New Message From Saranayde!!!!

daisylou

Which song By Saranayde is your favourite?....  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which song By Saranayde is your favourite?....

l_f72b50811a9331806cbf7ef36e3860-2.jpg

SARANAYDE HAS BEEN IN TOUCH TONIGHT!!

Okay guys, Sara sends thanks for your votes so far.....

Tonight she Messaged me and wants to add ALL the songs instead of just the two. So here is the NEW VOTE!!!

She wants as many comments as possible as feedback is so very important.

The new vote will be for 2 weeks from today then once she has the results I am sure she will be in contact again to tell us what will be happening next.

Please vote again it doesn't take long and means so much ....also means that those of you who were undecided can have another listen and choose again! :thumb_yello:

Saranayde's MySpace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=217111981&MyToken=15dd027b-f6b0-4d25-8ede-825db762de15

xxx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how funny, i actually checked her myspace earlier today and listened to all her songs. all because of you is really nice, and she has a fantastic voice, but can't help but feel that SLIDE is more catchy, and a song you's sing along to on the radio, because it's quite an easy going, electronic pop beat. Sly Girls is good as well though. Argh.

My brain is frazzled from writing scripts, so I shall sleep on it and vote tomorrow!

She certainly does appreciate our input! I messaged her re one of the songs

and she emailed me right back responding to some of my suggestions I really am impressed how much she communicates with us!

voted!:)

I've listened to them all again. They do improve with repeated listening, like a lot of stuff on the charts. Heck, even some of Mika's stuff I've been a bit iffy about on the first listen, but I learnt that I usually come around by the second or third listen so I need to give things a chance.

Smalltown Boy still gets my vote. It's not trite. It actually says something, but is still "boppy" enough to catch the ear. I can imagine Slide and Sly Girls being on the charts and I'd probably end up humming along to them, but they don't actually grab me and say "Buy me! Love me! Get into me and this artist!" I guess it depends on the market she's trying to appeal to. I like things with a beat and a couple of good hooks, but I'm not a clubber, nor am I still in that age group where I spent all my money on music and clothes etc. Since I have to be more discerning about where my money goes, I have to really love something. Smalltown Boys I would buy. It does help that I love the original tho!

I've listened to them all again. They do improve with repeated listening, like a lot of stuff on the charts. Heck, even some of Mika's stuff I've been a bit iffy about on the first listen, but I learnt that I usually come around by the second or third listen so I need to give things a chance.

Smalltown Boy still gets my vote. It's not trite. It actually says something, but is still "boppy" enough to catch the ear. I can imagine Slide and Sly Girls being on the charts and I'd probably end up humming along to them, but they don't actually grab me and say "Buy me! Love me! Get into me and this artist!" I guess it depends on the market she's trying to appeal to. I like things with a beat and a couple of good hooks, but I'm not a clubber, nor am I still in that age group where I spent all my money on music and clothes etc. Since I have to be more discerning about where my money goes, I have to really love something. Smalltown Boys I would buy. It does help that I love the original tho!

:fisch::fisch:

Definitely "All Because Of You". Her voice is so powerful on that song, and it's catchy enough to get stuck in one's head. I also love how sassy she sounds. :naughty:

It's the kind of song that people would hear on the radio and think "damn, I have to look up that artist, she's got a great voice!"

"Slide" in particular just doesn't do it for me. I can imagine a remix getting played in clubs, but I can't picture it getting played on radio.

I'm in a bit of a situation here

I love Smalltown Boy...but then again ,Tomorrow played a big part in some recent events and I'm not that objective right now

I'll check back next week,hopefully uninfluenced

yeah, all because of you is really good too...........:blink:

Its not easy being so indesicive:naughty:

I'm lacking proper objectivity

as in "what would the world run and buy?"

I've been influenced so I have to let it pass