My CONTACT AND FANMAIL MIKA problem.

pianogirlsammy

I HAVE A PROBLEM:

Im not sure if this is a duplicate, but it is mostly about me adn my letter, so i odnt think that it needs to be closed.

I live in the United States. I missed all of Mika's performances here. That was such a HUGE MISTAKE!

As most of you who have seen any of my posts know, it is my dream to meet mika in person (and to give him a hug) and i also really want to see him live. It makes me SOOOOOOOO sad that he doesnt have any scheduled gigs for here.

I have sent several copies of the same fan letter to several addresses, though I am not sure if any of them are viable.

Please! If anyone has an adress they can give to me, please PM me or post it here.

Also, if you have ever sent a fan letter to mika, did u receive a response?

I have tried:

fuerte.com (email)- No reply

universal music- no reply yet

island records- no reply yet

mika@fanmail.com (which to me does not seem very reliable) -no reply

I spent one night (about 3 hours) researching how to contact him, but i never succeeded. Do you think Mika would send me a response or even an autograph?

If anyone wants to see my letter or thinks they can send it to him, I would really like to talk. THANKS! PLEASE HELP MY BIGGEST WISH COME TRUE!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heya!

My best advice would be just to be patient and see him at the next tour.....he is onehelluva busy guy so your best bet is just to give him your letter but not to expect a reply as this very RARELY happens. If you can't get to the gigs I am sure someone will pass it on for you :wink2:

Hopefully, he will tour again when he releases his new album....fingers crossed so shouldn't be that long to wait :thumb_yello:

xxx

As far as i know, the only way to "contact" him is through myspace or in person. He doesn't reply (well, i shouldn't say doesn't, just not often...) but i suspect he does read at least some of it and appreciates all kind words from fans.

bonne chance!!!:thumb_yello:

i put on the letter that if at all possible, i request it be read by him personally and how i realized how many letters he must get, so if the list needed to be narrowed down, i wanted first dibs, kind of. I dont have a myspace anyway.

Go to one of the July gig threads and see if you can get a volunteer MFCer to deliver your letter. If you get it to him personally that is the best chance you have that he will read what you have to say.

His mother mentioned in February that she was organizing the letters and gifts and a few times Mika has made a point of telling fans that he keeps everything that has been given to him.

Agreed, the most sure way is to get someone going to the next show to pass him your letter. :thumb_yello:

But don't worry, he'll come back to the US in a few months!

--Jack

how sweet the sound of that last line is...:biggrin2:

I HAVE A PROBLEM:

Im not sure if this is a duplicate, but it is mostly about me adn my letter, so i odnt think that it needs to be closed.

I live in the United States. I missed all of Mika's performances here. That was such a HUGE MISTAKE!

As most of you who have seen any of my posts know, it is my dream to meet mika in person (and to give him a hug) and i also really want to see him live. It makes me SOOOOOOOO sad that he doesnt have any scheduled gigs for here.

I have sent several copies of the same fan letter to several addresses, though I am not sure if any of them are viable.

Please! If anyone has an adress they can give to me, please PM me or post it here.

Also, if you have ever sent a fan letter to mika, did u receive a response?

I have tried:

fuerte.com (email)- No reply

universal music- no reply yet

island records- no reply yet

mika@fanmail.com (which to me does not seem very reliable) -no reply

I spent one night (about 3 hours) researching how to contact him, but i never succeeded. Do you think Mika would send me a response or even an autograph?

If anyone wants to see my letter or thinks they can send it to him, I would really like to talk. THANKS! PLEASE HELP MY BIGGEST WISH COME TRUE!

My experience is that stars seldom respond to the letters they receive. They can't if you think about it, because they have so many.

If you get to go to a gig of his, maybe you'll meet him, or else, give someone on his team the letter, or a gift to give to him.

In the meantime, are you involved with the campaign to get Mika played on american radio. Here's the site if you, or other Americans, are interested.

http://www.getmikaplay.com

I tried to send e-mail to him...i did it...but he didn't answer...And i understeand.What'd be if he answered to every fan-mail??? he'd have time 4 anything:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Don't be :tears:...

I e-mailed him on---- fanmail@mikaonline.net but...nothing:thumbdown::roftl:

glitterfy090219T789D33.gif

I don't know how you'd get it directly to him unless you saw him in person, but i've got a book of letters and stuff from Mika fans, and we're going to give it to him in July....

Other than that, I dunno how to get in contact with him. xD

PM me if you want more info on the said book. :D