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daisy,

are you only aloud to vote once??

ther were two of my favourites and do think that they both have a good chance.

i've voted already for 'slide' but also want to vote for 'all becasue of you'...the only thing about this one is i do think it may needa little beat change. but lyrics are fab. i do however think that 'slide' is quite a funky tune. and could see it in the charts. but then again 'all because of you' also has that potential. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello gorgeous!

Good to see you weren't too drunk to forget my vote! lol! That was a fab nite thanks!

:thumb_yello:

Yep only one vote!...I think! lol! yes it is as says who has voted for what :bleh:

lovya!

xxx

FINALLY got around to checking the songs out tonight, and there was a slight glitch were for a minute Tomorrow seemed to have been turned into Smalltown Boy, but it's okay now:wink2:

I voted for Slide in the end, because of the subtle hook in the middle, amazing how a slight chord change can suck you in:naughty:.

COME ON GUYS!!!

:thumb_yello: SARA NEEDS YOU!!! :thumb_yello:

This comes to an end on June 2nd SO GET VOTING.....NOW!!!

(No, not Runaround Now...Vote now! lol!....anyone remember Runaround? God I am so old!)

xxx

Well,I votes smalltown boy because it kinda is a sure bet

I mean people know the tune and even the ones who go "pff...just another version" will eventually listen to it,so that increases the degree of popularity instantley

I am quite pissed off that nobody voted for Tomorrow! It's a beautiful and I would have voted,but when I did it was 10-11 Smalltown Boy-All Because of you and I wanted S.B to win

So I listened to all of the songs, and my favorite is still Tomorrow!

I would vote for Tomorrow, but it's obvious to me that it will lose because I will be the only voter, and it wont really help her with her decision...so should I just vote for my second favorite?

My second favorite is harder for me to choose..:blink::boxed:

wow I really like her music!!

something fun to dance to that has this sexy side :)

I like tommorrow too..hmm..I think I will vote for tommorrow.

Yes! Haha *high fives*

I voted for Tomorrow too then. Even if it wont do anything. xD

Why can I vote again?

Does it have something to do with the server issues? I thiught Mika had fixed it all himself now, dedicating his entire night to that problem. He could have fixed my email notification thing as well.

Why can I vote again?

Does it have something to do with the server issues? I thiught Mika had fixed it all himself now, dedicating his entire night to that problem. He could have fixed my email notification thing as well.

Not sure why you can vote twice.. but you naughty thing trying to vote twice anyway! lol!

If it will let you vote twice keep voting! Names come up of who voted what, so can't see a problem.

Please try to leave feedback too tho as Sara wants to see everyone's opinions too as to why they chose that particular track (2 tracks in Petra's case! lol!)

xxx