What item of Mika's would you most like to own?

jodi2518

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his little plastic toys with the sad faces.:naughty: Anyone know what toys they are??

I love how he wears them as keyrings, etc. they're funny.

hm, are they kid robots? im not really sure. but there is a store called newbury comics that mika would die in. im not sure if they have them in the UK, but they have THOUSANDS of kid robots, lol. i like the breakfast/doughnut ones.:naughty:

I love his little plastic toys with the sad faces.:naughty: Anyone know what toys they are??

I love how he wears them as keyrings, etc. they're funny.

Are those the ones that he is kind of immitating with his facial expressions?? I think he is wearing pale blue and white ?

• 2 weeks later...
I remember the first interview, when I saw Mika.

He was wearing very - very! - pink sweater...

And now I'm searching for something like that sweater, 'cause it's so... girlie.

*Sorry Mika :blush-anim-cl: *

[The interview]

the link doesn't work for me. but i suspect you're talking about the napster interview, i remember the shade of pink was really nice :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't mind the scarf, I always buy scarfes everywhere!:naughty:

But I have too many already...:blush-anim-cl:

same here. guilty. scarfs and bags :blush-anim-cl: today i got the most amazing bag, it's made of wood, my sister bought it in Bali, it's beautiful :wub2:

I would like to have his sunglasses he wears on the dvd and strippy top he wore in hmv and the hooded top in love today and the red jumper on grace kelly and watch he wears the big one on the dvd Catherine

I would love to be adopted by mika's mum as I ophan I bet shes a lovely mum I havent had mother since I was 7 years old and would also love a teddy bear of mika's seeing I gave him one of mine hedghog cuddly puppet he loved it so I would like one of those monchichis the monkey doll sucking thumb I already have my own but mikas one too Catherine

I would love to spend a day with mika just driving around / shopping/going the cinema I would love the hooded top from big girls or from love today but it might be abit big on me as I only 5ft 1 or 2 but still love one or a funky t shirt of his he has the best t shirts I ever seen love the cartoon ones and the canvas trainers like what punky brewster wears but she wears odd colours like one blue and one red wears them at the same time

Catherine

you even know where to buy bracelets like mikas??

i think i will call you dedicated fan

you can get the scarf at my house =)

:roftl: i prefer the belt, even if your curtain would make it to a really gorgeous scarf ;)

still no link where to buy the belt? ;)